Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 119)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
A big Thanks to Hiral for sharing this lovely articleHugHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Haridassuman77hiralnehal-mr-Meenakshi15Sidda8Faerydaevarshu27Thushi

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Ok I am thanking you here also
Thankuuu hiral and mano for this lovely articleBig smile

Edited by Meenakshi15 - 26 February 2015 at 2:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hiralnehal-mr-varshu27Thushi-Mano-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I'm eager to see the comeback of our handsome Ashish! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15varshu27Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Ashish Sharma: I can't keep doing daily soaps where male actors hardly have any scope

Richa Shukla,TNN | Feb 27, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Ashish Sharma: I can't keep doing daily soaps where male actors hardly have any scope
Actor Ashish Sharma started his career with the film Love, Sex Aur Dhoka, and then entered television. The Jaipur boy was recently in town for the Times Food and Nightlife Awards, where he spoke about what he's doing these days, which includes scriptwriting for films. 

Excerpts from the chat:

I feel refreshed after my break
After a break of almost three months, the actor is set to return to TV with a chat show. Last year, he won the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and was the lead of the daily soap Rangrasiya. In his upcoming show Tujhse Naaraaz Nahi Zindagi, he will be seen playing an RJ, who interacts with achievers from different fields. He told us, "I have done a variety of roles, and uniqueness of work is something that attracts me. I can't keep doing daily soaps where male actors hardly have any scope. My last two shows ended almost at the same time. I took a break for almost three months and now I am completely fresh. This new show is a chat show that deals with social issues.

Set reminders for your favourite TV Shows 

I have stopped cribbing 
he actor says that the medium doesn't matter to him, and acting in both films and television is the same. He said, "I have grown up enormously since I ventured into the glam world, but the latest show has made me more mature as a human being. I have stopped cribbing about life and its problems. I feel that I have become more responsible after listening to the struggles and hardships of these people. If I look at them, I find myself better off. By the end of every episode, I was completely drained after hearing these stories. Every episode left me crying."

Scriptwriting with my wife 
Ashish is also currently writing the scripts of two films with his wife Archana. He said, "I want to explore, as a person and as a professional. As of now, I am writing scripts for two films. This is something that I always wanted to do. Finally, I have got the time and opportunity to do that."

WATCH: Ashish Sharma turns RJ in Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi - BT 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suman77Sidda8Faerydaeaaliah3108Meenakshi15varshu27Thushi

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
so no fiction show as of now !!!

I am uselessly paying TATA sky bills I tell you!!! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15varshu27Thushi-Mano-

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

so no fiction show as of now !!!

I am uselessly paying TATA sky bills I tell you!!! Cry

Ruchi, don't be disappointed...atleast we will get to see him in the talk show...something is better than nothingSmile

nano12Meenakshi15spate22varshu27Thushi

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Richa Shukla,TNN | Feb 27, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Actor Ashish Sharma started his career with the film Love, Sex Aur Dhoka, and then entered television. The Jaipur boy was recently in town for the Times Food and Nightlife Awards, where he spoke about what he's doing these days, which includes scriptwriting for films. 

Excerpts from the chat:

I feel refreshed after my break
After a break of almost three months, the actor is set to return to TV with a chat show. Last year, he won the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and was the lead of the daily soap Rangrasiya. In his upcoming show Tujhse Naaraaz Nahi Zindagi, he will be seen playing an RJ, who interacts with achievers from different fields. He told us, "I have done a variety of roles, and uniqueness of work is something that attracts me. I can't keep doing daily soaps where male actors hardly have any scope. My last two shows ended almost at the same time. I took a break for almost three months and now I am completely fresh. This new show is a chat show that deals with social issues.

Set reminders for your favourite TV Shows 

I have stopped cribbing 
he actor says that the medium doesn't matter to him, and acting in both films and television is the same. He said, "I have grown up enormously since I ventured into the glam world, but the latest show has made me more mature as a human being. I have stopped cribbing about life and its problems. I feel that I have become more responsible after listening to the struggles and hardships of these people. If I look at them, I find myself better off. By the end of every episode, I was completely drained after hearing these stories. Every episode left me crying."

Scriptwriting with my wife 
Ashish is also currently writing the scripts of two films with his wife Archana. He said, "I want to explore, as a person and as a professional. As of now, I am writing scripts for two films. This is something that I always wanted to do. Finally, I have got the time and opportunity to do that."

WATCH: Ashish Sharma turns RJ in Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi - BT 

Tfs dear...am little disappointed as he is not doing daily soap...hope he will get good offer  very soon.

Edited by Aashna_30 - 27 February 2015 at 1:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nano12Rudraparo11Meenakshi15spate22varshu27Thushi

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
That is sad to see that he won't be in a daily show - but I suppose he wants to grow and do other things - it's good that he has ther options to explore like production, script-writing, etc.

nano12Meenakshi15spate22varshu27-Mano-

Go to top