Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deepu90

Nice update. Raghav hav brain

Thanks deepu
SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: switymango

Thanks 4 update. ...I m waiting 4 this so long. ..
Superb update jiya. ...
raghav is jealous seeing prem hug kalpi. ...loved jealous raghav😉...janbuchke kalpi ko office me roka. ...that prem n kalpi not to spend there time together. ...Smart raghav ...
N after completing her work wen kalpi goes to home raghav Hove her lift. ...n prem ke samne hug n kiss😉😆..
N both r fighting. ..n raghav plan get success. ...
Waiting 4 Next update. .

No need to say thanks swati and I am glad that you are liking the story and thanks dear and yeah raghav made kalpi to work late so that she can't spend time with prem and yeah actually raghav was too smart and yeah after completing her work when she was about to go home he gives her a lift and he kissed and hugged her to make prem jealousy just like the way he gets jealousy when prem hugged her and yeah now raghav's plan get successful as both prem and kalpi are fighting with each other and will update soon
SJ001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal57

Eloo,how r u..?
Ur exams finish ho gye kya..?
Update was awesome yaar...
Its my fav track,jealously track nd my fav story among ur other stories...
Raghav is veryy diplomatic ha,he gave kalpi higher post to make difference among them...
Loved jealous raghav when prem hugged kalpi...
Hmmm so kalpi never saw raghav's caring side,interesting...
Rghav made kalpi to work late for him..lol
Raghav hugged nd kissed kalpi on her forehead..kalpi responded to her hug it was surprising
Continue I m loving it...

Hello and I'm fine n u? and my exams had not even started yet and thanks aanchal and I am glad that you like the story a lot and yeah seriously raghav is very diplomatic he gives kalpi the higher pisition in office and make prem her assisant to create difference between them and yeah kalpi never saw raghav's caring side as she had always seen him in full action mod and yeah raghav made kalpi to work late so that she can't spend time with prem and yeah raghav hugged and kissed kalpi on her forhead and she too respond the hug and will continue soon dearEdited by jiya007 - 8 years ago
SJ001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani214

Lovely update

rags purposely gave kalpi more work to keep her away from prem ...n den he drop her back home n hugged her n kissed her forehead n prem n kalpi fight coz of him...hmmm good gng rags
Oh I was surprised wen kalpi responded to his hug😉
Jiya also wuld love to see ragna few moments n also wanna see jealous rags😛

Thanks rani and yeah raghav purposely give more work to kalpi to keep him way from prem and then late in night drops her back to the home and hugged and kissed her infront of prem due to prem and kalpi fights with each other and in next update I would try to add some ragna moments and will also try to make raghav jealousEdited by jiya007 - 8 years ago
SJ001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReezaFathi

plezz update soon

Will update soon
SJ001 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments and feedback                           
mallika90 thumbnail
Lovely update
Raghav succeed in creatng rift btwn prem n kalpi 
Waitng 4r his nxt step

Continuee sooon
SJ001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallika90

Lovely update

Raghav succeed in creatng rift btwn prem n kalpi
Waitng 4r his nxt step

Continuee sooon

Thanks mallika and yeah raghav succeed in creating rift between prem and kalpi and what he will do you will get to know in upcoming updates and will continue soon