Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ragna SS~A Run Away Bride(ARAB) Ch-5(B) on Pg 52 on 21/12/15 (Page 23)

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReezaFathi

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">dear, plez dont stop 2 update..amazingClap</font>
Thanks dear and I wont stop updating

rani214 IF-Dazzler
rani214
rani214

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Jiya superb update but was short
Prem in anger throws d food...poor kalpi Unhappybut glad dat he realise his mistake  n decided to apologise
Why is rags silent Shocked
Cont soon 

Edited by rani214 - 26 March 2015 at 1:28pm
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani214

<font size="2">Jiya superb update but was short</font>
<font size="2">Prem in anger throws d food...poor kalpi Unhappybut glad dat he realise his mistake n decided to apologise</font>
<font size="2">Why is rags silentShocked</font>
<font size="2">Cont soon</font>

Thanks rani and I promised next update will be long And yeah prem in anger throws all the food And yeah but later he realize his mistake and tries to apologise to her And why is rag's silent you will get to know as story moves and will continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani214

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Beauitful Update Jiya.,sorry for Late comment babes
So prem is behaving Like a jerk,And Kalpi decides to surprise Prem with some Lunch. and He throws it away,Now he's Feeling badConfused seeing her in tears,I'm glad he realises his mistakeThumbs Up

Vithal is hellent on finding kalpi and Rags is silent...HmmmSmile

Prem heads home seeing Kalpi on  the couch and she's ignoring himThumbs Up Good girl! aww she's cryingUnhappy

Awesome update sweetieHugClap do update soon and Sorry again for the Late comment
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">Beauitful Update Jiya.,sorry for Late comment babes</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">So prem is behaving Like a jerk,And Kalpi decides to surprise Prem with some Lunch. and He throws it away,Now he's Feeling badConfusedseeing her in tears,I'm glad he realises his mistakeThumbs Up</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">Vithal is hellent on finding kalpi and Rags is silent...HmmmSmile</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">Prem heads home seeing Kalpi on the couch and she's ignoring himThumbs UpGood girl! aww she's cryingUnhappy</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">Awesome update sweetieHugClap do update soon and Sorry again for the Late comment</font>
Thanks aria dear and no need to say sorry And yeah kalpi decides to surprise prem by a lunch but in anger he throws the lunch in dustbin And yeah now he realise his mistake and he is feeling bad and regreting And yeah vitthal is hellent to find kalpi And yeah when prem tries to apologise kalpi totally ingnores him but crying as she was hurt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
                                                                      Chapter-2(b)               Next morning as kalpi comes out of her room she see that prem was sleeping on couch and shirving due to cold so she goes to her room and brings a blanket and covers prem and as she was going prem holds her hand and apologsie to her and as she truns she finds him still sleeping and he mummering all these in sleep so kalpi just relased her hand and go to kitchen to prepare something to eat as they both had not eaten anything from yesterday and while she was preparing the food prem gets up and goes to her room to search her but doesnt find her their so he search the enitre home and finally finds her in kitchen then he tells her to prepare something for him to to which kalpi reply that she is making the food for both of them and if you want to eat you can and if not you can throw it in dustbin just like you did yesterday and after making she takes all the foods in bowl's and place it in dinning table whereas prem keep trying to talk to her,to apologsie to her but she didnt listen anything and keep doing her work then finally prem bend down on his knees and holds his ears and say I wont get up until you forgive me but kalpi didnt pay any attention towards his words and goes to her room with her food and after an half an hour when she comes out of room she see that he was still on his knees and was in very much pain so she tells him to get up as she had forgiven him but she tells that she had one condition then prem ask what to which she replt that you have to promise me that you will never shout on me and you will quitely eat whatever I will prepare for you then prem say ok and sits to eat the food as he was starving due to hungry and after eating prem gets ready to go for his job and while leaving for job he tells kalpi to take care of yourself then left and the whole day kalpi get's bore as their was nothing to do and on the other hand vitthal was fumming in angry as till now his man's didnt able to find a single clue for his daughter and in night when prem comes back kalpi tells him that she was thinking to do a job as she gets very bore at home to which he reply that it is great and he will talk his boss related to your job to which kalpi reply thanks but I want to find a job by myself to which prem reply that it would be a big problem as still your dad's goons were searching yo but if you stays with me you will be safe so kalpi thinks for while and say she is ready to work with him and the whole night passes like these and next morning Kalpi goes along with prem for interview but kalpi was very nervous so prem tell her dont be nervous everything will be fine and you will get these job and after that kalpi gathers all her strength and went inside the boss cabin their she firstly greets her boss by good morning to which he smiply nods his heads then secondly she shows her resume and certificate to boss and he was quite impress after seeing her resume then he ask some questions to her to which she reply very smartly and confidently that she get the job but when she comes out of cabin her head were lowered down and as prem see her he ask what happen to which she reply that she didnt get a job so prem tries to console her but stops when he see that she was laughing and ask why are you laughing to which she reply that she got a job and was only teasing him and time start passing like these and slowly slowly one month passed and in these one month kalpi joins the offices,they both become good friends, they start going for movies,parties,bike ride, club and prem falls for kalpi unaware to the fact that vitthal gets to know about kalp's wareabout and was coming to prem's home in search of his daughter

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Legachitra8708mimiicaurTilottama09vermameenakshiditi96savariyaFALAK_SKYKiaraahReezaZulfarhana04rani214riakaFly2TheStarslolorpremapswara2504niru04sweet1308Anjinieteja21Ragna1302-Ariaana-MagicalMadnesssmala

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Res
unres 
awesome update poor kalpi was scolded hmm she prem waiting on his knees n they gradually  start t be confortable with each other
want ragna soon
update soon

Edited by sweet1308 - 04 April 2015 at 4:06am
farhana04 IF-Dazzler
farhana04
farhana04

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Nice update jia.

Go to top