Rangrasiya

India-Forums

   
Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 24)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Originally posted by multimediaa


what does that mean?
There is going to be a sequel for "Gunahon ka devta"?
with a diff leadShockedShocked
Ok...now slowly we are getting articles on Ashu-ST next showBig smile
Mano but how this is possible 
Show rights are with channel know
I don't like it Avidesh singh thakur is only Ashu

 
We can never accept anyone in any Ashu's character
And Sukhiji is saying its not possible
So,may be its just a rumor
Lets wait and watch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Faerydaeaaliah3108Meenakshi15Thushi

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Joined: 19 August 2012
Posts: 7239

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Originally posted by multimediaa


what does that mean?
There is going to be a sequel for "Gunahon ka devta"?
with a diff leadShockedShocked
Ok...now slowly we are getting articles on Ashu-ST next showBig smile
Mano but how this is possible 
Show rights are with channel know
I don't like it Avidesh singh thakur is only Ashu

 
We can never accept anyone in any Ashu's character
And Sukhiji is saying its not possible
So,may be its just a rumor
Lets wait and watch 
Gkd ke sequel ka rumor to gkd ke end hote hi start ho gaya  tha..I don't think it will happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15Thushi-Mano-

vvbnu Senior Member
vvbnu
vvbnu

Joined: 21 February 2012
Posts: 467

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

some new pics of Ashish from set











THANK THE LORD FOR THE HAIR CUT... IAM SOOO HAPPY. He also seems happy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeThushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by Aashna_30

Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Aaliah3108
The news is about Ashish doing a show with ST
No official confirmation about it
No one knows about the FL and channel
A fan bumped into Ashish shooting place
May be he is shooting for a look test or a promo for ST show.
We got news from that fan.
Waiting for confirmation from ST or Ashu.


Big smile thank you so much dear for this recap.Hug

Excited now  Running around animated emoticon...hopefully the FL should be good. 

Ruchi.
Ashish never confirm any  show in the past,but yes he always luv to give hint in a very smart manners..last time during rr..i kept on tweeting him for confirmation but after couples of days he tweeted hus pic in gym and tweeted that he is getting ready for something..and it was arcana who disclose in one tc article that Ashish has started shooting for rr in jaisalmer...same happened during rssi..media confirmed that he is doing rssi but he only confirmed when he reached chandigarh to shoot...

Yeah I know Sukhi ji. Thanks for the detailed info. though... I like this about actors who do not divulge much information in enthusiasm because it vouches for a Dynamic entry when the 1st episode airs. Remember RR Rudra intro scene... I went fell on my back and almost broke my head....LOL

Ruchi,we know ur hyper crazy.
This smiley too is a example for that
What will happen to u with this show entry then
have a cushion behind u while watching dearLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeMeenakshi15Thushi

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Joined: 31 March 2013
Posts: 6274

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by Aashna_30

Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

Aaliah3108
The news is about Ashish doing a show with ST
No official confirmation about it
No one knows about the FL and channel
A fan bumped into Ashish shooting place
May be he is shooting for a look test or a promo for ST show.
We got news from that fan.
Waiting for confirmation from ST or Ashu.


Big smile thank you so much dear for this recap.Hug

Excited now  Running around animated emoticon...hopefully the FL should be good. 

Ruchi.
Ashish never confirm any  show in the past,but yes he always luv to give hint in a very smart manners..last time during rr..i kept on tweeting him for confirmation but after couples of days he tweeted hus pic in gym and tweeted that he is getting ready for something..and it was arcana who disclose in one tc article that Ashish has started shooting for rr in jaisalmer...same happened during rssi..media confirmed that he is doing rssi but he only confirmed when he reached chandigarh to shoot...

Yeah I know Sukhi ji. Thanks for the detailed info. though... I like this about actors who do not divulge much information in enthusiasm because it vouches for a Dynamic entry when the 1st episode airs. Remember RR Rudra intro scene... I went fell on my back and almost broke my head....LOL

Ruchi,we know ur hyper crazy.
This smiley too is a example for that
What will happen to u with this show entry then
have a cushion behind u while watching dearLOLLOL

 
ha ha ha ha !!!! Chalo u understood me well... I am crazy like this for only 2 stars ...not everyone can make me squeal and jump around like this. 
One is Sanaya who is my girl crush and 2nd is MR.Hotness ki Dukan as in Sharmaji. 

My husband laughed so much on me when I used the word girl crush in front of him.ROFL

I know I know ... I will be careful. Wink..bed pe baith ke dekhungii na ....  LOL


Edited by aaliah3108 - 29 December 2014 at 12:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeMeenakshi15Thushi-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41107

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
now why re they after GKD ... I did read that GC was offered for GKD 2 ... but he is doing movie na ... I cant see some one in AS characters ... thought I hated that bhabi crap in GDK ... but cant even imagine someone as Avidesh Unhappy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeMeenakshi15

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

now why re they after GKD ... I did read that GC was offered for GKD 2 ... but he is doing movie na ... I cant see some one in AS characters ... thought I hated that bhabi crap in GDK ... but cant even imagine someone as Avidesh Unhappy 

 
Leave it aside dear
We don't know if its going to happen
Even if it happen Will they name him as Avidesh is another question
They may just take the story line that's all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeMeenakshi15Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41107

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Originally posted by Thushi

now why re they after GKD ... I did read that GC was offered for GKD 2 ... but he is doing movie na ... I cant see some one in AS characters ... thought I hated that bhabi crap in GDK ... but cant even imagine someone as Avidesh Unhappy 

 
Leave it aside dear
We don't know if its going to happen
Even if it happen Will they name him as Avidesh is another question
They may just take the story line that's all

Yeah mano ... its just a rumour ... 

But I hope its remind a rumour also ... and anyway they can take the story of bhabi & avidesh I dont care lol LOL  
and imagine tv already shut down  ... they have the rights only na .. now how is this possible 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeMeenakshi15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Article: Actors Who Made Headlines On Television In 2014 (Ashish)

Author: nidhi2013   Replies: 7   Views: 524

nidhi2013 7 524 19 May 2015 at 12:14pm by --Naina-
Ashish - incredible Ashish

2 3

Author: Betterose   Replies: 20   Views: 7760

Betterose 20 7760 25 August 2014 at 8:31pm by -Mukti-
Ashish wife Archana praises Sanaya and Ashish-Video

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: vibhutil   Replies: 49   Views: 20229

vibhutil 49 20229 17 August 2014 at 10:53pm by cylan
Ashish sharma verses Ashish Chowdhry

Author: Hayathye   Replies: 2   Views: 2482

Hayathye 2 2482 08 July 2014 at 4:49am by sadhnasoumya
ashish sharma and ankita sharma have same surename hahhaah

Author: ChandniAdvay   Replies: 9   Views: 3590

ChandniAdvay 9 3590 25 April 2014 at 9:10am by tttttt1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index