Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 70)

mgps Newbie
mgps
mgps

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I want to see Ashish on tv as soon as possible but don't wanna subscribe or follow Colors

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15varshu27

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
missing Ashu loads yeah Unhappy

and TV is boring without him SleepyUnhappy  ... egarly waiting for his comeback ... 

hope we will get some more news about the show ... 

Meenakshi15varshu27

MSDUntoldStory Senior Member
MSDUntoldStory
MSDUntoldStory

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Jan 7, 2015 By Editor in Entertainment 0 Comments Tags: AshokaEntertainmentTV

Before the most awaited serial of the year Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat goes on air, let's see who all have been approached to play the pivotal roles:

chakravartin ashoka samrat colors tv ashok banker Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Siddharth Nigam as Young Ashoka

The promos of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat shows the young and fearlessAshoka. This charming boy is Siddharth Nigam, the little magician who essayed the role of young Aamir Khan in Dhoom 3. Last month, the talented child actor also made his TV debut in Life Ok's Mahakumbh as young Rudra.

siddharth nigam chakravartin ashoka samrat Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

All charged up for the role, little Sid is not just taking training sessions, but also reading about Ashoka, the Great Emperor. Siddharth Nigam is Late Yash Chopra's find who selected him during the 58th National School Games in Pune. Siddharth had won silver medal in high bar and gold medal in parallel bar. 

Pallavi Subhash as Ashoka's Mother

The Rukmini of Mahabharat is back on the small screen with Ashoka, where the talented Pallavi Subhash will play Ashoka's mother Dharma or Subhadangri (according to Avadana text). She looks promising in the trailers of this historical saga.

dharma ashoka mother Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

"The story on the life of Ashoka and his rise to becoming one of India's most powerful emperor's has been untold on television before and I eagerly look forward to portray the role of his mother Dharma in this epic venture. The promos look promising and I am excited yet little nervous to be a part of this show. I can't wait for all the action to start." said Pallavi to Colors Channel.

Sameer Dharmadhikari as Bindusara Maurya - Ashoka's Father

The name Sameer Dharmadhikari is now synonymous to historical and mythological drama. From husband of  Rani Lakshi Bai to Maharaja Shantanu in Mahabharat, and Raja Suddhodhana in Zee TV's Buddha, Sameer has been essaying the historical roles flawlessly. It ain't a surprise that Sameer Dharmadhikari will be seen in Color's Ashoka too, as Ashoka's father - Emperor Bindusara.

bindusara ashoka father Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Sumit Kaul as Justin, Ashoka's Step Uncle

The green-eyed Sumit Kaul seen as Salman in Vishal Bharadwaj's Haider will be playing a negative role in Ashoka. Son of Chandragupta Maurya and his Greek wife Helen, he'll play the role of an Indo-Greek Justin, step uncle of Ashoka.

sumit kaul justin ashoka colors tv Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

According to the sources, he bagged the role mainly because of his green eyes and fair skin tone. You'll see Sumit in a stylish avatar, flaunting a light stubble. He has already started shooting in Jaisalmer along with the other cast and crew.

Manoj Joshi as Chanakya

Manoj Joshi has been playing the role of Chanakya from past 15 years in theatres, and here in the TV series too, you'll see him essaying the important role of Chanakya. Well, since Mr. Manoj Joshi has already started shooting the serial, we are sure, the screen presence of Chanakya will be highly watched. Manoj Joshi is a famous face in Bollywood.

manoj joshi chanakya Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Vikrant Chaturvedi as Khorasan

Remember Shirish Karmarker in Pavitra Rishta? Naren's father? Yes, Vikrant Chturvedi will play the role of senapati Khorasan. He was also seen in Bollywood films including Subash Chandra Bose and Gadar: Ek Prem Katha.

vikrant chaturvedi chakravartin ashoka samrat star cast Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Shailesh Dattar as Ahmatya, Bindusara's Minister

Last seen as Narad in Devon Ka Dev Mahadev, Shailesh Dattar will play the role of Ahmatya, Bindusara's minister.

ahamtya bindusara ashoka Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Prinal Oberoi as Charumitra, Ashoka's Step-mother

Prinal will be seen as Bindusara's first wife Charumitra. "I am very excited about this role and it's an amazing feeling to shoot for Ashoka. Everything from the language, costumes to the show is new for me and I am enjoying every bit of it. I have never done something like this before." said Prinal

221893 prinal oberoi Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

The Elder Ashoka is still not confirmed - Let's wait and watch whether they'll pick Ashish Sharma or Shaheer Shaikh...

