Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan os- That ws the end for this beginning ( Note on page11)

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Sry for such a tittle bt kuch aur samajh hi nahi aaya and then I ws getting bored and then thought of writing smthng for my time pass. so its totally random and I request plz dnt kill me after reading this.nw if u want to read so here it is -

After manik adjusted the curtain he said to soha- "I think maybe u r r8 this place is really unromantic we should go smwhere else. whats say? and there we will decide what to do?". soha totally happy and nod her head and follow manik's lead. on the other hand ur baby doll is getting more angry by each passing second. She secretly followed them. Well thats what she thought she is unaware that manik is watching all her actions and smiling to himself. He takes soha to a room and then locked the door. This room hs no windows so nandu doesnt hv any idea what is really happening bt she cn hear that the movieis already start.
Nandu: He never take me to a room and when I hd cm to say sry how rudely he hd behaved that day. And what he hd said he wants me to leave and when this soha hs cm he offers her to watch a movie. I hate him so much. She paced outside d room and in between kept her ear to the door if she could hear smthng. Bt no voice other than the tv is cmng. Her mind is nt helping her either by creating an image of soha trying to get close to her manik. Wait! What? Her manik when did that happens? Bt jo bhi hain how cn he so easily move on frm her? No and if he is ready to move on than that means he never hd any serious feelings for her. Her heart immediatly protest bt nw her mind doesnt want to hear anything. Ok manik malhotra if this u want today I'l give u d comp freedom bt u hv to say all this by urself bcoz nw I m nt going tolerate ur stupid behaviour when ur also wrong. With this determination she knocked at the door. Oops! Sry she literally banged d door and hit it so hard that the whole mansion could hv raised frm their sleep. Nandini ws counting each second so when exactly after 45 sec the door got opened then...

Nxt part is below
Third part- page 3
4th part- page 6
5th part- page 8

Edited by apardh_ba - 17 March 2015 at 9:15am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skaddictvksh_nchandana123Dazlingdivyanara26sehrmemonangellovemananHTA111shahzChocomaniac-ABI-KaShforever06HumzyAMAR_LOVEAliyagogoinavkshibz-DZ-

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
lovely start
do continue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nara26ashmitaa

sana_07 Goldie
sana_07
sana_07

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Oye ... than pr aake ... bich me chod diya Angry... thats not fair abhi k abhi aage ka likho ... fast fast... jaldi ... wrna i will punch u like nandu

nara26Aliyagogoi

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_07

Oye ... than pr aake ... bich me chod diya Angry... thats not fair abhi k abhi aage ka likho ... fast fast... jaldi ... wrna i will punch u like nandu
First wala punch ya second wala. Big smile yeah I m working on it. Will update soon hopefully. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nara26

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humzy

lovely start
do continue
Thanks Smile

nara26ashmitaa

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
no freaking way this is where u stop nooo WinkWink
continue soon waiting for the updateSmile

apardh_baashmitaa

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Here is d nxt part

As soon as Manik opened d door she pushes him and barge into the room and get hold of manik's jacket. She didnt speak anything just continue to shoot daggers at him. And as manik looked at her he felt scared bcoz nandini ws all red due to her anger and he hs a feeling that maybe he hd tested her patience and maybe nxt day fab5 will turn into fab4 bcoz nandu will nt leave him alive.

Manik: Nan.. Nan.. Nandini! Hi! he himself cnt believe the fear in his voice. God how cn u create smthng so cute and dangerous at the same time. Bt then god is nt here to blame. He always do smthng to push her to edges and end up getting her punch. oh! Her punches! he thought with a smile.
Manik: Oouch! Aahhh! His thought process get intrupt when he felt her first kick. Yeah! Just right nw he get kickked. He ws ready for d punch bt kick. Nandu always surprised him.

His smile is what that hd break the last thread of her sanity. How dare he smiled after torturing her like this. She didnt think anything and just kicked him. She hates violence. She is a peace maker bt this monster actions makes her a comp diff person. She wants to kill him r8 nw. How he greeted her like she hd cm to wish him happy birthday and he ws nt doing what he ws doing inside this closed room with that soha. Soha her name is enough to again fill her with fury anf she just launch herself to manik which makes both of them fell bckwards on the sofa.

Nandu: Where is that soha? And what d hell u were doing with her? she asked and cont to beat him with her hands.
Manik held both her hands and said -" If u take a breath and stop beating me and roam ur eyes then only u will see na that is no1 except us in this room."

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146ca387bstarryLove_skparisatasshubhukyugaforumloveksh_naddictvDazlingdivyababita_14388rithanyanara26hasnaa678navi04vetgauriangelvani86KaShforever06-ABI-ChocomaniacMeDHellsAngelashmitaaHumzyAMAR_LOVEshibz-DZ-

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
awsm 
continue soon
excited to read more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitaa

Go to top