Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ragna SS~A Run Away Bride(ARAB) Ch-5(B) on Pg 52 on 21/12/15 - Page 25

SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
                                Chapter-4 (A)                                   Next morning prem tries his best to talk to kalpi but she kept on avoiding him and even he made breakfast for her but she left for office without eating and not for even once she looks at food so in angry and frustration he throws all the food in dustbin and left for office and in parking area raghav saw prem so he stop and ask him how was your day but prem give him a angry glance and left from their whereas a evil smile forms on raghav's face and he too left from their and soon three of them gets busy in their respective work but after every five or ten second prem kept on seeing kalpi but kalpi doesn't look at him for even once and during the lunch time prem ask kalpi to have lunch with him but she refuses so angrily he left from their but after ten minutes after calm himself down when he comes back he sees that kalpi was happily having her lunch with raghav and they both laughing and enjoying their lunch which irritates him to core and finally he decides when kalpi doesn't care about me and my feelings then I too don't care about her but his thought gets distracted when suddenly a girl taps on his shoulder and soon as he turns a small smile spread on his life as the girl was his school friend maya and both hug each other and at that very moment kalpi saw them and she feels bit jealous by their closeness but she avoids her thoughts whereas raghav from his cabin watches kalpi's every expression as maya had come here according to raghav's plan which they both are still unaware but soon lunch time gets over and again everyone gets busy in their works and in night kalpi waits that prem would come and tells her to come with him but shocking to her prem avoids her and left from their with maya which hurts kalpi's ego so when raghav offers her lift she within a second accept it and they both also left from their but it gets 12:00 am but she didn't come back to home and prem was pacing back and forth and was very worried for her but suddenly he notice her stepping out of a car and waving her hands in a bye to someone then his eyes fell on the person which is inside the car and it is none other raghav and after seeing off raghav,kalpi comes inside and notice that maya was their too which roses angry inside her but she didn't say anything and start going towards her room but prem holds her hand and ask her that where were you,why you come so late which irritates kalpi so jerk his hand and shouts on him and say it is none of your business, I am really very thankful to you for helping me but that doesn't give you the right to interfere in my personal life and space and prem too shouts on him and soon they both start fighting whereas maya was just sitting their and enjoying all this and then both kalpi and prem parted their ways and wents to their rooms again without eating anything and days passes like this and with each passing day the distance and coldness between prem and kalpi grows more and more and now whenever they tried talking to each other they end up fighting with each other but in this days raghav and kalpi come close to each other and kalpi again start respecting him as a good friends which she did early before he becomes a don like her father but one day again everything gets changed as this day kalpi gets to know about raghav's reality because she had listen raghav's and maya's conservation and she gets to know about all raghav's planning and plotting so she goes and confront him about the same and tells him that I always thought that you are good man and always respected you as a good friend but I was wrong for caring and respecting you,you are just a carbon copy of my dad,who doesn't believes in any relation nor cares about anyone then she holds his collar and ask him you hates me na because I ditched you at mandap then why you played with prem feelings and emotions why to which raghav shouts and says because he was trying to help you,to protect you, he is coming in my way and between my revenge so he has to pay for his deeds and before could say anything else or walks out from their raghav takes a vase from a side table and hit it on kalpi's head due to which faints and after one hour when she regains her conscious she finds herself in a room with all tied up with ropes and she tries her best to free herself but all her efforts go in vain whereas on the other side maya makes prem believes that kalpi had left him and his house and had gone very far away from him and he also not for even once tries to find her or tries to know about her and two days passes like this and then on third day raghav brings food for kalpi but she refuses to eat so he forcefully feeds her but she throws all the food away and say I don like you can't do anything else which makes raghav angry and he raises his hand to slap her but stops in middle and in frustration he hits his hands on wall and it start bleeding but he didn't care and left from their and this time he not tied up kalpi with ropes so kalpi has a good chances to escape from their but instead of going from their she starts bandaging raghav's hand and her sweet gesture and caring nature touches his heart and he tells kalpi to just go from here and leave him all alone like his parents did with him years ago and kalpi tries to say something but he left from their so kalpi also goes from their and he kept on seeing her until she completely gets invisible from his eyes whereas kalpi comes back to prem's home and he gets shocked but happy after seeing her and a small smile formed on his lips but soon it fades when he remembers maya's words that is kalpi had left him to be with raghav and he in cold tone ask her that why did you come here which shocks kalpi as she had never accepted that prem would every talk to her in such a tone but she compose herself and tells everything but prem doesn't believes her words instead he start bashing her and raghav and kalpi gets very hurt by prem's every word and he asked her to leave but when he crossed all his limits kalpi bounced back on him and say enough is enough now not a single word against me and raghav,raghav is not that bad that you think,he is good man but years ago his father left his mom to live all alone and his mother left him on footpath to live and fight with this world all alone when he was just merely six years old which made him a cold,heartless, emotionless,rude guy and she again says that if you want me to leave from here na then fine I am going from here and after saying so she left from their whereas prem's stands their like a statue and kalpi again comes back to raghav's house which shocks him and maya too but they both don't say anything nor kalpi utter a single word and they both let her inside the home...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SJ001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitra8710

Awesome update.

Thanks chitra
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Loved it.
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Really lovely
Hmm kalpi n rag finally get t know each other
Update soon
SJ001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smala

Nice update.

Loved it.

Thanks dear
SJ001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MysticRiver

Nice Update...

Thanks
SJ001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet1308

Fabulous update

Really lovely
Hmm kalpi n rag finally get t know each other
Update soon

Thank you so much humaria and yeah finally kalpi and raghav get to know each other and will update soon
SJ001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Natasha...

Lovely update

Thanks nuts
SJ001 thumbnail
Thanks ayesha
SJ001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swethalovely

Awesome update...

Thanks swetha