TFS

Meenakshi15varshu27

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Darlings come here
Let us discuss here
Come let us more this thread with our craziness Wink
Varshu
Maybe you are right
But ST is doing two shows na
So maybe Ashu is in next show
Mano darling
Chances are high for ZEE
How lucky Zee is Embarrassed
Thushi baby
I don't his creation
I just admire his creativity on Ashu
That's it...

varshu27Thushi

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I just googled and found out how Asmita Sood looks...she looks good here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MSDUntoldStoryMeenakshi15Thushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Model Asmita Sood bags the lead role in Saurabh Tewari's Star Plus show; Nivedita, Indresh and Payal roped in...

13 Jan 2015 11:30 AM | TellychakkarTeam

Producer Saurabh Tewari's upcoming show on Star Plus is all set to roll!! The story which will be adapted from the 1985 English classic, The Breakfast Club will present the tale of five high school students, all with different stereotypes and ideologies, who meet at a detention centre, only to pour their hearts out to each other and discover how they have a lot more in common than they had thought.

The title for the show will be Yeh Ishq Nahin Asaan'... The pilot for the same has been shot, and is now approved by the channel. Now for more exclusive information...

Well, the lead girl for the show has been finalized!! Asmita Sood who started her career as a model and participated in the TV reality show Get Gorgeous on Channel V will play the female protagonist. The girl has played the lead role in the Telugu flick, Aadu Magaadra Bujji, and has also worked in movies Aa Aiduguru, Adhyaksha, and the Malayalam movie, 5 Sundarikal, and Kannada movie Victory.

Asmita has edged past Surbhi Chandana of Qubool Hai Fame for the role. Earlier, Surbhi was short-listed and had almost bagged the role.

As per media reports, Pearl V Puri who was last seen in Sony TV's Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat has been roped in to play the male protagonist.

We also hear that seasoned Marathi actress Nivedita Saraf, has been roped in for a significant role. The lady who is married to actor Ashok Saraf has done TV shows Sarvagunna Sampann and Sapnon Se Bhare Naina.

Also, actress Payal Nair who has done prominent roles in Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein and Bidaai will also be playing an important role.

And Indresh Malik who earlier worked with Saurabh Tewari in Madhubala will essay the role of a music company owner, wherein the male lead would be working.

Our efforts to contact Producer Saurabh Tewari were in vain.

We could not reach out to Nivedita and Payal.

However, Indresh who is presently seen in SAB TV's Yam Hain Hum told us, "Yes, I have shot for Sauabh Tewari's pilot. But I have no clue about the developments post that."

Our efforts to reach the channel spokesperson for details were in vain.

We hear that the show will soon go on floor. The launch is expected to happen sometime in March this year.

Credit:Jithin/arena123

Edited by multimediaa - 13 January 2015 at 7:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MSDUntoldStoryMeenakshi15varshu27Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Darlings come here
Let us discuss here
Come let us more this thread with our craziness Wink
Varshu
Maybe you are right
But ST is doing two shows na
So maybe Ashu is in next show
Mano darling
Chances are high for ZEE
How lucky Zee is Embarrassed
Thushi baby
I don't his creation
I just admire his creativity on Ashu
That's it...

haha then why did to missed his creations ... why were you after his creations ... 

Meenakshi15-Mano-

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

I just googled and found out how Asmita Sood looks...she looks good here.

Varshu here she is ok
But I don't like her in movies
If ST selected her
Something might be good..

Edited by Meenakshi15 - 13 January 2015 at 7:23am

varshu27-Mano-

Go to top