Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meenakshi15

Thushi baby

ThanQ for sharing this
I will surely try Ashoka... 
But where is ankita sharma's name in the list
She is not part of the show..
Any idea about that..

Yeah, I was wondering about that too...wasn't she supposed to do a negative roleπŸ˜•.

Sush, I did not watch MB...in fact I haven't watched any of Shaheer's shows...but heard from many that he is really good.
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varshu27

Yeah, I was wondering about that too...wasn't she supposed to do a negative roleπŸ˜•.

Sush, I did not watch MB...in fact I haven't watched any of Shaheer's shows...but heard from many that he is really good.

Varshu antika Sharma was suppose to do that Ashoka's step mother role
But they are mentioning someother name here..
Maybe she is not doing that show..
Good for her I think because why mother character for her as of now..
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
meenu are you sure she was supposed to do step mother ??

varshu I did also not watch his shows ..  only some epi of mb .. 

I have already said na that my dad like historycal .. mytholical shows .. because of him I did watch and  actually liked saheer there thats why I thought he will be good as Ashoka 

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Thushi

Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Jan 7, 2015 By Editor in Entertainment  Tags: AshokaEntertainmentTV

Before the most awaited serial of the year Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat goes on air, let's see who all have been approached to play the pivotal roles:

chakravartin ashoka samrat colors tv ashok banker Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Siddharth Nigam as Young Ashoka

The promos of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat shows the young and fearlessAshoka. This charming boy is Siddharth Nigam, the little magician who essayed the role of young Aamir Khan in Dhoom 3. Last month, the talented child actor also made his TV debut in Life Ok's Mahakumbh as young Rudra.

siddharth nigam chakravartin ashoka samrat Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

All charged up for the role, little Sid is not just taking training sessions, but also reading about Ashoka, the Great Emperor. Siddharth Nigam is Late Yash Chopra's find who selected him during the 58th National School Games in Pune. Siddharth had won silver medal in high bar and gold medal in parallel bar. 

Pallavi Subhash as Ashoka's Mother

The Rukmini of Mahabharat is back on the small screen with Ashoka, where the talented Pallavi Subhash will play Ashoka's mother Dharma or Subhadangri (according to Avadana text). She looks promising in the trailers of this historical saga.

dharma ashoka mother Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

"The story on the life of Ashoka and his rise to becoming one of India's most powerful emperor's has been untold on television before and I eagerly look forward to portray the role of his mother Dharma in this epic venture. The promos look promising and I am excited yet little nervous to be a part of this show. I can't wait for all the action to start." said Pallavi to Colors Channel.

Sameer Dharmadhikari as Bindusara Maurya - Ashoka's Father

The name Sameer Dharmadhikari is now synonymous to historical and mythological drama. From husband of  Rani Lakshi Bai to Maharaja Shantanu in Mahabharat, and Raja Suddhodhana in Zee TV's Buddha, Sameer has been essaying the historical roles flawlessly. It ain't a surprise that Sameer Dharmadhikari will be seen in Color's Ashoka too, as Ashoka's father - Emperor Bindusara.

bindusara ashoka father Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Sumit Kaul as Justin, Ashoka's Step Uncle

The green-eyed Sumit Kaul seen as Salman in Vishal Bharadwaj's Haider will be playing a negative role in Ashoka. Son of Chandragupta Maurya and his Greek wife Helen, he'll play the role of an Indo-Greek Justin, step uncle of Ashoka.

sumit kaul justin ashoka colors tv Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

According to the sources, he bagged the role mainly because of his green eyes and fair skin tone. You'll see Sumit in a stylish avatar, flaunting a light stubble. He has already started shooting in Jaisalmer along with the other cast and crew.

Manoj Joshi as Chanakya

Manoj Joshi has been playing the role of Chanakya from past 15 years in theatres, and here in the TV series too, you'll see him essaying the important role of Chanakya. Well, since Mr. Manoj Joshi has already started shooting the serial, we are sure, the screen presence of Chanakya will be highly watched. Manoj Joshi is a famous face in Bollywood.

manoj joshi chanakya Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Vikrant Chaturvedi as Khorasan

Remember Shirish Karmarker in Pavitra Rishta? Naren's father? Yes, Vikrant Chturvedi will play the role of senapati Khorasan. He was also seen in Bollywood films including Subash Chandra Bose and Gadar: Ek Prem Katha.

vikrant chaturvedi chakravartin ashoka samrat star cast Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Shailesh Dattar as Ahmatya, Bindusara's Minister

Last seen as Narad in Devon Ka Dev Mahadev, Shailesh Dattar will play the role of Ahmatya, Bindusara's minister.

ahamtya bindusara ashoka Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Prinal Oberoi as Charumitra, Ashoka's Step-mother

Prinal will be seen as Bindusara's first wife Charumitra. "I am very excited about this role and it's an amazing feeling to shoot for Ashoka. Everything from the language, costumes to the show is new for me and I am enjoying every bit of it. I have never done something like this before." said Prinal

221893 prinal oberoi Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

The Elder Ashoka is still not confirmed - Let's wait and watch whether they'll pick Ashish Sharma or Shaheer Shaikh...

