Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tanvismile

I m jealous! R u serious!! Well she would be the last person I should be jealous! I just find her screeching, screaming her lungs out! No proper voice modulation! Due to which her pain never reaches my heart. And by the way ur not suppose to attack me. It's against the rules.

chill tanvismile...you don't like her acting..it's your opinion..respecting it...😊

and some others like ishani/radhika and her acting...their point of view..respecting it too...😊

No offense..just chill and enjoy the forumπŸ˜›

😊
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Tbh she does over act but I don't really blame her. In the end its an Ekta Kapoors drama with almost the same story for all dramas but its getting good now seeing that Ranveer actually hates her 
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dear Tanvi...I can understand that u r new  to this forum & also to #Meri aashiqui, so u have a different opinion on Radhika's acting skills from most of the forum members...So first of all i want to welcome you on this forum...you have said your opinion..but if you see all the Meri aashiqui episodes till now,then i really hope that your opinion on Radhika's acting will definitely change...She has improved tremendously in acting...& her acting seems natural in all most all the scenes now a days...I agree that Ranveer is a seasoned actor ,so his acting will be definitely better that Radhika..but Radhika's acting is also no less...as a new comer she has won so many hearts with her talent...different people have different opinion on a particular thing..It's all about relativity..so sorry no scientific theories here..πŸ˜† ok chill & don't take it too seriously...& if any of our words hurt you,we are really sorry for that ..we (forum members) don't mean it...it's just that we are so addicted to Radhika/Ishani & Shakti/Ranveer so much that it affects us..Ok enough of my blabbering..πŸ˜†

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shez a weak actress no doubt i hv seen her from first epi... till now she hznt improved alot...a lil bit mayb... but all i can say is therez always space to learn πŸ˜‰ shakti did atleast 😳i hv seen sm ov his previous shows nd didnt notice him till now he hz improved sooo much watch the show fr him if not fr ridz, I doπŸ˜‰ it wx ranveer's side ov d story which attracted me to the show πŸ˜‰ so u might just  wanna 4get abt ridz n enjoy πŸ˜³
Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First of all i want to sayy that i like ishani's acting she has got a different voice which i think is good and  her raw acting suits her role...but for those who think her acting is not good for them i will say 
""Jaise ranveer ka pyar ishani or ranveer dono k liye kaafi ha wesee he ranveer ki bohat he aalaa acting un dono k liye kaafi ha''''πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Edited by rafia12 - 9 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Isn't her acting weird, I mean isn't it OTT. Not natural. I don't find ranveer the same.
Infact ranveer, chirag, their acting is natural. Ishani is like trying to hard. I know she is new but so many months have passed after this show started.
Secondly the twists so common, I mean ekta s those serials Kyunki SaaS bhi kabhi bahu thi, the bg tunes, the dialogs, the tracks. Television has much in these ten years, but this track reminds me of her old shows.

Sorry 4 contra bt i love her..
I dnt knw her acting z natural or nt bt tat makes her the most charming nd loveable person in math..nd her chemistry wid shakti z mind blowing nd like said above shakti ki superb acting dono k liye kafi e..i wud agree wid the above postEdited by tinatartari - 9 years ago
sonataca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Radhika has shown a looot of improvement. The one actor who can make you hate her when she is portraying wrong and love her when she is portraying righteousness, then that actor is actually fantastic! And Radhika for me is same, fantastic. Because I hated her when she would have to act dumb and now when she is finally acting correct, I pity her.
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she has gotten much better over the course of time so she is trying and improving
and there are ALOT of worst actors on tv who are more famous then her so i dont mind giving her a chance

Nadiaaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love how the Forum is now standing up for Radhika, I remember when the show started nearly ever post was about Radhika's acting skills and "how weak she is"
Loving the positivity.

Personally I never had a problem with Radhika's acting, but it's your opinion, and I respect that...

thappadbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn't her acting weird, I mean isn't it OTT. Not natural. I don't find ranveer the same.
Infact ranveer, chirag, their acting is natural. Ishani is like trying to hard. I know she is new but so many months have passed after this show started.
Secondly the twists so common, I mean ekta s those serials Kyunki SaaS bhi kabhi bahu thi, the bg tunes, the dialogs, the tracks. Television has much in these ten years, but this track reminds me of her old shows.

I respect your POV...but this doesn't really make any sense if you say so many months have passed and she is still acting weirdly...everyone have their own capabilities and strengths...i find her a lot better than other newcomers...she has improved a lot as far delivering dialogues is concerned..She should still put some more effort when it comes to emoting feelings...otherwise she has picked up acting rather well in such a short span of time...she has a lot of potential to excel in this field...