Rangrasiya

India-Forums

   
Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 35)

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41237

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Ok thushi let me stop jumping
I am a big idiot
Excited for each and every article
Ok I will stop here
React only after official confirmation


 I hope ST or AS give us a official confirmation about the show in the new year Smile


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41237

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Here is another article from BL

What should Ashish Sharma do next on TV?


What should Ashish Sharma do next on TV?

The brooding and intense hero is all set to make a comeback after his long break

Ashish Sharma climbed the popularity chart after his stint in Saurabh Tewari'sRangrasiya. During which the actor also took part in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7. Ashish walked away with the trophy and he became a household name.

Well everyone has been eagerly waiting to see the actor back on small screen and looks like their wishes are about to come true. Saurabh Tewari, it seems, has signed the actor for another show. The daily soap is scheduled to launch sometime in April next year. Ashish has already shot the promo of the show.

Frankly, we really hope that the makers have brought something extremely interesting for the talented actor, because we really don't want to see the actor in a bad script. Well we also heard that Ashish's wife Archana Taide is planning a daily soap - which will be women centric. We caught up with Archana Taide (his wife) to find out if she ever plans to make her hubby act in her show? She said, "I wouldn't have a problem, but I would like to explore outside. As my show will be women centric and I have not written anything keeping Ashish in mind. In fact, I will soon come up with a show, the script of which is ready."

We thinks, Ashish should maintain his brooding looks and for now play safe and do an intense character. Maybe later on in his career he can juggle between comedy and the hatke performances. Looks like our wait will finally be paid off soon. Stay tuned to this space for more updates and gossip on tellyland.Subscribe to me on YouTube

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/what-should-ashish-sharma-do-next-on-tv/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KateLoverMeenakshi15tvbuf-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53146

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by multimediaa

Thusi,I have added it
But it seems like everyone is writing based on the fan tweet
No new information
What show,which channel,co-actors nothing
They are just copying each other
Why our journalism has become so low

mano cant believe that  they still writing based on the fan tweets

I have no idea if they really started promo shooting or not ... I still believe ... he was there to give look test  ... 

we re waiting here to get some news about FL ... Which  channel the show will air ... and see what we re getting 

anyway lets hope for the best Thumbs Up

In the tweet she(Indy) said April and it might me a Promo shoot
They are spinning stories around it
I am expecting some news in SBB or SBS
That would be more reliable

Shooting Promo is not done so soon
Promo shooting means they have decided the channel,actors
and approximate airing date too

Meens that GIF was cute
Don't worry da
I am sure we will get more news on this
in coming days 

Just want more clearer article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi

mgps Newbie
mgps
mgps

Joined: 08 April 2014
Posts: 41

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Plz Ashish give official confirmation of yr new show 
Waiting for it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi-Mano-

KateLover Senior Member
KateLover
KateLover

Joined: 21 August 2012
Posts: 982

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Here is another article from BL

What should Ashish Sharma do next on TV?


What should Ashish Sharma do next on TV?

The brooding and intense hero is all set to make a comeback after his long break

Ashish Sharma climbed the popularity chart after his stint in Saurabh Tewari'sRangrasiya. During which the actor also took part in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7. Ashish walked away with the trophy and he became a household name.

Well everyone has been eagerly waiting to see the actor back on small screen and looks like their wishes are about to come true. Saurabh Tewari, it seems, has signed the actor for another show. The daily soap is scheduled to launch sometime in April next year. Ashish has already shot the promo of the show.

Frankly, we really hope that the makers have brought something extremely interesting for the talented actor, because we really don't want to see the actor in a bad script. Well we also heard that Ashish's wife Archana Taide is planning a daily soap - which will be women centric. We caught up with Archana Taide (his wife) to find out if she ever plans to make her hubby act in her show? She said, "I wouldn't have a problem, but I would like to explore outside. As my show will be women centric and I have not written anything keeping Ashish in mind. In fact, I will soon come up with a show, the script of which is ready."

We thinks, Ashish should maintain his brooding looks and for now play safe and do an intense character. Maybe later on in his career he can juggle between comedy and the hatke performances. Looks like our wait will finally be paid off soon. Stay tuned to this space for more updates and gossip on tellyland.Subscribe to me on YouTube

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/what-should-ashish-sharma-do-next-on-tv/

So excited to see ashish back on my tv screen. 
Thanks for sharing this lovely article...bollywoodlife is more reliable. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53146

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Here is another article from BL

What should Ashish Sharma do next on TV?