Dear,ashish is doing ST's show and shaheer is doing Man marjiyan to be produced by swastik productions(makers of Mahabharat)...shaheer is very good friend of sidarath tiwari (swastik pro) and they wanted to make Ashoka for star plus but becoz of ASHOKA on colors ,they droped the idea of makng Ashoka for SP...So no chance of shaheer doing Ashoka on colors.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wish Ashish all the best! I would love to see him back onscreen. He does epic or historical characters really well. I would love to see him play a warrior.
mgps thumbnail
I want to see Ashish on tv as soon as possible but don't wanna subscribe or follow Colors
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
missing Ashu loads yeah πŸ˜”

and TV is boring without him πŸ₯±πŸ˜”  ... egarly waiting for his comeback ... 

hope we will get some more news about the show ... 
jithin.raj77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thushi

Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Jan 7, 2015 By Editor in Entertainment  Tags: AshokaEntertainmentTV

Before the most awaited serial of the year Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat goes on air, let's see who all have been approached to play the pivotal roles:

chakravartin ashoka samrat colors tv ashok banker Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Siddharth Nigam as Young Ashoka

The promos of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat shows the young and fearlessAshoka. This charming boy is Siddharth Nigam, the little magician who essayed the role of young Aamir Khan in Dhoom 3. Last month, the talented child actor also made his TV debut in Life Ok's Mahakumbh as young Rudra.

siddharth nigam chakravartin ashoka samrat Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

All charged up for the role, little Sid is not just taking training sessions, but also reading about Ashoka, the Great Emperor. Siddharth Nigam is Late Yash Chopra's find who selected him during the 58th National School Games in Pune. Siddharth had won silver medal in high bar and gold medal in parallel bar. 

Pallavi Subhash as Ashoka's Mother

The Rukmini of Mahabharat is back on the small screen with Ashoka, where the talented Pallavi Subhash will play Ashoka's mother Dharma or Subhadangri (according to Avadana text). She looks promising in the trailers of this historical saga.

dharma ashoka mother Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

"The story on the life of Ashoka and his rise to becoming one of India's most powerful emperor's has been untold on television before and I eagerly look forward to portray the role of his mother Dharma in this epic venture. The promos look promising and I am excited yet little nervous to be a part of this show. I can't wait for all the action to start." said Pallavi to Colors Channel.

Sameer Dharmadhikari as Bindusara Maurya - Ashoka's Father

The name Sameer Dharmadhikari is now synonymous to historical and mythological drama. From husband of  Rani Lakshi Bai to Maharaja Shantanu in Mahabharat, and Raja Suddhodhana in Zee TV's Buddha, Sameer has been essaying the historical roles flawlessly. It ain't a surprise that Sameer Dharmadhikari will be seen in Color's Ashoka too, as Ashoka's father - Emperor Bindusara.

bindusara ashoka father Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Sumit Kaul as Justin, Ashoka's Step Uncle

The green-eyed Sumit Kaul seen as Salman in Vishal Bharadwaj's Haider will be playing a negative role in Ashoka. Son of Chandragupta Maurya and his Greek wife Helen, he'll play the role of an Indo-Greek Justin, step uncle of Ashoka.

sumit kaul justin ashoka colors tv Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

According to the sources, he bagged the role mainly because of his green eyes and fair skin tone. You'll see Sumit in a stylish avatar, flaunting a light stubble. He has already started shooting in Jaisalmer along with the other cast and crew.

Manoj Joshi as Chanakya

Manoj Joshi has been playing the role of Chanakya from past 15 years in theatres, and here in the TV series too, you'll see him essaying the important role of Chanakya. Well, since Mr. Manoj Joshi has already started shooting the serial, we are sure, the screen presence of Chanakya will be highly watched. Manoj Joshi is a famous face in Bollywood.

manoj joshi chanakya Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Vikrant Chaturvedi as Khorasan

Remember Shirish Karmarker in Pavitra Rishta? Naren's father? Yes, Vikrant Chturvedi will play the role of senapati Khorasan. He was also seen in Bollywood films including Subash Chandra Bose and Gadar: Ek Prem Katha.

vikrant chaturvedi chakravartin ashoka samrat star cast Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Shailesh Dattar as Ahmatya, Bindusara's Minister

Last seen as Narad in Devon Ka Dev Mahadev, Shailesh Dattar will play the role of Ahmatya, Bindusara's minister.

ahamtya bindusara ashoka Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

Prinal Oberoi as Charumitra, Ashoka's Step-mother

Prinal will be seen as Bindusara's first wife Charumitra. "I am very excited about this role and it's an amazing feeling to shoot for Ashoka. Everything from the language, costumes to the show is new for me and I am enjoying every bit of it. I have never done something like this before." said Prinal

221893 prinal oberoi Know the Star Cast of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat!

The Elder Ashoka is still not confirmed - Let's wait and watch whether they'll pick Ashish Sharma or Shaheer Shaikh...

TFS
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Darlings come here
Let us discuss here
Come let us more this thread with our craziness πŸ˜‰
Varshu
Maybe you are right
But ST is doing two shows na
So maybe Ashu is in next show
Mano darling