India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

the actress playing ishani Isn't acting natural

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Isn't her acting weird, I mean isn't it OTT. Not natural. I don't find ranveer the same.
Infact ranveer, chirag, their acting is natural. Ishani is like trying to hard. I know she is new but so many months have passed after this show started.
Secondly the twists so common, I mean ekta s those serials Kyunki SaaS bhi kabhi bahu thi, the bg tunes, the dialogs, the tracks. Television has much in these ten years, but this track reminds me of her old shows.

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Ugh! NOT AGAIN!! Have already seen countless people whine over acting skills. Stop criticizing her. She's improved very much since the beginning. Her acting does seem natural. Although Radhika does have problem in emoting well at times, still she is doing so much better. And you know the problem isn't if she knows how to act or not, the problem will be if she didn't want to improve. I have seen her off-screen interviews and am damn sure she has that willingness to learn and that is why she has done so much. You know being a critic isn't bad, but I've seen so many people hating Radhika that such posts of this kind are not bearable anymore.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiebabegoodyroshni.r3AnonymoususersAnrayshamistofshadowsMahi_ve..BlueBird..OmaRamdassFaraan92

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Whether her acting is gud or not i just dont care i love to see her acting with ranveer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnonymoususersmistofshadowsOmaRamdass

njan20 Goldie
njan20
njan20

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Couldn't  agree more.. she has improved a lot nd nw she is doing well..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnrayshaFaraan92

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Ugh! NOT AGAIN!! Have already seen countless people whine over acting skills. Stop criticizing her. She's improved very much since the beginning. Her acting does seem natural. Although Radhika does have problem in emoting well at times, still she is doing so much better. And you know the problem isn't if she knows how to act or not, the problem will be if she didn't want to improve. I have seen her off-screen interviews and am damn sure she has that willingness to learn and that is why she has done so much. You know being a critic isn't bad, but I've seen so many people hating Radhika that such posts of this kind are not bearable anymore.

Ok relax, I don't know how many people criticized her, I was just watching this show right now so I just made a post. I had always noticed but never said. I m not daily member of this forum. You have seen the show so u see the improvements but me I usually see her in promos. I dint find any improvements. She is screaming; but looks unnatural.I m not a critic, I generally do not notice flaws. But I feel she is very weak.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Bakwaas bakwaas bakwaas...Stern Smile
i wud have admitted it if you posted this a few months back..but now she is acting very well and natural too...Big smile

everyone have their own way of acting..and some may find them un natural..Wink

she has a unique way of presenting her character..that makes her different from other actresses...thats it...Tongue

And by the way...only shakti and radhika can make such an ishveer effect on MATH..Dancing

In my opinion she's doing damn good in romantic scenesHeartHug

AnonymoususersAnrayshamistofshadows

Aussiebabe Groupbie
Aussiebabe
Aussiebabe

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I personally think Radhika is doing awesomely so good acting for a newbie and saying that her chemistry with Shakti is just mindblowing... i usually dn't get attracted with on screen couple and hardly comment on their chemistry but this is one couple i truly adored after Manneet(Gurmeet & Dhrasti)
Shakti is around this industry for quite some years now and saw one of his interviews he said his done around 15 shows till now, so obviously acting would come naturally...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnonymoususersAnrayshamistofshadowsFaraan92

ritz_armaan Groupbie
ritz_armaan
ritz_armaan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hey newbie... Kindly watch all d episodes from d begining till today... U will definitely see d improvement in radhika's acting... She is doing awesome now...
As it is our belived ishaani is in so much trouble rite now... Plz dont make ger sad bit more Cry

J-O-E-B-O-YAnrayshamistofshadows

Go to top