India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

CAN IT BE?- bit lengthy but a must read

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged

We all have literally abused rajat for what all he is been doing to anu but abhi abhi mere dil mein ek khayaal aaya hai and i just felt like sharing it with you all, this is a completely different aspect of the track going on. As i want to present you my point of view let me begin from the beginning

A smart trained air force officer enters the scene, he is none other than- SQUADRON LEADER RAJAT SAREEN

He eventually falls for the heroine- a bold and beautiful family oriented girl- ANUSHKA SHASTRI

He is always behind her expressing his feelings but she always tries and escapes but finally he is successful in his mission, he makes anu fall in love with him

Because of a trail of misunderstandings, his engagement is fixed with anu's sister, and when he comes to know about it he really wants to stop the function but anu gives him kasam and he agrees to get engaged to dev not because of his choice but that of anu

Always repressing his feelings, his anger finally bursts out when dev questions her sister's character in front of all and he confesses his feelings

He makes it clear to anu that nothing in this world is greater for him than anu's dignity

When he again proposes her she rejects him choosing her sister's happiness over that of her own and rajat also knows very well that anu loves him

Then a desperate rajat comes in contact with an old acquantaince- karishma and he asks her to help him get back anu and she happily agrees

Par uske dimaag mein toh alag hi khichdi puk rahi hai, she plans to be the reason to separate anuraj by creating mu between them

She tries hard that rajat can fall for her but all her efforts go in vain and when she sees rajat typing passwords like loveanu and anu's b'day her anger reaches the boiling point

Finally she hatches out a plan with aastha to steal the cd and keep it in anu's cupboard to play a blame game and separate anuraj

She is successful in doing so and rajat blames anu for being called a traitor

But he stops his mother from taking anu's name in front of the media

He gets ready to marry karishma in just a day's notice and when shastri sister's try to convince him to stop the wedding he says i'll stop it there and then but get me a proof first

He gets ready to fake a marriage with anu in order to get a proof against karishma and he even completes all the wedding rituals so technically anuraj ki shaadi ho gayi

When kari does the suicide attempt he runs to her rescue leaving her newly wedded wife in tears and then he does all kinds of nautanki to say that anuraj does not exist

When he finally says that he will not accept anu as his wife, she just wants a day to prove herself innocent and he agrees to give her a day's extension.

So friends did you find any thing common in all this incidences, i  did i felt that rajat truly , madly deeply loves anu, don't blow  up on me coz i can explain

When rajat kept the cd in his locker he saw kari standing behind him and he bashed her up for disturbing him

When the enquiry came to his house, anu is being called the culprit but no family member is ready to accept that anu can stoop to such a level and i think after recovering from from the shock of being suspended rajat could have realized that anu has not done anything. Emotional reason- she loves him and practical reason- he saw kari behind him that day so he would have got a rough idea of kari knowing his passwords and it is utter common sense that anu will never dream that what password has rajat kept to keep a national secret safe even if its her name and birthdate,  comeon he didn't go and tell her and he is a trained officer that can be least expected out of him

But he still blamed anu for loosing his uniform and honour because he wanted to protect her from kari's dangerous obsession and the consequences of the influence of kari's father! Yes it can be

Again here a point to be noted is rajat rejected kari long ago so can he  have an idea of what kind of obsessive person she is and how dangerous can she be.

Rajat very well knew that kari is wrong and anu is right but he said it the other way round just to protect his family and his love from the dangerous hands of kari and his father. He lost his uniform, his family lost reputation and he had seen his parents breaking down, he had actually lost everything so even if he believed anu he pretended that he did not because a person who is bad named for being called a traitor cannot even think to  stand against the daughter of a powerful politician. Rajat had lost all his capacities and if he raised his voice against kari believing what anu said then both his and anu's family could have been finished.

