Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just googled and found out how Asmita Sood looks...she looks good here.

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Model Asmita Sood bags the lead role in Saurabh Tewari's Star Plus show; Nivedita, Indresh and Payal roped in...

13 Jan 2015 11:30 AM | TellychakkarTeam

Producer Saurabh Tewari's upcoming show on Star Plus is all set to roll!! The story which will be adapted from the 1985 English classic, The Breakfast Club will present the tale of five high school students, all with different stereotypes and ideologies, who meet at a detention centre, only to pour their hearts out to each other and discover how they have a lot more in common than they had thought.

The title for the show will be Yeh Ishq Nahin Asaan'... The pilot for the same has been shot, and is now approved by the channel. Now for more exclusive information...

Well, the lead girl for the show has been finalized!! Asmita Sood who started her career as a model and participated in the TV reality show Get Gorgeous on Channel V will play the female protagonist. The girl has played the lead role in the Telugu flick, Aadu Magaadra Bujji, and has also worked in movies Aa Aiduguru, Adhyaksha, and the Malayalam movie, 5 Sundarikal, and Kannada movie Victory.

Asmita has edged past Surbhi Chandana of Qubool Hai Fame for the role. Earlier, Surbhi was short-listed and had almost bagged the role.

As per media reports, Pearl V Puri who was last seen in Sony TV's Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat has been roped in to play the male protagonist.

We also hear that seasoned Marathi actress Nivedita Saraf, has been roped in for a significant role. The lady who is married to actor Ashok Saraf has done TV shows Sarvagunna Sampann and Sapnon Se Bhare Naina.

Also, actress Payal Nair who has done prominent roles in Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein and Bidaai will also be playing an important role.

And Indresh Malik who earlier worked with Saurabh Tewari in Madhubala will essay the role of a music company owner, wherein the male lead would be working.

Our efforts to contact Producer Saurabh Tewari were in vain.

We could not reach out to Nivedita and Payal.

However, Indresh who is presently seen in SAB TV's Yam Hain Hum told us, "Yes, I have shot for Sauabh Tewari's pilot. But I have no clue about the developments post that."

Our efforts to reach the channel spokesperson for details were in vain.

We hear that the show will soon go on floor. The launch is expected to happen sometime in March this year.

Credit:Jithin/arena123

Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi15

Darlings come here
Let us discuss here
Come let us more this thread with our craziness 😉
Varshu
Maybe you are right
But ST is doing two shows na
So maybe Ashu is in next show
Mano darling
Chances are high for ZEE
How lucky Zee is 😳
Thushi baby
I don't his creation
I just admire his creativity on Ashu
That's it...

haha then why did to missed his creations ... why were you after his creations ... 
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

Varshu here she is ok
But I don't like her in movies
If ST selected her
Something might be good..
Edited by Meenakshi15 - 9 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
multimediaa
Member Scrap

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

Hi everyone🤗...have to go back and catch up on the fun.

@Jithin , Thank u for the article. Looks like ST's show is all set to air in April on SP..

You know guys, other than the tweets from the fan who bumped into Ashish , we never got anything concrete about AS and ST show together...Ashish did not say anything to that fan...we just assumed that he was the lead...all the media did was reprint those tweets as articles...I have  said this before...my guess is that Ashish might be involved in the production part of the show or he could have just visited ST on the sets , since they are such great friends, to show him support while the pilot was being shot.

Looks like we have to wait some more😕

might be possible Varshu
But I do have a feeling that he has chosen something😕...

Mano, i got the same feeling too in that IV...but it does not necessarily mean it's a ST show😕

Edited by varshu27 - 9 years ago
Thushi thumbnail

Varshu she is looking nice na ðŸ˜³  
Thushi thumbnail

multimediaa
Member Scrap

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

Hi everyone🤗...have to go back and catch up on the fun.

@Jithin , Thank u for the article. Looks like ST's show is all set to air in April on SP..

You know guys, other than the tweets from the fan who bumped into Ashish , we never got anything concrete about AS and ST show together...Ashish did not say anything to that fan...we just assumed that he was the lead...all the media did was reprint those tweets as articles...I have  said this before...my guess is that Ashish might be involved in the production part of the show or he could have just visited ST on the sets , since they are such great friends, to show him support while the pilot was being shot.

Looks like we have to wait some more😕

might be possible Varshu
But I do have a feeling that he has chosen something😕...

Mano, i got the same feeling too in that IV...but it does not necassarily mean it's a ST show😕

Varshu Teamashishians did also tweet there is a confusion ... that Ashu might do a show but not with ST  ... wait will post the tweet here 
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now I am confused
Whatever it may be ST or some other
I want Ashu back with new show.
Thushi thumbnail
 guys here is the tweets 

Folgen
Team Ashish Sharma@TeamAshishians

Guys there has been confusion, #AshishSharma might be doing a new show but not with @saurabhtewari76 .PH is not known as yet. Keep Calm . GN

Folgen
Team Ashish Sharma@TeamAshishians

Nothing confirmed yet,if AS doing a show with Saurabh Sir or No..We also hear differnt PH,have to wait for confirmation& futherdevelopments

Antworten
Retweeten
Favorisieren
Mehr
Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Mano, i got the same feeling too in that IV...but it does not necassarily mean it's a ST show😕

hmm...true
But lets hope its ST's
His male leads are powerful
How could the media not find anything about 
why Ashu was there with ST ever after the news leak