What should Ashish Sharma do next on TV?

The brooding and intense hero is all set to make a comeback after his long break

Ashish Sharma climbed the popularity chart after his stint in Saurabh Tewari'sRangrasiya. During which the actor also took part in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7. Ashish walked away with the trophy and he became a household name.

Well everyone has been eagerly waiting to see the actor back on small screen and looks like their wishes are about to come true. Saurabh Tewari, it seems, has signed the actor for another show. The daily soap is scheduled to launch sometime in April next year. Ashish has already shot the promo of the show.

Frankly, we really hope that the makers have brought something extremely interesting for the talented actor, because we really don't want to see the actor in a bad script. Well we also heard that Ashish's wife Archana Taide is planning a daily soap - which will be women centric. We caught up with Archana Taide (his wife) to find out if she ever plans to make her hubby act in her show? She said, "I wouldn't have a problem, but I would like to explore outside. As my show will be women centric and I have not written anything keeping Ashish in mind. In fact, I will soon come up with a show, the script of which is ready."

We thinks, Ashish should maintain his brooding looks and for now play safe and do an intense character. Maybe later on in his career he can juggle between comedy and the hatke performances. Looks like our wait will finally be paid off soon. Stay tuned to this space for more updates and gossip on tellyland.Subscribe to me on YouTube

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/what-should-ashish-sharma-do-next-on-tv/


Does this look like a journal article
U and me will write a better one
Journals just convey the news
Does not give suggestions like fan
That's why I don't trust them
They collect news here and there from social networking sites
And they try to impress the fans
Sometimes they get the actors IV's
Like Archu's here
Its not even a detailed IV


Ok..atleast we get something to read about Ashu


Edited by multimediaa - 29 December 2014 at 8:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41237

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by multimediaa

Thusi,I have added it
But it seems like everyone is writing based on the fan tweet
No new information
What show,which channel,co-actors nothing
They are just copying each other
Why our journalism has become so low

mano cant believe that  they still writing based on the fan tweets

I have no idea if they really started promo shooting or not ... I still believe ... he was there to give look test  ... 

we re waiting here to get some news about FL ... Which  channel the show will air ... and see what we re getting 

anyway lets hope for the best Thumbs Up

In the tweet she(Indy) said April and it might me a Promo shoot
They are spinning stories around it
I am expecting some news in SBB or SBS
That would be more reliable

Shooting Promo is not done so soon
Promo shooting means they have decided the channel,actors
and approximate airing date too

Meens that GIF was cute
Don't worry da
I am sure we will get more news on this
in coming days 

Just want more clearer article

I just hope for the best mano ... If the show will air on april that means they have already decided channel ... but I still dont believe that they wer shooting for Promo ... because St was working for another show which was supposed to air in december on sony na ... then how is this possible ... I think they will start shooting in jan for promo ..
And It will be good if someone give us in the new year a offical confirmation


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41237

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa


Does this look like a journal article
U and me will write a better one
Journals just convey the news
Does not give suggestions like fan
That's why I don't trust them
They collect news here and there from social networking sites
And they try to impress the fans
Sometimes they get the actors IV's
Like Archu's here
Its not even a detailed IV


Ok..atleast we get something to read about Ashu

mano I was laughing while reading this ... LOL now  waiting for TC LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15-Mano-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Article: Actors Who Made Headlines On Television In 2014 (Ashish)

Author: nidhi2013   Replies: 7   Views: 526

nidhi2013 7 526 19 May 2015 at 12:14pm by --Naina-
Ashish - incredible Ashish

2 3

Author: Betterose   Replies: 20   Views: 7812

Betterose 20 7812 25 August 2014 at 8:31pm by -Mukti-
Ashish wife Archana praises Sanaya and Ashish-Video

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: vibhutil   Replies: 49   Views: 20366

vibhutil 49 20366 17 August 2014 at 10:53pm by cylan
Ashish sharma verses Ashish Chowdhry

Author: Hayathye   Replies: 2   Views: 2503

Hayathye 2 2503 08 July 2014 at 4:49am by sadhnasoumya
ashish sharma and ankita sharma have same surename hahhaah

Author: ChandniAdvay   Replies: 9   Views: 3617

ChandniAdvay 9 3617 25 April 2014 at 9:10am by tttttt1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index