Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ragna SS~A Run Away Bride(ARAB) Ch-5(B) on Pg 52 on 21/12/15 (Page 51)

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 18 December 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark-Beauty

Awesome update
Thanks for pm
Thanks and your welcome

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 18 December 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritikanfly

Nice ragna shares passionate kiss prem ne maya ko kidnap kiya n his condition to set maya free raghav gonna hurt kalpi waiting updt soon
Thanks ritika and yeah RagNa shared their first passionate kiss and yeah prem kidnapped maya and in return of maya he want raghav to hurt kalpi and will update soon dear
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 18 December 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinnapatel

Big smileSuper jiya .ahnks for awesome update and PM too.aww aghav will gonna hurt kalpi to save maya .OMG RAGNA again will apart .aww that not good .well jiya wating as it comes very sad part but still update soon .hope everything works out good
Thanks and your welcome kinna,yeah raghav is all set to hurt kalpi for maya's sake and yeah RagNa will again gone apart from each other and dear if you think that this part is sad then next update will gone be worse for you all and will update soon dear
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 18 December 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana04

Thank you so much for this beautiful update Jiya.
Naughty kalpi. She made a paint on Raghav's face.LOL
So Ragna are coming closer. They shared a passionate kiss.EmbarrassedRagahv was confused as kalpi responded to his kiss. Ragahv loves her a lot and now kalpi started falling for Raghav. She wanted to spend some time with Raghav but Ragahv took Maya with them making Kalpi jealous. I really loved to see this jealous Kalpi.
Oh no, Prem kidnapped Maya and wanted Raghav to hurt Kalpi. Ragna love story has just started and now you are planning to separate them? Not fair yaar. I hope Kalpi will come to know about the truth.

Brilliant update.Clap
Waiting for next part.

Thanks and your welcome faru,glad that you like the update and yeah kalpi made a painting on raghav's face and moreover they both are coming closer to each other and yeah they both share their first passionate kiss but raghav was confused as kalpi too equally respond the kiss and yeah raghav loves kalpi a lot and now as time is passing kalpi too start falling in love with him and that's why she wanted to spend sometime with him but he took maya along with them and yeah prem kidnapped maya and in return of maya he want raghav to hurt kalpi and yeah dear I am planning to separate RagNa but only for time being and whether kalpi will get to know about the truth or not you will get to know in next update and will update soon dear
sumasridhar Goldie
sumasridhar
sumasridhar

Posted: 18 December 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Jiya it's lovely n I appreciate your talent keep on going yaar
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 18 December 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumasridhar

