Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1 - Page 102

Posted: 9 years ago
@Mano- thanks for posting the promo. He looks so great. Can't believe that we finally can have a regular dose of that lovely smile
Originally posted by multimediaa

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#339966">I think people who complained about his weight</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#339966">will go mute now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#339966">He looks awesome as RJ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font>

People who complained about his weight need to use their brains more. Everyone puts on weight when they are vacationing or celebrating festivals. He is healthy and happy, that's the only thing that matters.

TNNZ Promo๐Ÿ˜ƒ
(Sorry about the quality and the flickering
This is what I could manage)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCnLufJV2Yk[/YOUTUBE]

Thank You, Mano...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...very happy to see him on screen..You know when i watched the promo, there was a frame... where he is standing in front of a wall filled with photographs...did u see it too...or was I hallucinating.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by rithureuben

People who complained about his weight need to use their brains more. Everyone puts on weight when they are vacationing or celebrating festivals. He is healthy and happy, that's the only thing that matters.

Adding my 2 cents here๐Ÿ˜†...not only was he on a break vacationing, he was also trying to recover from the injuries sustained during the grueling 5 month period...where he managed both RR and JDJ...*sigh*...some just need a semblance of reason to complain....
Originally posted by varshu27

Thank You, Mano...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...very happy to see him on screen..You know when i watched the promo, there was a frame... where he is standing in front of a wall filled with photographs...did u see it too...or was I hallucinating.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ya I too think something like that was there
First 1 or 2 secs got cut while recording Varshu๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by varshu27

Adding my 2 cents here๐Ÿ˜†...not only was he on a break vacationing, he was also trying to recover from the injuries sustained during the grueling 5 month period...where he managed both RR and JDJ...*sigh*...some just need a semblance of reason to complain....

Well said Rithu and Varshu๐Ÿ˜‰

TNNZ Promo๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanx dear...so happy to see ashish back..he is looking great in promo.

Originally posted by Thushi

maybe ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† actually they will open they mouth now to but not to bash or complain but in shock u know like this ๐Ÿ˜†

actually still some unwanted will complain .. he look not so good  .. he was best with mooch .. wo ky haina people need only a reason to bash or complain about him ๐Ÿ˜†

I too love him as Rudy with mooch but here he look so cool and of course one of the best look ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Agree with you sush...bolne do unko..now they have nothing to discuss๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Aashna_30 - 9 years ago

TNNZ Promo๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey multimedia I am thanking you here also
God I am loving the way he said tujhse naaraz nahi zindagi
Hayee Ashuuu

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#339966">Well said Rithu and Varshu๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

Exactly Varshu. These people just a reason to complain.