Humsafars
Humsafars

Let the shark games begin!

VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Let the Shark games begin...

Monday kicks off with a cracking start. After all that well planned romancing Arzoo tells Sahir she doesn't love him! How could that be?! So Sahir is after her like a bat out of hell. What do you mean u don't love me?? He asks her. After all my efforts of holding back, I finally let it all out and this is what I hear? Arzoo proceeds to read him the riot act. Good for you girl. Someone had to tell him. A sheepish Sahir, with a 'oh dear, I've been thrown a googly' expression can do nothing but stare as Arzoo walks off.
But he isn't going to give up. This is step 1 in the game plan. If he can't get Arzoo to say I love you, he has no chance of convincing Zaki she is a fraud ( which btw, he is no longer really believing she is..in reality he just wants reassurance that she does indeed love him. He felt it, but now needs to hear it. And he also wants Zaki to hear it so he can act like a responsible man and marry Sam. ( he still believes Zaki has to be the father)

Sahir ups his game. He orchestrates a series of events to reassure Arzoo of his feelings. To prove to himself this is just a game for him and he still hates Arzoo, he risks her life. He does save her but isn't happy with having done this. He realises that if she had died, he would have died. Arzoo still isn't relenting though so he risks his own life to force it out of her. He gets the reaction he wants but is overwhelmed with her concern and love for him. 'Does someone really love me so much?'
Whilst lost in the moment, he sees Zaki from the corner of his eye. 'That's right Zaki, she loves me. So gets your mitts off her, she's mine'.
Sahir should be over the moon. He had to make some adjustments but his plan worked. But he isn't happy. This game is getting out of control. In Arzoos presence he can't keep up the pretence. His heart just takes over and he is riddled with guilt. This just doesn't feel right.
The next day Zaki sees Sahir with Arzoo again. He confronts Sahir and threatens to tell Arzoo eveything. Sahir is slightly taken aback. He wasn't expecting his weak little brother to go against him like this. And he is surprised to see that Zaki's love for Arzoo is still there, if not stronger now. He believes that this is still what is stopping Zaki from marrying Sam. Things haven't gone to plan here as well. He will need to do something which completely blocks any hope for Zaki. But what?
After one failed attempt where Sahir manages to stamp his authority and stop Zaki, he musters the courage to tell Arzoo she is being lied to. She asks why he thinks this. His fear for his brother stops him from spilling the beans and tells Arzoo she will need to ask him directly. Like the true fighter she is, she immediately storms off for answers. Sahir starts with some cliched sentences but Arzoos not having any of it. She demands answers. Zaki also arrives, not helping matters for Sahir. He is in a fix. He can't lose to his brother. He needs to think fast, what can seal it? He goes on bended knee and proposes. Arzoo is flabbergasted. What on earth is he doing??? Sahir proposes. Arzoo is in shock and he gets no answer. Zaki once again warns Arzoo. Sahir realises that this is also not working. What next??? He then takes Arzoo and heads towards the family and proposes in public. Surely this will convince her. Arzoo leaves giving no answer. Zaki re-iterates this point to Sahir. Sahir is well aware of this, meaning Zaki has managed to have some influence, greater than Sahirs own. Sahir is feeling threatened.
Alone, Sahir is astonished with what is happening. This is all going hideously out of control. He starts asking who is really playing games with who? Is he actually doing his hearts bidding somehow? Is he going to such extremes for the deal or because he doesn't want to lose Arzoo? On top of this, Arzoo and Zaki are turning out to be tougher nuts to crack. Zaki is showing signs of being a force to be reckoned with. Arzoo is not as malleable as would be expected.

Arzoo alone, initially is elated but then also gets thinking. All of this in 2 days. Isn't this strange? Why the sudden proposal? Why is Zaki saying it's all a game? There is something fishy. The seed has been sown by Zaki and Sahir himself as his behaviour starts getting extreme. She will need answers before she will be prepared to give the nod to marriage.

It's been a hell of a week as usual. A lot of unexpected reactions by all three, the cvs seem adamant on going against the grain. We are seeing some really atypical character developments. Good for you cvs!

Some lose ends which hopefully will
Be cleared next week:

Arzoo
She needs to find out about his past. Full details. It will happen somehow as Zaki won't rest until she does.

