Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 60)

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Originally posted by Aashna_30

Sukhiji you are not feeling well
What happened
Because of that cold waves
Take care..

Was down with cough, cold and fever..aur upper se severe cold wave yaar...but I am feeling better now.

Sukhiji yes I have seen about cold waves in TV
Then I thought about you only
Take care about your health..

Meena,its getting worse with each passing day...very torturous.

Sukhiji but you know here it is getting better
But why it's getting worse in your place..
Take care..
Becoz of HP yaar..jab bhi shimla aur manali me ya kashmir  me snowfal lhota hai cold wave become more intense  in plains area.

Edited by Aashna_30 - 06 January 2015 at 12:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi-Mano-

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rummykub

Originally posted by psagars

Prati darling finally you are free and here
Why you want fresh face amma
You don't want known face Wink
Hey meenu!
I have nothing against well known faces.its just that I hardly know any of them. I have a habit of following only one desi soap at a time. Am only a couple of shows old.Get to see some faces here n there while channel surfng so may have seen a few faces now and then but wouldnt know their names Confused 
That's why I meant fresh faces but that comes with a risk as you won't know if they are equally talented or not until it's too late. 
Again all this doesn't matter if the script and characters are good. we can just keep on guessing and hoping and basically have a good time until some confirmed news comes our way.Big smile

Hi everybody, me too wouldn't want her opposite Ashish. Whatever I have seen of her in PV, she doesn't match upto Ashish.
Whatever I say for Sanaya, the same goes for Ashish too. I want someone equally talented and dedicated co-actors for them. As such these two do nothing half hearted.

Prati same goes for me too the only show I watched before RR was IPK.  Earlier I use to watch Doordarshan serials.
Hey reshma!  Same pinch. Ipk was the first desi show I had watched from first episode to the last one. I loved it and I still love it with all it's controversies and what not. I saw it at a time when I was feeling pretty low in life. It has given me some awesome experiences and friends and I don't even mean the virtual ones but real ones since I didn't even know something like  IF exiested  atthe time.Then came RR and it was the same but this time IF was a bonus. Before that I mostly used to watch comedy central and some english dramas. But nothing desi.
I like both sanaya and ashish as accomplished actors on tv and want them to come back with good shows that will let them prove their mettle once again n give them creative satisfaction too. Whether they come together again or not is not in our hands but I will be the most happiest if they do. I loved them as a Jodi ..and to hell with the fan wars ...was never part of it...so doesn't matter to me... And honestly new comers or popular actors ...bashing seems pretty common here any which way. Best is to ignore and do yourownthing...
Anyway like you ,would want a worthy co stars for them in their next shows established or new ones. 

Okk but ashish already worked with newcomers with tanvi in gkd,with Ekta kaul in rssi...popularity of any coactor doesn't make any difference...ignoring basher is gud but only upto one extent..if sum people become habitual of  bashing whole tellywood..then what to do?? 

Edited by Aashna_30 - 06 January 2015 at 1:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushmita72varshu27Thushi-Mano-

sushmita72 Senior Member

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FaerydaeThushi-Mano-

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmita72

Originally posted by psagars

Prati darling finally you are free and here
Why you want fresh face amma
You don't want known face Wink
Hey meenu!
I have nothing against well known faces.its just that I hardly know any of them. I have a habit of following only one desi soap at a time. Am only a couple of shows old.Get to see some faces here n there while channel surfng so may have seen a few faces now and then but wouldnt know their names Confused 
That's why I meant fresh faces but that comes with a risk as you won't know if they are equally talented or not until it's too late. 
Again all this doesn't matter if the script and characters are good. we can just keep on guessing and hoping and basically have a good time until some confirmed news comes our way.Big smile

Hi everybody, me too wouldn't want her opposite Ashish. Whatever I have seen of her in PV, she doesn't match upto Ashish.
Whatever I say for Sanaya, the same goes for Ashish too. I want someone equally talented and dedicated co-actors for them. As such these two do nothing half hearted.

Prati same goes for me too the only show I watched before RR was IPK.  Earlier I use to watch Doordarshan serials.
Hey reshma!  Same pinch. Ipk was the first desi show I had watched from first episode to the last one. I loved it and I still love it with all it's controversies and what not. I saw it at a time when I was feeling pretty low in life. It has given me some awesome experiences and friends and I don't even mean the virtual ones but real ones since I didn't even know something like  IF exiested  atthe time.Then came RR and it was the same but this time IF was a bonus. Before that I mostly used to watch comedy central and some english dramas. But nothing desi.
I like both sanaya and ashish as accomplished actors on tv and want them to come back with good shows that will let them prove their mettle once again n give them creative satisfaction too. Whether they come together again or not is not in our hands but I will be the most happiest if they do. I loved them as a Jodi ..and to hell with the fan wars ...was never part of it...so doesn't matter to me... And honestly new comers or popular actors ...bashing seems pretty common here any which way. Best is to ignore and do yourownthing...
Anyway like you ,would want a worthy co stars for them in their next shows established or new ones. 

Okk but ashish already worked with newcomers with tanvi in gkd,with Ekta kaul in rssi...popularity of any coactor doesn't make any difference...ignoring basher is gud but only upto one extent..if sum people become habitual of  bashing whole tellywood..then what to do?? 

agree sukhi,being ashish fan since his first show,i was always active on gkd,cgm and rssi forums but i prefered to stay away from rr forum just becoz of such bashers who think their favorites are perfect...rr gave everything to ashish but it was quite torturous for his fans.  ,no one can ignore such bashersAngry

Not only you dear..coolpavni,kiran 89,suwaraut,ishita,riya30ashish,ranbeer,suku_ashish
,simmi_rajiv27 and so many friends on my FB already left rr forum just becoz if bashing. 

sushmita72Thushi-Mano-

sushmita72 Senior Member

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged

FaerydaeThushi-Mano-

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hey relax guys. All prati and I meant was someone of Ashish's calibre, whether it be popular or a newcomer.

And when Prati mentioned fan wars, it was in general. See bashing goes on everywhere be it IF, twitter or facebook.

The RR forum is the best forum I have ever seen. People here love Ashish and Sanaya both. Most posts are about Parud.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sushmita72leanne_1983Faerydaeaaliah3108deepselspate22varshu27-Mano-

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Omg..ashish's IF rank is 6th  this time..am so happy.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mgpsHaridassushmita72vanitha3dvarshu27spate22Thushi-Mano-

sushmita72 Senior Member

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged

varshu27Thushi-Mano-

Go to top