India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

I wish Mahi comes back soon (Page 2)

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Mahi before  never took so much screen space that now he will take I don't think AnSh story will take a back seat if he enters when his story was on with Aashima it was  shown quite fast forward way  It never affected anyone's screen space  He was part of that family so it will be good if he is shown back Disappearing the characters in show and no one remembers them  looks stupid Just like they disappeared Sugna So much has happened in her family Weddings , deaths , births Sugna who lives near them was not seen anywhere  How stupid ?  Same way it looks stupid too that Mahi has disappeared from face of earth that not even his biological parents remember him once  How stupid ?

Edited by kikyo - 29 December 2014 at 4:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuAdorableAnushasaba113BeautifulSoul_Chahat_A_Doshitiny15

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I'm sure even the makers have forgotten about Mahi lol...And its good that way...Too much of crowd in Udaipur already...Here we are hoping Sabra gets a packup and uske baad another love story of Mashima ? Hell NEVER. I think the actor playing Mahi has left the show too, infact he was a lead in a SP show, why will he make a re-entry in BV if the character gets no track of his own? Whatever but don't want anymore characters in KB, especially when Ansh pregnancy track is just about to start...Don't want Sanchi gaatha repeating again at ANY COST ! Period.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushingaparnauma

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Palienigma-

I'm sure even the makers have forgotten about Mahi lol...
Hah that is truth..
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I think Mahi story has been given an ending. He was motivated to join army by his father.
He has gone for traiing and after that he may have gotten a posting also.
He was just one aimless youth not interested in anything other than cricket and after seeing his father and the talk by his father how he feels all that trouble he faced is worth it.

So they did give an ending to his story. He was packed off in a good way.
saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
LOl if they have to pack off characters later then dont introduce them because later disappearing  them looks extremely silly and unreal and abrupt and Mahis disappearance is silly beyond words Anyways i don't care about Mahi much neither i care about Shekhar parivaar but want Sugna back in Singhs  on every cost Disappearing her from all happenings in her brother and her  family's life is nothing but silly and very wrong

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Well at least i did not say they should show Mahiashima love storyLOLi only said first they should not introduce so many characters in a family if they don't know how to handle them later if they do then disappearing them like they never existed looks extremely silly and stupid and viewers keep wondering what sort of families are these who don't remember their own family members and the character had a supporting role  before too He only had his deserved screen space He was never treated like Sanchi getting extra focus LOLso he won't take even focus now Regarding actor returning who cares about actor in BV Do BV cvs care ? if they cared we wont be having nth replacements in same characters in this show so replacement is not a big deal for cvs They have always replacement lined up for every character

Coming to AnSh Don't know why people are worried Anandi Shiv won't get focus in thei pregnancy track Anandi Shiv regularly get plenty of  their private scenes a month so they will surely get plenty of scenes in pregnancy track too They are not JaGan who never get private moments and Dadisaa is chipku to them every moment The pregnancy track of Ganga was completely  rushed and shown like this to white wash Kalyani Devi's some past sins and couple were not allowed to spend time with each other more in this phase too  Dsa pushed Ganga to her room and was 24/7 glued with her and poor Ganga would wait when she will go and her husband will come to her I am sure AnSh will not be treated like this so relax
Tongue

Edited by kikyo - 29 December 2014 at 2:10pm

maria13tiny15

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i also too wish Mahi would be back but not Aashi.. shiv ke sath sirf anandi honi chahiye. aashi bhi aane ke baad shiv ke liye pagal ho jaaye woh humein nahi chahiye. 

Go to top