Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan os- That ws the end for this beginning ( Note on page11) (Page 3)

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Nxt part goes here-

Nandu nw listening to manik's words and start looking at her surrounding. And to say he ws shocked would be an understatement. She ws awe struck. soha ws nowhere to the sight bt the room is fully decorated with rose petals in front is a table and there is a champenge bottle. And nw she noticed the tv is also off by nw and a slow music is playing in d bckground. She dnt knw what to say and what to ask . Should she ask bout soha or how does he managed to do all this things in such a less time. She is feeling overwhelmed, she feel happy manik is nt here with soha that thought washed her with such a relief like she ws a patient of cancer in her last stage and doctor says that a magic hs happen and she got cure. No maybe more than that also. She looked at manik and see him staring at her with those eyes. Ah that look nw only she realized hw much she hd missed that look. A look of pure devotion, a look which says he is hers and he own him comp.

Manik: well! Nw I think I should tell u frm d start.
Flashback
After locking d door he turn around and saw soha eyeing him curiosly. He so wanted to roll his eyes bt he cntrl himself. He takes the remote and on the tv and then grab soha's hand and takes her outside. When he spotted nandu today he hd formed a plan in his head so he hd taken soha to this room bcoz it is adjoined with a balcony and also a backstairs which goes directly outside.
Soha: it looks like u r mood is changed for better. She said biting her lip and again try to come close to him. Manik take a back step.
Manik: listen i m sry bt i m really nt interested in u. I hv cm with u in this room so i cn make my gf jealous. Nothing cn happen btw us bcoz I belong to sm1 else.
Soha: What? Bt how I mean no1 hs tell me this? And ur gf? Who is ur gf? And where is she I didnt see her.
Manik: no1 told u bcoz no1 knws as we r in a secret relationship. And about my gf its none of ur business. She is outside and in any moment she is going to cm inside then it will nt be nice 4 u so take this stairs and dnt tell any1 anything. Ok.
Soha: ok! I'l go. I didnt knw and dnt worry I wont tell anything to any1. Bye! And use d champenge I hd brought for u.
After that he called his servants and instruct them to do their work in silence. And then told them whatever happens dnt disturb him. And then he waited, he dnt knw what he ws feeling, he feel very happy and nervous also. He could feel nandu's fury and he cnt lie that he is nt enjoying it. Hell! He is loving this. God when she is jealous she looks so "cutxy". Yeah that girl is a mixture of cute and sexy. As she looks both at d sm time. So a new word for her. God he never invent words bt this grl she makes him do unimaginable things. His thoughts got broken by a thunder. No wait its cmng frm d door. Looks like sm1 is angry. Its time Manik. All d best. He takes a deep breath and opened d door. Well he hd imagine an angry bird bt nw he thought he hd invited an angry bull.

Present
Manik: so nandu. I hd told u bout how after spotting u I hd done all this. Nw its ur turn what exactly u were trying to do by hiding behind a curtain. Hmm! Tell me.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146ca387bstarryLove_skparisatasforumloveaddictvsilver21contact.remyaappy111swarobi1chandana123Dazlingdivyanujhattshravya.krangellovemananuma_taareyMuffinheadZyrasehrmemon8seethashristi sardaHTA111gauriangelKaShforever06vani86-ABI-HumzyAMAR_LOVEMeDHellsAngel_keertu_

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nujhatt

superb...update soon
Thank u so much for liking the story so far.

Edited by apardh_ba - 27 December 2014 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remya

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
aww lovely update
loved it
cute manik 
thanx for updating so soon

continue soonWink