Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 63)

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Originally posted by dushturain

its funny that even when his shows were going on Ashish was not in number 6 position. I am just so happy to see him back in top 10.

SO girls is kratika Sengar going to be his fl??? i dont like her much :(

dont know maybe will grow to like her when hv to see her continuously with Ashish.

Its just a rumor.
I don't think it will be her

ameen to that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27Thushi-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
mano ... meenu ... varshu ... finally ZA is back na LOLLOL

you guys were waiting for my comment ... really ShockedLOL

seems like you guys re fans of my comment ,   love for ZA ... but not for my hate for ZA ???

my first reaction was this ShockedShocked

because first today I did not expect from them ... then suddenly they tweet about both AS & KS ... Kratika fans must be happy na Wink I m so happy for them ... they got what they wanted lol

secound ... the love ZA has yeah ... cant believe... I thought they re ignoring LOL

and third where is they fav untrue and confirmed ROFLROFL

actually ZA my bhai and KS are waiting for ur text msg and call ... you know na every celebrities are waiting with their mobiles for you ... 

Meenakshi15varshu27-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

seems like you guys re fans of my comment ,   love for ZA ... but not for my hate for ZA ???

because first today I did not expect from them ... then suddenly they tweet about both AS & KS ... Kratika fans must be happy na Wink I m so happy for them ... they got what they wanted lol

secound ... the love ZA has yeah ... cant believe... I thought they re ignoring LOL

actually ZA my bhai and KS are waiting for ur text msg and call ... you know na every celebrities are waiting with their mobiles for you ... 

I too missed that "untrue and confirmed" in that tweetCry
why? Za ...why?ROFL

Meenakshi15varshu27Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Originally posted by Thushi

I too missed that "untrue and confirmed" in that tweetCry
why? Za ...why?ROFL

you too mano CryCry

why they doing this to us UnhappyLOL

not done ZA Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27

Rummykub Senior Member
Rummykub
Rummykub

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by psagars

Hey relax guys. All prati and I meant was someone of Ashish's calibre, whether it be popular or a newcomer.

And when Prati mentioned fan wars, it was in general. See bashing goes on everywhere be it IF, twitter or facebook.

The RR forum is the best forum I have ever seen. People here love Ashish and Sanaya both. Most posts are about Parud.

I so agree with Reshma here. You have to go to other forums to see what fan wars actually are ... just go and check in Madhubala forum where Drashti and Vivian fans are usually at each other throats ! 

RR forum has been the best one can have. Most of us are Sanaya or Ashish fans or fans of both. I have seen so many Sanaya fans turning into Ashish fans and vice versa. 

Yaar ab tum sab aise toh mat bolo that you guys want to get rid of RR forum to escape bashing !
I hope you guys know that bashers will stalk you everywhere... newcomer or established actress! It DOES NOT matter a dime. 

I will still maintain that a good co-star really does get the best out of you! 

Anyways lets call it quits here. 

Hey ruchi and reshma!
Thanks for understanding me.Big smile
I have never been to any other forum other than RR so I can't really comment about them. But the fact that I come here everyday and spend so much time with all you guys even now so many months after rr ended should be an indication of how fond I have become of this place. I have immense joy interacting with you all and there is no way I am going to let a bunch of random strangers deter me from doing so..
Like you guys say bashing and negativity kahaan  nahee hota hai? Tis being a public forum its free for all and i have no problems with it.It depends on how you see it and what you choose to focus on. I see the positivity here. The post after post of admiration and appreciation and the awesome creativity and talent of people here. Why would I let someones bad intentions spoil this experience for me?
Anyway that's my mantra and I follow it and it works for me.Big smile 
Agree ruchi I like both sanaya and ashish as actors nothing more nothing less. I don't know them personally and I am not their guardian or parent to take up their cause against every Tom ,dick n Harry who chooses to bash n trash them.
Agree about the costars. Doesn't hurt to have a good costar to act with. Brings out the best out of you and motivates ou enough to better yourself.
Well ...didn't realize I wrote so much...sorry about it.
Anyway ...ending it here. 

Ps: hey reshma I keep meaning to ask you but forget every time. Love your dp n sanaya looks great in it.where is it from?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mgpssai2311_ResHma_deepselvarshu27

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I think I might be in the minority here, but I actually liked Kratika in PV...she was reasonably good...she always looked graceful and elegant, whether in a Saree or salwar...and she has beautiful hairBig smile..Ashish and her are a perfect match in that aspectLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leanne_1983Meenakshi15Thushi-Mano-

mgps Newbie
mgps
mgps

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
what? Did i miss something? Ashish's co star revealed who is Kratika?

varshu27Thushi-Mano-

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgps

what? Did i miss something? Ashish's co star revealed who is Kratika?

Relax dear ... it is a rumor like everything else is uptil now as no one has confirmed anything officially.
The lady being talked about here is Kratika Sengar who was last seen in Punar Vivah with Gurmeet Chaudhary. Goolge her up LOL

varshu27Thushi-Mano-

Go to top