Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

the actress playing ishani Isn't acting natural (Page 2)

Anraysha IF-Dazzler
Anraysha
Anraysha

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Tanvismile,I think U r Personally jealous of Radhika!thts why U r talking Such Rubbish about her!Shez now really doing Tremendous job nd Awesome acting as Ishaani!Thumbs UpStarClapOr R u disliking her as shez Shakti's Co-star!doing work so Perfectly,Comfortably with each other!Shakti-Radhika together Dazzle,both on nd off-screen!HeartHeartHeartMost Beautiful nd Perfect couple!Shez not the prettiest actress but sooo Talented nd brilliant actress too!StarThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymoususers

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anraysha

Tanvismile,I think U r Personally jealous of Radhika!thts why U r talking Such Rubbish about her!Shez now really doing Tremendous job nd Awesome acting as Ishaani!Thumbs UpStarClapOr R u disliking her as shez Shakti's Co-star!doing work so Perfectly,Comfortably with each other!Shakti-Radhika together Dazzle,both on nd off-screen!HeartHeartHeartMost Beautiful nd Perfect couple!Shez not the prettiest actress but sooo Talented nd brilliant actress too!StarThumbs Up

I m jealous! R u serious!! Well she would be the last person I should be jealous! I just find her screeching, screaming her lungs out! No proper voice modulation! Due to which her pain never reaches my heart. And by the way ur not suppose to attack me. It's against the rules.
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by Anraysha

I m jealous! R u serious!! Well she would be the last person I should be jealous! I just find her screeching, screaming her lungs out! No proper voice modulation! Due to which her pain never reaches my heart. And by the way ur not suppose to attack me. It's against the rules.

chill tanvismile...you don't like her acting..it's your opinion..respecting it...Smile

and some others like ishani/radhika and her acting...their point of view..respecting it too...Smile

No offense..just chill and enjoy the forumTongue

Smile

_priyaa_

ayshax Goldie
ayshax
ayshax

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I agree. Tbh she does over act but I don't really blame her. In the end its an Ekta Kapoors drama with almost the same story for all dramas but its getting good now seeing that Ranveer actually hates her 
_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged

dear Tanvi...I can understand that u r new  to this forum & also to #Meri aashiqui, so u have a different opinion on Radhika's acting skills from most of the forum members...So first of all i want to welcome you on this forum...you have said your opinion..but if you see all the Meri aashiqui episodes till now,then i really hope that your opinion on Radhika's acting will definitely change...She has improved tremendously in acting...& her acting seems natural in all most all the scenes now a days...I agree that Ranveer is a seasoned actor ,so his acting will be definitely better that Radhika..but Radhika's acting is also no less...as a new comer she has won so many hearts with her talent...different people have different opinion on a particular thing..It's all about relativity..so sorry no scientific theories here..LOL ok chill & don't take it too seriously...& if any of our words hurt you,we are really sorry for that ..we (forum members) don't mean it...it's just that we are so addicted to Radhika/Ishani & Shakti/Ranveer so much that it affects us..Ok enough of my blabbering..LOL

Choco_Mishti IF-Rockerz
Choco_Mishti
Choco_Mishti

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Shez a weak actress no doubt i hv seen her from first epi... till now she hznt improved alot...a lil bit mayb... but all i can say is therez always space to learn Wink shakti did atleast Embarrassedi hv seen sm ov his previous shows nd didnt notice him till now he hz improved sooo much watch the show fr him if not fr ridz, I doWink it wx ranveer's side ov d story which attracted me to the show Wink so u might just  wanna 4get abt ridz n enjoy Embarrassed
Anonymoususers Goldie
Anonymoususers
Anonymoususers

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
First of all i want to sayy that i like ishani's acting she has got a different voice which i think is good and  her raw acting suits her role...but for those who think her acting is not good for them i will say 
""Jaise ranveer ka pyar ishani or ranveer dono k liye kaafi ha wesee he ranveer ki bohat he aalaa acting un dono k liye kaafi ha''''TongueLOL

Edited by rafia12 - 27 December 2014 at 9:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_J-O-E-B-O-Ytinatartari

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Isn't her acting weird, I mean isn't it OTT. Not natural. I don't find ranveer the same.
Infact ranveer, chirag, their acting is natural. Ishani is like trying to hard. I know she is new but so many months have passed after this show started.
Secondly the twists so common, I mean ekta s those serials Kyunki SaaS bhi kabhi bahu thi, the bg tunes, the dialogs, the tracks. Television has much in these ten years, but this track reminds me of her old shows.

Sorry 4 contra bt i love her..
I dnt knw her acting z natural or nt bt tat makes her the most charming nd loveable person in math..nd her chemistry wid shakti z mind blowing nd like said above shakti ki superb acting dono k liye kafi e..i wud agree wid the above post

Edited by tinatartari - 27 December 2014 at 10:07am

_priyaa_

Go to top