Zaki
Zaki is a man on a mission. No one is believing him that he isn't Sams babies father. Why? Because everyone has such a low opinion of him. Sam has happily taken advantage of this image. He is seen as weak, stupid and immature. Well not anymore. He won't marry Sam on principal. That would be admitting he is wrong when he isn't. Furthermore, he won't let Arzoo be played this way. He needs the paternity test results and he needs to stand up against Sahir. Once Sahir believes Zaki is not the father he will support Zaki as well. It's difficult, but each day he is getting more and more determined to prove himself right. He won't be that weak Zaki anymore. He will show everyone what he is capable of. And he will change.

Sahir
The dialogue of the week - 'arzoo is right, there are so many Sahirs, but in each Sahir, there is only one Arzoo'
The heart, is slowly but surely winning. He needs a jolt to happen next week, which will force his heart to completely take control and do what is right. Whatever the consequences may be for his old promise.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyploydomeTajonsheena_786zam123crazydevil87Ilin

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Very well said. Hope Sahir does the right thing next week by telling Arzoo the truth before the Nikah.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VD927

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Very well written post.. You summed up the whole week' episodes very well Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VD927

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
.Wow VD !! ClapClapClapClap How do you always know what exactly Sahir's thought process is like? !! Shocked Fabulous post as always girl ! Smile 
Hmm these two have been giving Sahir quite a few bumps na hee hee, whenever he thinks he is in control of the situation, these two show their thumb and scoot LOL Especially Arzoo ! Remember we had this discussion in the last thread about Sahir having to change his game constantly because Arzoo can be pretty unpredictable ? 

Good that Arzoo does don on the thinking cap at times. He was relying one her intensity of love to yes to him immediately but she didn't, she simply left, she has a habit of fleeing whenever she feels cornered, she did the same on her b'day too. Poor Alvira had to step in by saying that every one knows what Arzoo's  answer will be because she didn't want to embarrass Sahir in front of everyone. 

So yeah Arzoo can be a mystery to Sahir too. Though we have all commented on her inability to stand up for herself at times and behaving foolishly, its interesting to note that she considers Zaki important enough to listen to him and doubt Sahir's actions based on his allegations. I was happy that she didn't say yes to Sahir because its not really her decision to take alone, she needs to talk to her family before she goes ahead. 

I felt like Clap when Sahir said what happened to the trust that you had for me a few min back, you wanted to be my humsafar n now suddenly these doubts ? She told him a few hours back that I will love only you hamesha and then the minute Zaki puts the seeds of doubts, she goes running to clarify ? Its a bit inconsistent behaviour in my eyes. So though she loves him she doesn't trust him ? Isnt that a bit odd ?  

After reading your post, I am willing to give Zaki another chance to redeem himself, because you could be right that for the first time he might be trying to show some spine by refusing to bow down to the pressure of marrying Sam because he knows he is right. Except for that, I find nothing likeable in Zaki's character, he has been weak before and as Kurti Apa said, Zaki is t easily exploitable. I still feel that he is not really standing up for Arzoo, he is rather fighting to get Arzoo into his life. If he can prove that Sahir is a liar and cheat, Arzoo might thank him for saving her life and fall into his arms. 

If he really cared about Arzoo, he wouldn't keep telling everyone that she is the one he wants to marry, knowing very well that she doesn't love him at all. I find him very childlike in a stubborn sort of a way. He has been sleeping around, a few episodes back he brought a girl home to forget Arzoo, how does he expect to be seen in a white light, while he continues to paint his brother black ?  He is the one, who Kurti Apa will manipulate to get the truth of Zeenat to Arzoo. and he will do it, because he wants Arzoo at any cost, and if his brother and family gets damned in the process, so be it! . Certainly not very manly of him.

Yeah its time Sahir came to terms that he is madly in love with Arzoo, he's been living with the guilt of falsifying love long enough, its time he understood that what he feels for her is real and not an illusion that will go away. I think he is afraid that its just a dream and when he opens his eyes it will dissipate. He's been cheated in love badly, has lived with the consequences for the past 7 years, so its not easy for him to accept love, because it will make him open to hurt again. The last couple of weeks he has done crazy things just to ensure that Arzoo does indeed truly loves him and him alone, and she keeps that faith by the symbolic knot. 

Maybe its just me, but I like the way Sahir is evolving. He has lived with the dark shadows too long, they have eaten into his soul, but now with Arzoo around, he is slowly taking the baby steps towards love and life. Its pretty endearing to see him fight his demons and I wonder what his tipping point is going to be. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_786VD927soapsuds

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top