Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ragna SS~A Run Away Bride(ARAB) Ch-5(B) on Pg 52 on 21/12/15 (Page 29)

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
                                                                    Chapter-3(a)          In morning prem hear a sound of door bell when he was having his breakfast and immedatiely goes to open the door and as he opens the door he see that their were almost 5-10 member outside his house so he ask who are you and whom you want to meet but vitthal doesnt reply anything and takes out a gun and point it on ptem's head and push him inside and himself also comes inside and ask prem that just tell me where is my daughter but prem gets confused as he himself also dont know that whom they are asking about then vitthal again say to him that tell me straightly where is my daughter kalpi otherwise I would end up killing you and after listing kalpi's name he gets to know that he is kalpi's dad and they get to know that she was here so they all had comed here which makes very worried for kalpi as now he cant do anything to save kalpi but he didnt speak up a single word which irrates vitthal a lot so vitthal orders his man's to search the entire house and get my daughter here and they all follow his instruction and start scanning the entire home which makes prem's hearts beat faster as his heart may anytime pop out from his chest but after scanning the entire house for twice also they didnt find kalpi their and they tell the same to vitthal so vitthal again point his gun towards prem but prem didnt notice it as he was on his own world and wondering where kalpi had disappear all of a sudden but he comes back to reality when vitthal was about to shot him but before he can do that they all hear a voice and as they all turn they see that raghav was standing at the gate then he comes inside and say to vitthal that please dont shot him as he had done anything and as they had already searched his house twice but didnt find kalpi anywhere so just leave him but vitthal was damm sure that kalpi was their only but he accept raghav's words because as for now they had no proof so he just left from their but before that he orders his man to keep a eye on prem and as vitthal goes out prem thanked raghav for helping him to which raghav reply that dont thank me as very soon you and your lovely kalpi would regret for these as I would make your life like a living hell and you both would pray for your death every second of your life but you wont get it which shocks prem to the core but raghav say dont get shocked as I already kalpi was with you as she lived here with you to which prem ask then why did you stop vitthal uncle from shooting me to which raghav reply because I want to punsh you both by myself only and your bad times starts from now on so just get ready for hell after saying so he left from their and after that within a min or two kalpi comes their and stand besides him but prem doesnt notice her as still raghav's words rinning in his ears but he comes back to reality when kalpi snaps him on his shoulders and as soon he see kalpi he pulls her into a tight hug not allowing her to go anywhere which shocks kalpi and she distance himself from him and ask him what's the matter to which he reply nothing and say I was just worried for you as if your dad's founds you here to which kalpi reply then they would have surely kill me then prem place his hand on her mouth and say please dont ever say these again as I cant able to leave without you then he relasised what he had said just now so he tries to cover it up and ask her that where have you gone when your dad was here then kalpi narrates him the whole incident that how she had listen her dad's voice when she was in kitchen then how she goes out from kitchen window and how she comes inside from the window when everyone left then kalpi observe that prem was sad so she ask him what happen but he quite and goes to change his clothes after that they both left for their office and as soon as they reached the office they both get to know that these company had overtaken by someone by their employes then suddenly everyone hears their boss which is now that their boss anymore but before leaving the office he told to kalpi that you where promoted to a higher pisition in the company and prem will be your assisant which shock everyone and specialy prem as everyone knows that prem knows business much better then kalpi but they cant do anything whereas prem gets tensed and start remmebring raghav's words whereas raghav was observing every reaction on prem's face closely as he was their in his cabin and smirks as he thinks that his plan is working whereas prem thinks that it all must be raghav's plan and he must be somewhere here only watching all these drama so within a second he start searching everywhere but he didnt find him anywhere then finally he went to boss cabin without knocking and say I know it is you raghav who had done all these so just stop all these here only otherwise I wont leave you and as till now raghav's back was facing prem so he quickly turns with a smile and say you should knock before entering your boss cabin and about your warning do whatever you want to do,I am scared of you to which prem reply I know you want to create a rift between me and kalpi by giving her higher post but sorry to say your plan fails as instead of being jealousy from her,I am very happy for her but in reality he was actually jealousy and which raghav also know but unaware of all these kalpi was enjoying her new work and had a sweet and cute smile on her lips whereas raghav say to prem that I know you start loving her but I will make sure that she will herself throw you out of her life to which prem reply that it wont happen as we both trust each other a lot and you cant seperate us and after they both shake their hands and make a deal that in upcoming ten days they both would try their best to achieve their goal that is one to make her fall in love with him and other to destory their life for forever without letting her know anything...so who would win these deal prem or raghav only time will tell or me                  PS-Sorry for spelling and grammer mistake and if these chapter is boring...

Edited by jiya007 - 12 May 2015 at 5:18pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mimiicaurTilottama09ammy143diti96redpetalNiki1980ReezaZulsavariyaFALAK_SKYfarhana04rani214lolorpremapoveeriakalaavanya4usweet1308Ragna1302swara2504niru04MagicalMadness-Ariaana-smala

niru04 IF-Rockerz
niru04
niru04

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Nice update
charvi3 IF-Dazzler
charvi3
charvi3

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Lovely update dear
ammy143 Senior Member
ammy143
ammy143

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
nice update.
caur Senior Member
caur
caur

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
nice chappy Clap
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
really nice update wow rag takjing revenge in his own way
Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Superb update
premap IF-Dazzler
premap
premap

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Finally, our 'bride' is making some progress. Keep it up. Great update.

Go to top