Jiya it's lovely n I appreciate your talent keep on going yaar
Thanks a lot suma,it really means a lot.
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 19 December 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments and feedbacks.            
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 21 December 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
       Chapter-5(B)              When kalpi was walking towards exit raghav holds her waist and ask her to come and lets have dinner together which shock kalpi but still they both sits for dinner, though they both were eating their food silently but raghav was totally lost in his thoughts,he was feeling sad that it might could be their last dinner together,might he would not able to see her again in his life,may be after today she would hate him the most,may be he would never able to tell her that how much he loves her but still he can't do anything,he had inflict this pain into her and his life too for maya's sake...seeing raghav totally lost she feels jealous,she thinks that raghav was thinking about maya and was worried for her so after finishing her food she just quickly and silently left the food court which confused raghav so he too goes after her...outside the mall when kalpi told raghav to take her home raghav ask her to spend sometime with him and have some ice cream with him,she wants to deny raghav but then something strikes at her mind and she accept so they both took ice cream from ice cream parlour and eats it while walking towards home...in night as they both reached back their home kalpi directly went to her room to sleep as she was to tried whereas on the other side sleep was far away from raghav's eyes,he was wondering what to do,how to make kalpi hate him but then suddenly he realised that kalpi was coming out of her room so he pretends to be talking with someone on phone,hearing his voice kalpi comes near to him and was about to say something but stops when she heard raghav saying on phone that everything is going according to their plan,he had start trapping kalpi into his web of love and lies and soon through her he will get hold on her dad's property which they wanted from so long and after getting their money and property as per their plan they leave this country for forever hearing all this kalpi gets biggest shock of her life,she can't able to believe what she had listen just now,her legs start shivering due to which she can't able to stand properly and falls down,tears were continuously flowing through her eyes which makes raghav feel very guilty and hurt as he very well knows that kalpi was behind him that's why he did all that drama but seeing her completely broken something broke inside him too,for hurting her he just want to kill himself,he wants to wipe out her tears and wants to console her but he can't do this,he had to hurt her more so that she can go back to prem...with this thought he just turns back but unexpectedly seeing his face kalpi just give him a tight slap across his face which make him fall down on floor,after that holding him from the collar of shirt kalpi ask him that how could he even think of playing with her feelings and emotions,does he forget about her dad,but then she again says that my bad luck I can't even blame you for all this as I was fool to trust you,to believe you when from the starting I know that you don't deserve all this but from now on I will only hates you and will not ever gone see your face and just now only I am going back to my dad,hearing this raghav got tensed as he knows that after seeing her,her dad will just gone shoot her without listening anything and moreover for maya's well being she had to go back to prem so he thinks to instigate her and told her that why can't you just go back to prem its because you think that he will not gone trust you or will not allow you stay with him which makes kalpi very angry so she says prem is much better then you and he trust me a lot and to prove you this I will go back to him,you just wait and watch saying so she about to left the house but raghav stops her and told her to go in morning as its very late which kalpi accept...next morning as the sun rises kalpi left from raghav's home and comes to prem's house, seeing kalpi prem gets very happy, he quickly takes her inside the house but kalpi she was quite as she was feeling very guilty to trust raghav more then prem so she just hug him,cry and apologise for her behaviour to which prem just wipe our her tears and compose her,he told her that he had already forget everything and now she too forgets everything and start afresh with him to which kalpi just nod her head but still at the back of her mind she was thinking about raghav,she wonders that why he ditched her,cheats her even though she knows the reason but her thought of chain broke up when prem told her to be comfortable her saying so he left whereas kalpi starting roaming here and there but then suddenly her eyes fell on something and as soon as she picks it up she gets shocked as it was maya's cell phone,seeing her phone unknowingly but kalpi remembers raghav's words,she wonders that how come maya's phone come here when she had left the country yesterday only and prem,he too comes their and notice maya's phone on kalpi's hand so before kalpi could starting doubting on him he quickly cook up the story and told to her that yesterday he meet maya after a long time when she was going so being my friend I insist her to come to my home and she agrees so may be at that time in hurry she just left her phone,though kalpi was not totally convinced with prem's reply but still she just accept this and decided not to dig this matter and trust prem thinking this she went to her room whereas prem take a sigh of relief,after raghav successful completes prem's demand prem free maya and when maya return back she found raghav lying on floor totally drunk and broken,she decided to help him but he stops her whereas on the side in prem absence kalpi went to store room to take something but in store room kalpi saw something which left her totally shocked,she found a chair, some ropes to which prem had tied maya,she also found some broken pieces of bangles and she within a second realise that it was maya as she was the only one who had gifted her this bangles,in meantime prem too comes their seeing hiss evil smile kalpi quickly understands that it was all his plan and maya had never the left country but instead he had kidnapped her to blackmail raghav,upon realising this kalpi tightly slaps prem too and just run from their but before she could step out of the house prem holds her,brings her to storeroom and tied her in the place of maya to which kalpi start bad mouthing about him so in frustration he just tape up her mouth,after that he tells to kalpi that you had already told me about raghav's suffering, hiss pains,you had told me that how great he is to bear everything silently but today I will tell you what he is in reality,today I will show you his true face,according to you and everyone he is a saint na but you all are wrong he is criminal,he snatched away everything from me,my all happiness,my dreams,my life,my parents,my family,he just turn me into lifeless body...you always asked me na that why I don't trust anyone,why I don't mingle with anyone,why I never make friends its reason is raghav,only raghav... me and my family are very happy in our small world but one day when he entered into our life everything got changed,he killed my parents,my sis infront of my own eyes with his gun,he shot them many times and moreover he even tries to kill me too but I just run away from their to which he just let out his angry on my family and he burns my house,my family alive with kerosene and I,I just kept on watching all this from afar I can't able to do anything,he is a murder,a cold murder and may be I am alive today but my soul died on that day only,I just hate him to the core,I tried a lot that may he gets punishment for his deeds but he is very powerful so I cant able to do anything and now when I get you,when I again start smiling,laughing with you he again comes back and tries to take you away from me which I can't able to bear so I end up doing all this,I know I did wrong and I sorry for it but I had no other choose as you were not even ready to hear me or talk to me... after letting his heart out prem free kalpi and ask her do you trust me kalpi,will you help me in forgetting my past...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranagarwallamimiisravanthi93sangeethbaladiti96fym23kalbhavschitra8710MadhuGuptaFALAK_SKYkinnapateltanu_15Niki1980lolorTumpa12rani214.Indu.Frozenfantasyfarhana04Ragna1302Willy_Wonka.Dark-Beautysweet1308Radhikerani...Natasha...ameena671_Zawra_MysticRiver

Go to top