India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

I wish Mahi comes back soon

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
This is unrelated to the on-going track but for the past few days i have been missing Mahi a lot...i wish he would come back soon...i don't get why they CVs thought of sending him in army as if playing cricket is stupid...i really liked his character and wished to see his relationship with his brother more...i hope he comes back soon specially now that he will soon become an uncle
Ashi's comeback would also be good...i find her and Shiv's friendship really strange...they have been best friends for so many years but after marriage i don't remember a single phone call between them...doesn't Shiv miss his best friend?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahat_A_Doshi

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I too wish Mahi would be back
The makers do not know that the cadets get leave from the Training center on festivals and family occasions or emergencies 

The cadets are also allowed phone calls 

Set aside all this the family also does not mention him 

He is forgotten as if he never existed

I would like to see Mahi Ashi instead of Sa Vi N Singersa n his new family dirama

Did Mahi n Ashi really do it all the way that is a suspense; if they did it is there a love child ; I want my questions anwsers to be A Big Fat YES

Let Ashi come with Mahi';s child to KB n then see how DB reacts
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged

I don't think we need any more family for AnandiShiv.

From the time Anandi shifted to Udaipur till now the focus was totally on oneor other member from Shekhar  family.In all this AnandiShiv story got drowned.

Whole 2013 and half 2014 went for Sanchi ki kahani and if Mahi comes again Anandi's story will take back seat and we will have episodes filled with this kahani.

Why should Ashima call Shiv? Shiv only considered her as a friend.It is she who has more feelings for him and she very well knows that Shiv loves only Anandi and not her and she did realise way back Anandi is his kind of woman and not her.
If she calls Shiv it will be very stupid of her.It is better if she stays away forever.

The episode aired on Christmas day Shiv told Khazan Singh what he found in Anandi that made him fall for her.

Mahi and Ashima stories have been given the ending.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita_goofyCat_blushing

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
A big NO! Already too many side characters have hogged the screenspace before and as a result Ansh's story suffered, don't want something like that happening again. For once, let the focus totally be on Ansh in this important phase of their lives...want to see all the feelings and emotions in detail that come along with having a baby :)

Edited by -Palienigma- - 28 December 2014 at 12:48am

_goofyCat_blushingaparnauma

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I do not want to see Mahi's story - but I do not like creative's idea of introducing the character and then making them disappear for ages as if they never existed and for some characters - equally unexpected appearance out of nowhere. 
     Creatives think that viewers have short memory of some problem in understanding human relations - otherwise how can they expect us to believe that a family forgets all about a son (mahi) or father mother (Bhairo Sumitra) or a father (khajan) or daughter (Sugna) etc. ?  

BeautifulSoul_

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I am not asking for any track related to Mahi...i'm glad that AnSh are finally getting the focus.
I just wish Mahi comes back because he brings humor in the show specially in KB...i hate DB and find her very very stupid...i can't believe that the show which introduced us to some amazing villains like Heth Singh, Basant's biological dad, Ratan Singh, Dadisa and Teepri are giving us this crap called DB...Daddu is the worst head of the family i have ever seen...it's different to dictate your family and to lead them at time of need...Daddu cannot do either of these two...he neither knows how to support nor does he know how to dictate them...makes me wonder how this family survived so many years? How can he take so much crap from his sister? Dadisa told her sister to leave the moment she tried to interfere in her household matters (even though she was doing it for good) but here Daddu could not say DB to stop interfering in their household matters specially when her interference makes the matters worse...i just hope Shiv shouts at her one day...his tolerance for DB seems to be reducing on every occasion of her irritating sweet sarcastic comments Big smile...i don't want her to stay in KB permanently...that house has already got too many members...she should not be redeemed but thrown out of KB

@aparnauma
What Ashima has for Shiv is one-sided but before being her love, Shiv was her friend...didn't she used to call him before marriage? Besides Shiv doesn't know about Ashi's feelings so as a friend shouldn't he call her? What reason does he have to not call such close friend of his?

divyababu

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged

If I remember right it is she who used to call him and not the other way round. After she realised that Shiv is interested in someone else she stopped calling him it is as simple as that.

It is obvious that she kept in touch with him because she has feelings for him and not the other way round.

If Ashima calls him up now it will be foolish on her part considering the fact that she saw him as something more than a friend and for him she was just some friend like anyone.

How often do we call up friends whom we have been to college with even if we had been close friends back then?
As years go by friendships from youth recede into background it happens in real life too.

Whenrecent child trafficking track happened Shiv explained why he was not in touch with an IAS friend of his. Life happens ppl lose touch with friends when they meet again it's good but out of sight they will be pushed back into mind.

I don't see what is so abnormal if Shiv doesn't call her

---------------

People like DB are even more dangerous than Heth Singh simply because they are family and what they do is even more dangerous.

Daddu is not a great head of the family so was Dsa a good head of the family?
Dsa bullies her family into obeying her are the results any good?
Dsa was rude with her sister was that a right thing?

It takes all kinds of people to make up this world.

They are just presenting two contrasting situations here. Anandi and Shiv can handle Heth Singhs of the world very easily and not DB.

tellygeekRTeeblushing

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I wish too that cvs madr his love story with Ashima..

Go to top