Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ragna SS~A Run Away Bride(ARAB) Ch-5(B) on Pg 52 on 21/12/15 (Page 41)

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by switymango

Awesome update. .
Thanks swati

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments and feedbacks.                                       

Edited by jiya007 - 29 July 2015 at 8:16am
ReezaZul Goldie
ReezaZul
ReezaZul

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
tq 4 awesome update...
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReezaZul

tq 4 awesome update...
Your welcome dear
rani214 IF-Dazzler
rani214
rani214

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Wow jiyu awesome update
Rags was hurt by kalpi running away n  he took revenge as his past was bad whc made his cold hearted person ...but he culd not hurt her more coz he is good at heart n let  kalpi go Big smile
Wen kalpi went back to Prem he was so blinded wit anger dat he  refused to believe n trust her...so Kalpi again came back to rags place... now curious to knw wat happens nxt ...n w8ng for ragna romance WinkEmbarrassed
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani214

Wow jiyu awesome update
Rags was hurt by kalpi running away n he took revenge as his past was bad whc made his cold hearted person ...but he culd not hurt her more coz he is good at heart n let kalpi go Big smile
Wen kalpi went back to Prem he was so blinded wit anger dat he refused to believe n trust her...so Kalpi again came back to rags place... now curious to knw wat happens nxt ...n w8ng for ragna romanceWinkEmbarrassed
Thanks rani and yeah raghav is very hurt by kalpi's running away and he took his revenge and yeah his past was really very bad which made him cold and a heartless person and yeah raghav couldn't able to hurt her more because still he is good man from heart so he let her go and yeah prem was so blind in his angry as when kalpi returned back to him,he doesn't trust and believe her and yeah kalpi again comes back to raghav's place but you all won't get ragna romance so easily and early and to know what will happen next do read the upcoming updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani214

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
                               Chapter-4(B)                                    Maya makes kalpi sit on the couch then raghav signal her to ask kalpi about her all of a sudden arrival and she did the same to which kalpi tells them whatever happen at prem's home,who he insult her then who after that she left her home and all this while both raghav and maya had tears in their eyes and very feeling very guilty because they both knows that all this is happening because of them only so raghav thinks as I have messed up everything so now it is my duty to fix up everything and soon I have to sort out everything and his chain of thoughts were broken by kalpi's sobs so he signals maya to take kalpi inside to her room and she did the same but before they both left raghav assured kalpi that don't worry soon I will fix up everything and I will talk to prem and tells him everything again,I am sure he will understands me to which kalpi reply raghav their is totally no need to do all this and please don't talk to prem as now I don't want to keep any contact with the person who didn't believe me nor had any trust on me and now I really don't want to go back to him and one more thing if you had any problem with me staying here then don't worry tomorrow morning itself I will go back to my parents home and kalpi's words hurts raghav a lot,his one and only childhood best friends,with whom he had shared up everything now doesn't have any trust on him and no one else is responsible for this except him but he compose himself and tells her that please kalpi don't say all this,this is your home also,you can stay here as much you want and about prem we will discuss it later and if you don't want to talk to him and doesn't want to back to him then I promise you no one will ever force you for this to which kalpi doesn't reply anything and quietly went inside with maya leaving raghav all broken and guilty and to remove the guilty from his heart raghav start drinking,he start drinking shot by shot whereas in maya's room prem kept on calling kalpi on her cell but she kept on avoiding his call so finally when prem doesn't stop calling her,she finally switched off her phone and come out to drink some water but their she finds raghav lying on floor,full drunk so she goes near him to help him and she finds him mumbling that kalpi please forgive me,please don't hate me,I will can't able to bear hatred for myself in your eyes and please don't leave me again and go,I need you kalpi,I need you a lot,you are my love and my life to which kalpi reply its OK raghav,I had no need to apologise as I already forgiven you,and I won't leave you again and go then she helped raghav in getting up then she takes him to his room,make him lay on bed,remove his shoes and socks and then cover him up with the blanket and before leaving she place a small kiss on his forehead and smiling goes from their whereas on the other as kalpi had switched off her phone prem too start drinking to remove the pain which he had given to his love,his kalpi and now just because of him only now no one is their with him to help him,to support him,so he somehow himself only stands up,goes to his room and lay on the bed but before sleeping he tightly hold kalpi's photo and promise himself that kalpi soon I will get you back in my life and in this home,which is ours and here kalpi too fall into deep slumber with raghav's thought,totally unaware that what will a new and fresh morning will bring for them,in their life's whether it will be good or bad...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinechillimimiikalbhavschitra8710abirami_shankarmallika90Dnair031swethalovelyReezaZulpyardilFALAK_SKYkinnapatelNandinisaiFrozenfantasylolorriakarani214sweet1308swara2504smala

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Hmm lovely update do kalpi don't want t go t prem
Hmm rsg loves kalpi
Update soon

Go to top