Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 (Page 105)

Rummykub Senior Member
Rummykub
Rummykub

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

These articlesLOL...Asha negi is seen on KKK now right and Ejaz Khan was just out of LAT...unemployedConfused...what are they talking about ConfusedLOL...very sensationalLOL...looks like no one proof reads them too...

Exactly!! What kind of writing is that ? Unemployed actors of television? I mean acting as a profession or career is not  like working in a company from 9 to 5 everyday for your entire life right? You do have did different projects and shows with breaks in between na? What do they want them to do? Do back to back shows with no life outside it? How is that possible or practical? Or maybe they are so used to seeing  certain artists playing roles in shows that run for decades that can't understand this. 
And most of the ppl mentioned have only ended shows recently na?
Kuche bhee likh do?!!!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliah3108Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rummykub

Originally posted by varshu27

These articlesLOL...Asha negi is seen on KKK now right and Ejaz Khan was just out of LAT...unemployedConfused...what are they talking about ConfusedLOL...very sensationalLOL...looks like no one proof reads them too...

Exactly!! What kind of writing is that ? Unemployed actors of television? I mean acting as a profession or career is not  like working in a company from 9 to 5 everyday for your entire life right? You do have did different projects and shows with breaks in between na? What do they want them to do? Do back to back shows with no life outside it? How is that possible or practical? Or maybe they are so used to seeing  certain artists playing roles in shows that run for decades that can't understand this. 
And most of the ppl mentioned have only ended shows recently na?
Kuche bhee likh do?!!!Dead

They just need some rubbish to be publishedOuch
These are the real jobless ones,PratiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Oops! double post

Edited by multimediaa - 19 February 2015 at 9:40pm

Thushi

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Looks like everyone in the Media industry has lost their marbles. !
Tacky journalism... don't even verify facts before writing.

What are you talking about man... some of the actors shows have finished just very recently and some names are not there in this list. should I start taking names... but that is not the point.
Why is everyone behaving so weirdly...we are being presented with crap of the highest order...last night I was surfing through channels and there was not one place I could stop for a decent viewing...despite there being so many channels on air. I felt utterly ridiculous and annoyed!

Slowly I have begun to hate the Telly industry as it has become really repulsive ... no class...no content...no respect for hardwork..like I said in Joe's post... it is impending doom !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

What are you talking about man... some of the actors shows have finished just very recently and some names are not there in this list. should I start taking names... but that is not the point.
Why is everyone behaving so weirdly...we are being presented with crap of the highest order...last night I was surfing through channels and there was not one place I could stop for a decent viewing...despite there being so many channels on air. I felt utterly ridiculous and annoyed!

Slowly I have begun to hate the Telly industry as it has become really repulsive ... no class...no content...no respect for hardwork..like I said in Joe's post... it is impending doom !!

Ruchi,its really frustrating
When u have number of channels
But once u start to surfing through them
till u reach the last channel 
U find nothing worthwhile to watch
I think its was way better when we had just few channels

Thushi

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Ruchi,its really frustrating
When u have number of channels
But once u start to surfing through them
till u reach the last channel 
U find nothing worthwhile to watch
I think its was way better when we had just few channels

Just to add dear Mano ... look how they are talking...mixing personal and professional lives !! what was the need of mentioning Mohit will marry Sanaya when he bags a project ...WTH is this?  how do they write so much crap..
Why have you left out names like Drashti ( her show promos have aired only now after 8-9 months of MB)  or VD or KT etc who are not onscreen since about a year.. I mean there is no sense to the article !!
I feel very irritated when I come acros yellow journalism !!! It is a shame... but no one cares really !

Thushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

[!

What are you talking about man... some of the actors shows have finished just very recently and s

Just to add dear Mano ... look how they are talking...mixing personal and professional lives !! what was the need of mentioning Mohit will marry Sanaya when he bags a project ...WTH is this?  how do they write so much crap..
Why have you left out names like Drashti ( her show promos have aired only now after 8-9 months of MB)  or VD or KT etc who are not onscreen since about a year.. I mean there is no sense to the article !!
I feel very irritated when I come acros yellow journalism !!! It is a shame... but no one cares really !

Oh! did they mention it
I didn't even read it fully
half way through
I know this is crapDead

If they have some news they will Publish na
They have nothing and that why letting out rubbishLOL

Ignore them dear.Like I said they are the jobless onesWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeThushi

MSDUntoldStory Senior Member
MSDUntoldStory
MSDUntoldStory

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Ashish Sharma returns as an RJ!

The dashing actor, Ashish Sharma had won countless hearts with his portrayal of Rudra in Colors' Rang Rasiya is set to come back in a new show. Ashish's fans have been waiting since Rang Rasiya ended to see the star back in a new show. Ashish took a break to take care of his health and is now ready to come back with a bang. Ashish will play a radio jockey (RJ) in an upcoming show, tentatively titled, Tujhse Naraaz Nahin Zindagi. Ashish's character will interact with people about their inspiring stories. The show is set to start some time in April of this year.

Ashish was last seen in Rang Rasiya and as a participant in Colors' dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. He was paired with the talented choreographer, Shampa Sonthalia and they both went on to win Jhalak. Ashish's pairing with his co-star in Rang Rasiya, Sanaya Irani was very well loved.

Are you looking forward to seeing Ashish back on your television screens? Let us know in the comment section below and stay tuned for more updates on Ashish's upcoming show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaerydaeThushi-Mano-

Go to top