Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 61)

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_30

Omg..ashish's IF rank is 6th  this time..am so happy.

need to keep this up.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mgpsHaridassushmita72Faerydaespate22varshu27Thushi-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arena123

2 big come back on 2015 on TV...

One is Kratika Sengar and the other is Ashish Sharma

ShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faerydaevarshu27

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
sukh ji you re not feeling well Unhappy
oh hope you will feel better soon

take care of u & ur health 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faerydaevarshu27

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

sukh ji you re not feeling well Unhappy
oh hope you will feel better soon

take care of u & ur health 
I am feeling better sweetheart Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psagars

Hey relax guys. All prati and I meant was someone of Ashish's calibre, whether it be popular or a newcomer.

And when Prati mentioned fan wars, it was in general. See bashing goes on everywhere be it IF, twitter or facebook.

The RR forum is the best forum I have ever seen. People here love Ashish and Sanaya both. Most posts are about Parud.

I so agree with Reshma here. You have to go to other forums to see what fan wars actually are ... just go and check in Madhubala forum where Drashti and Vivian fans are usually at each other throats ! 

RR forum has been the best one can have. Most of us are Sanaya or Ashish fans or fans of both. I have seen so many Sanaya fans turning into Ashish fans and vice versa. 

Yaar ab tum sab aise toh mat bolo that you guys want to get rid of RR forum to escape bashing !
I hope you guys know that bashers will stalk you everywhere... newcomer or established actress! It DOES NOT matter a dime. 

I will still maintain that a good co-star really does get the best out of you! 

Anyways lets call it quits here. 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 06 January 2015 at 3:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_ResHma_leanne_1983Faerydaedeepselspate22varshu27-Mano-

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Hey relax guys. All prati and I meant was someone of Ashish's calibre, whether it be popular or a newcomer.

And when Prati mentioned fan wars, it was in general. See bashing goes on everywhere be it IF, twitter or facebook.

The RR forum is the best forum I have ever seen. People here love Ashish and Sanaya both. Most posts are about Parud.

I so agree with Reshma here. You have to go to other forums to see what fan wars actually are ... just go and check in Madhubala forum where Drashti and Vivian fans are usually at each other throats ! 

RR forum has been the best one can have. Most of us are Sanaya or Ashish fans or fans of both. I have seen so many Sanaya fans turning into Ashish fans and vice versa. 

Yaar ab tum sab aise toh mat bolo that you guys want to get rid of RR forum to escape bashing !
I hope you guys know that bashers will stalk you everywhere... newcomer or established actress! It DOES NOT matter a dime. 

Ruchi,i respect your opinion but sorry rr forum was the worst place and even after rr end,they have not spared ashish..so even I want to get rid from such place..we can't compare rr forum with Madhubala forum..you all know ashish fans never initiate bashing and except tamanna, sushmita and me nobody respond them equally. 
aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Ruchi,i respect your opinion but sorry rr forum was the worst place and even after rr end,they have not spared ashish..so even I want to get rid from such place..we can't compare rr forum with Madhubala forum..you all know ashish fans never initiate bashing and except tamanna, sushmita and me nobody respond them equally. 

Sukhi ji ! I would respectfully agree to disagree. 

There is no place where perfection can be attained and this will go on no matter what we think.
Aap chahe jahan chale jao , jisne bakwaas karni hai wo karega hi. 

For example : when Ashish won JDJ, Karan Tacker fans abused him a lot on Twitter, What all are we going to vacate ? It does not make KT a bad person or all of his fans as morons because there were many who praised AS too. 
To each his own!

Edited by aaliah3108 - 06 January 2015 at 3:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_ResHma_Faerydaedeepselspate22varshu27

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=psagars]Hey relax guys. All prati and I meant was someone of Ashish's calibre, whether it be popular or a newcomer.

Sukhi ji ! I would respectfully agree to disagree. 

There is no place where perfection can be attained and this will go on no matter what we think.
Aap chahe jahan chale jao , jisne bakwaas karni hai wo karega hi. 

For example : when Ashish won JDJ, Karan Tacker fans abused him a lot on Twitter, What all are we going to vacate ? It does not make KT a bad person or all of his fans as morons because there were many who praised AS too. 
To each his own!

[/QUOTE
Ruchi dear now I agree with youHug

Go to top