In between...hello hai... 😳
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by la126

Mano... 🀬
Where are the collages????

In between...hello hai... 😳

Oh! I am scared🀣
Chalo...i am happy... πŸ˜ƒ at least u pulled my legs...
U know how it is...i don't have those gifs emoticons pics or anything of that sort like u guys have...
So yes...i can't scare u... 😭

Do I sound like meens... πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by la126

Chalo...i am happy... πŸ˜ƒ at least u pulled my legs...
U know how it is...i don't have those gifs emoticons pics or anything of that sort like u guys have...
So yes...i can't scare u... 😭

Do I sound like meens... πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†

Do u even have any doubt that too after that crying smiley

U sound exactly like MeensπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashish Sharma To Hit Your TV Screens Again From Tonight!

Television's heartthrob Ashish Sharma, our very own Rudra Pratap Ranawat is all set make a comeback on television and play a Radio Jockey in his new show Tujse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi' on Zee entertainment's new Hindi general entertainment channel &TV'.

He was last seen in the show Rangrasiya and Jhalak Dikhlaja. Post his win in Jhalak and end of his very popular show Rangrasiya, the actor took a sabbatical from television for a short time spending some quality time with his wife and family

The show is a mix of fiction and non-fiction, where the actor would play a Radio Jockey of & FM'. He will be seen hosting a show where people would be sharing their real life stories. You would see the actor showing his real emotions listening to the real stories of the people coming on the show. The show is set to be a finite series with just 26 episodes which shall be aired only on weekends starting from Tonight i.e. 7th March at 10 pm.

His new show promo has really made the actor's fans happy. He looks fresh, relaxed and different from his character Rudra in his last show. In this show we can see him donning a casual look and the mustache looks as sexy as ever.

Ashish is said to have not being interested in doing any high end dramatic fiction show for the time being as his last show had really exhausted the actor with long hours of shooting. He is waiting for a good and interesting project to take up in future.

We wish the actor all the very best for his new show and wish him all the success in his life and career.

Friends Welcome to

Tujhse naraz nahi zindagi-disscussion Thread (&TV forum)

Link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4326136
ashish sharma @ashish30sharma  

@galanikul @ashish_sharmaFc thanku so much acting is and will be my 1st luv,will be back soon till then enjoy#tnnz @AndTVOfficial

0 replies4 retweets6 favorites
 Retweet4
 Favorite6
More