Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan os- That ws the end for this beginning ( Note on page11) (Page 8)

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aavani

Smile awsome update...please continue soon...
thanks a lot for the pm...

Smile Thank u so much. I m glad u like it.

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagsDhingra

Awesome update.
I loved it.
Just awesome.
Plz continue soon.
Plz dont tell that this was d last update
Thank you. And no this ws nt d last part nxt one will be d last. Thanks once again.
deepalokii Newbie
deepalokii
deepalokii

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Awesome The CVS please read this and make something like this atlast for them to accept their love please for each other not this dangling SOHA wala episode please
apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepalokii

Awesome The CVS please read this and make something like this atlast for them to accept their love please for each other not this dangling SOHA wala episode please
Thank u.I dnt knw what cv's r planning. I knw they r nt going to disappoint us. Bt nw I really hd enough of this soha too. Bt lets see what is in store for us. And I m glad that u hd liked my work.
nujhatt Senior Member
nujhatt
nujhatt

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Update soon please...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_ba

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
nxt part
Manik felt that he ws dreaming. As its just too good to be true, his nandu hd said "yes". Yes to him to their relationship, bt he dnt want a false hope so to just to confirm he slowly tilt nandu's head and make her look at him.
Manik: What did u say? cm again
nandu: I said yes manik.
Manik control, control bt he couldnt help d smile cmng to his face. He feel dat all his prayers hs been answer today. If in his life he hs done a good thing, today he hs got his prize. Bt he tell his heart to hold his emotions he just cnt believe what is happening r8 nw so he just cont to look at her.
Nandini slowly cupped manik's face and when she look at his eyes. She felt that he cn see his soul directly. And his soul is calling for her so she said what ws there in her heart.
Nandu: YES Manik. You r r8. I m here bcoz I dnt want that soha to cm close to u. I m here bcoz only I care for u. I m here bcoz I cnt live without you. And most importantly I m here bcoz bcoz even if I dnt hv any reason I cn cm to ur room bcoz its my right. U got that.
Manik felt that all d air hd just been knocked out of him. She care for him he knw dat, bt her accpting this fact hd stumped him. He dnt knw what to call this ever consuming feeling, bt never before in his life he hd felt this amount of happiness nt even when they hd admitted their feelings for d first time. Bcoz at that time he didnt knw d pain of losing her. Bt nw everything is going to be fine, they r going to be fine.
Yes, he ws just cmng in terms with his emotions that his whole world again cm dwn crashing at his feet.
Nandu: But manik...
No nt again this cnt be happening, god cnt be dat cruel to again murder his dreams so brutually. No if god want to play sm sick joke then he hd to find sm1 else. Bcoz manik malhotra is nt dat kind of person with whom u will mess with and get excused. He is nt going to tolerate this unjustice.
Nandini murthy is his. And nobody cn change dat nt even nandini herself. He is nt going to let that happen, he is nt going to allowed it. And that is a fact.
Nandu: Manik! I ws saying smthng.plz listen to me and try to understand.

Thank u so much for all d ppl who hd liked and cmntd. Thank u for ur support.

Happy new year
WELCOME 2015

Edited by apardh_ba - 31 December 2014 at 12:16pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ca387bstarryLove_sknur.dolaaerialAishaMananforumloveksh_nsilver21shravya.krkyyfanaticnujhattswarobi1chandana123kiru2992richa002abhutani0311Zyraradhikar3PaShRun221uma_taareyMuffinheadsehrmemonpiyu008apps33Jahnavi_KRASKaShforever06MaNan_KaShian-ABI-vani86MeDHellsAngelAMAR_LOVEHumzy-DZ-

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
lovely update
is this the last part
PaShRun221 Senior Member
PaShRun221
PaShRun221

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Happy new year dear 
awesome updated loved it