Rangrasiya

India-Forums

   
Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 59)

Rummykub Senior Member
Rummykub
Rummykub

Joined: 18 June 2014
Posts: 769

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by multimediaa

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Yes mano I am very happy now
Because of Prati return I am free
Prati darling u can put your legs out
So that you can increase your height by one or two inches
Haina mano Wink
 
sudden interruption in NET
Mostly It doesn't happen at my work place
Its not fully corrected
 
Ok..Prati were r u han...
Ur trying to increase ur hight

Oh Mano ! You and your net woes!!Dead
And yeah what are good friends for if they are of no use when you need them right?!!
Today is your lucky day girls. Have got more free time today than usual until sonny comes home from school. See am being so accommodating that I wore a skirt today so you can have easier access to my lovely legs for our leg pulling. As of now I stand at a measly five feet. Let's see what you girls can do mano and meenu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52508

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Mano baby give me your boss number immediately
I have to give complaint to her about you
What you are using NET during office time Angry


We all have 24X7 NET here.
Even he is online all the timeLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52508

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rummykub


Originally posted by multimediaa

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Yes mano I am very happy now
Because of Prati return I am free
Prati darling u can put your legs out
So that you can increase your height by one or two inches
Haina mano Wink
 
sudden interruption in NET
Mostly It doesn't happen at my work place
Its not fully corrected
 
Ok..Prati were r u han...
Ur trying to increase ur hight

Oh Mano ! You and your net woes!!Dead
And yeah what are good friends for if they are of no use when you need them right?!!
Today is your lucky day girls. Have got more free time today than usual until sonny comes home from school. See am being so accommodating that I wore a skirt today so you can have easier access to my lovely legs for our leg pulling. As of now I stand at a measly five feet. Let's see what you girls can do mano and meenu.


That's so sweet of uLOL
Don't worry we will do our best
Haina MeensLOL

I have NET problem only at home
Office NET is perfectWink
We rarely get these problems

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeMeenakshi15Thushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52508

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_30

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Originally posted by Aashna_30

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Sukhiji you are not feeling well
What happened
Because of that cold waves
Take care..

Was down with cough, cold and fever..aur upper se severe cold wave yaar...but I am feeling better now.

Sukhiji yes I have seen about cold waves in TV
Then I thought about you only
Take care about your health..
Meena,its getting worse with each passing day...very torturous. 


Worst part is
winter has just started



Edited by multimediaa - 06 January 2015 at 12:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeMeenakshi15Thushi

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Joined: 13 July 2014
Posts: 9230

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_30

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Originally posted by Aashna_30

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Sukhiji you are not feeling well
What happened
Because of that cold waves
Take care..

Was down with cough, cold and fever..aur upper se severe cold wave yaar...but I am feeling better now.

Sukhiji yes I have seen about cold waves in TV
Then I thought about you only
Take care about your health..

Meena,its getting worse with each passing day...very torturous.

Sukhiji but you know here it is getting better
But why it's getting worse in your place..
Take care..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeThushi

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Joined: 13 July 2014
Posts: 9230

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Parti darling we will help in increasing your height
Ha..Ha..mano
We will try our level best..
What your boss is also using net in office time
Now what to do..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi-Mano-

Rummykub Senior Member
Rummykub
Rummykub

Joined: 18 June 2014
Posts: 769

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psagars

Originally posted by Rummykub

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Prati darling finally you are free and here
Why you want fresh face amma
You don't want known face Wink
Hey meenu!
I have nothing against well known faces.its just that I hardly know any of them. I have a habit of following only one desi soap at a time. Am only a couple of shows old.Get to see some faces here n there while channel surfng so may have seen a few faces now and then but wouldnt know their names Confused 
That's why I meant fresh faces but that comes with a risk as you won't know if they are equally talented or not until it's too late. 
Again all this doesn't matter if the script and characters are good. we can just keep on guessing and hoping and basically have a good time until some confirmed news comes our way.Big smile



Hi everybody, me too wouldn't want her opposite Ashish. Whatever I have seen of her in PV, she doesn't match upto Ashish.
Whatever I say for Sanaya, the same goes for Ashish too. I want someone equally talented and dedicated co-actors for them. As such these two do nothing half hearted.

Prati same goes for me too the only show I watched before RR was IPK.  Earlier I use to watch Doordarshan serials.
Hey reshma!  Same pinch. Ipk was the first desi show I had watched from first episode to the last one. I loved it and I still love it with all it's controversies and what not. I saw it at a time when I was feeling pretty low in life. It has given me some awesome experiences and friends and I don't even mean the virtual ones but real ones since I didn't even know something like  IF exiested  atthe time.Then came RR and it was the same but this time IF was a bonus. Before that I mostly used to watch comedy central and some english dramas. But nothing desi.
I like both sanaya and ashish as accomplished actors on tv and want them to come back with good shows that will let them prove their mettle once again n give them creative satisfaction too. Whether they come together again or not is not in our hands but I will be the most happiest if they do. I loved them as a Jodi ..and to hell with the fan wars ...was never part of it...so doesn't matter to me... And honestly new comers or popular actors ...bashing seems pretty common here any which way. Best is to ignore and do yourownthing...
Anyway like you ,would want a worthy co stars for them in their next shows established or new ones. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sai2311_ResHma_Faerydaeaaliah3108deepselMeenakshi15varshu27Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52508

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Parti darling we will help in increasing your height
Ha..Ha..mano
We will try our level best..
What your boss is also using net in office time
Now what to do..


NET is like our essential need here
After all that's my work
Now u can do nothingWink
Concentrate on Prati's height nowLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeMeenakshi15Thushi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Article: Actors Who Made Headlines On Television In 2014 (Ashish)

Author: nidhi2013   Replies: 7   Views: 524

nidhi2013 7 524 19 May 2015 at 12:14pm by --Naina-
Ashish - incredible Ashish

2 3

Author: Betterose   Replies: 20   Views: 7762

Betterose 20 7762 25 August 2014 at 8:31pm by -Mukti-
Ashish wife Archana praises Sanaya and Ashish-Video

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: vibhutil   Replies: 49   Views: 20234

vibhutil 49 20234 17 August 2014 at 10:53pm by cylan
Ashish sharma verses Ashish Chowdhry

Author: Hayathye   Replies: 2   Views: 2484

Hayathye 2 2484 08 July 2014 at 4:49am by sadhnasoumya
ashish sharma and ankita sharma have same surename hahhaah

Author: ChandniAdvay   Replies: 9   Views: 3590

ChandniAdvay 9 3590 25 April 2014 at 9:10am by tttttt1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index