Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please start the story. So far we had only a 'skeleton' of the SS ! When is the real 'beauty' [SS ] going to make her "entry " .! LOL !
SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: premap

Please start the story. So far we had only a 'skeleton' of the SS ! When is the real 'beauty' [SS ] going to make her "entry " .! LOL !

Very soon I will start these SSEdited by jiya007 - 9 years ago
SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                                                                       Chapter-1(A)                                                             @At Rana's House                                             At kalpi's house wedding prepartions of her wedding with raghav is going on in fully swing but she was very unhappy with these and want's to run away from her home and in these her friend abhi is helping her but everytime they make a plan for kalpi's escape it always backfire and like that finally the wedding day comes                                                                                            @Wedding Day                                                  Finally the wedding day has comed and raghav was getting ready for his marriage in his room while in kalpi's room some girl were making her get ready for her marriage and just then kamla comes their and say to kalpi that beta you are looking very prety but kalpi's face was giving blank experssion neither she was happy with these marriage nor sad then kamla singals all girls to leave and they all did the same then kamla again say to kalpi that I know beta that you are not happy with these marriage but we can't do anything as you know na it was your father decieion and no one can stand against it so just prepare yourself for these marriage then kalpi say that mom I am not like how always support dad even if he was wrong I am a free soul and I promise you that I wont do these marriage as I cant live my entrie life with a don just as you are living and after listing these kamla gets angry and leaves the room and coming out of room she told the guards who were outside kalpi's room to be more carefull and then she leaves                              @Kalpi's Room                                                  In her room she was thinking that she has to stop these marriage at any coast but how and just then her phone ring and it was abhi's call which inform her that barat had already come and now she had very less time and then kalpi decides something and take out a pen and paper from desk and write something and then she opens up her waredrop and take out all the blankets and dupptas and then tie them all to make a rope and after that she ties one end at corner of bed and throw other end of it out of window and then through these she comes out of her home and then runs from their                                                        @Hall                                                                                                 In hall wedding rituals are going on and then pandit ji tells them to bring the bride and then vitthal singals kamla to go bring kalpi down and she did the same and when she comes in kalpi's room she finds no one other then she sees the rope and the letter and then she runningly comes to hall and tells vitthal about these and gives him a letter which kalpi had written and it was a apologzie letter to forgive her as she dont want to do these marriage so she running from here and after reading it vitthal gets furious and send his goons to find kalpi and told them that if you all return without finding my daughter I will kill you all and then his goons leaves to find kalpi                                                                                                          PS-No proof of reading as I write it in a bit hurry and if you all like the chappy then drop your like and comment
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kalpi had turn trouble towards her 
Interesting 
Update soon
Edited by sweet1308 - 9 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So far interesting. Please continue 😛
SJ001 thumbnail