He stopped his mother from taking anu's name, if he really thought that anu was the culprit he could have taken her name in front of the media and even the authorities and he could hav easily got back his uniform, but he did'nt do it

He even agreed to marry kari on such a short notice because he wanted to save his family, he had seen his father breakdown emotionally or else why would an air force officer willingly accept a politicians help to get his honour back even when the whole world is knowing that the politician is so corrupt, did'nt it hurt his self respect ?

When shastri sisters were trying to convince him to stop the marriage he said get me a proof and i will stop it. He actually meant that i trust anu but get me a proof so that i can stand against kari and her influential father because without my uniform and without any solid proof against her i m simply helpless

He agreed with shastri sisters plan to fake a marriage because he thought that finally he can get a proof

he did all the marriage rituals with anu making her his official wife, he could have just thought that he can apologize to her afterwards explaining her everything

but kari kept her mouth shut and when she did suicide drama he felt that the situation was going in kari's favour so he ran to her rescue to  show her and all family members  that it was just a plan

rajat would never have completed the wedding rituals with anu if he srsly thought that she is the culprit and he actually had an option to stop them there and then when kari was not uttering a single word

he did all sort of draamebaazi in front of the world to show kari that she was actually successful in breaking up anuraj but he always thought of anu's safety and security

he got alert after kari's suicide drama and thought that again anu is risking her life so he kept on blaming her for inducing kari's suicide attempt making kari feel again that she has won

he said that anuraj cannot exist because he had lost all hopes but when anu demanded a last chance he gave it to her because he saw a ray of hope that he can get some proof against kari

if rajat thought that anu was the culprit he could have simply dragged her and thrown her out of the house but he chose to give her a chance coz he was confiding in her due to her ziddi nature

rajat did not even trust his brother actually he did but did not confirm to it showing them that karishma is right as he did not want to express his actual feelings in front  of any body as that could have simply meant risking the lives of all his loved ones

so i just conclude by saying that it can be that rajat knows that kari is the main culprit but he was in no position anyway to stand against the daughter of such a powerful and corrupt person. He did what he wanted to do i.e. keep anu and his family safe, and he is determined that once he gets a proof then kari will be simply finished because then her father will also not be able to engage in any sort of corruption to save her daughter. I hope that you all are getting what m trying to say, maybe rajat is not wrong just helpless, maybe our hero is just acting to be a villain to save his family and love and eventually finish the actual villains

come on ppl rajat loves anu and abhove all he knows her so he cannot just blame her for being the culprit, he is just making kari feel to be the winner if rajat is giving anu pain then he himself is living in so much pain

friends this is just a prediction but i so deeply think that this can be true after all rajat is the hero i can be completely wrong but even if m 10% right this track can be one of  the best in ss till date and not that dumb and lame as we thought it actually is!

what say ppl?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaBreezyexpanseAshakalyanipooja_shineStarRia_Cadevuu23.x-bumblebee-x.shrividhya..Happy..awidaDownhill

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Yup poorva so truly accept with wat u say i kept consoling my mind saying that rajat cant b so dumb!!! And u came up with this update jus increasing my faith in rajat!! After all he is our hero!!! Might b secretly he is also finding some proof in affiliation wid the air force!!!! And anu rajat and air force finally bring out karis truth or something like that!!!!! Thats y i felt that anu would jus forgive rajat easily!! And they bith will join together!! And afterwards anu life in danger bcoz of lalit sharma and so on the track may go!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Super ideas. 
I hope this is exactly what is in cvs' minds . I think Rajat is very clever. He can't be so dump , and trust Kari and not Anu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Breezyexpanseshrividhya..Happy..

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Poorva...I sincerely hope all your speculations turn out to be true...me too..I'm one of those who is very angry and cursing Rajat for his behaviour towards Anu...and wants her to leave him as soon as she is proven innocent...but, deep down I want Anu to forgive him so that Anuraj can be one asap...EmbarrassedWinkand I know although most of us are taking our wrath on Rajat...they are wishing for the same...i.e Anuraj togetherness...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Breezyexpanseshrividhya..Happy.._PrincessPooru_awida

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
That would be awesome if this happens!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top