Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Rummykub

Oh Mano ! You and your net woes!!🤢
And yeah what are good friends for if they are of no use when you need them right?!!
Today is your lucky day girls. Have got more free time today than usual until sonny comes home from school. See am being so accommodating that I wore a skirt today so you can have easier access to my lovely legs for our leg pulling. As of now I stand at a measly five feet. Let's see what you girls can do mano and meenu.

That's so sweet of u😆
Don't worry we will do our best
Haina Meens😆

I have NET problem only at home
Office NET is perfect😉
We rarely get these problems

Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aashna_30

Meena,its getting worse with each passing day...very torturous. 

Worst part is
winter has just started

Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Meena,its getting worse with each passing day...very torturous.

Sukhiji but you know here it is getting better
But why it's getting worse in your place..
Take care..
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Parti darling we will help in increasing your height
Ha..Ha..mano
We will try our level best..
What your boss is also using net in office time
Now what to do..
Rummykub thumbnail
Originally posted by: psagars

Hi everybody, me too wouldn't want her opposite Ashish. Whatever I have seen of her in PV, she doesn't match upto Ashish.
Whatever I say for Sanaya, the same goes for Ashish too. I want someone equally talented and dedicated co-actors for them. As such these two do nothing half hearted.

Prati same goes for me too the only show I watched before RR was IPK.  Earlier I use to watch Doordarshan serials.

Hey reshma!  Same pinch. Ipk was the first desi show I had watched from first episode to the last one. I loved it and I still love it with all it's controversies and what not. I saw it at a time when I was feeling pretty low in life. It has given me some awesome experiences and friends and I don't even mean the virtual ones but real ones since I didn't even know something like  IF exiested  atthe time.Then came RR and it was the same but this time IF was a bonus. Before that I mostly used to watch comedy central and some english dramas. But nothing desi.
I like both sanaya and ashish as accomplished actors on tv and want them to come back with good shows that will let them prove their mettle once again n give them creative satisfaction too. Whether they come together again or not is not in our hands but I will be the most happiest if they do. I loved them as a Jodi ..and to hell with the fan wars ...was never part of it...so doesn't matter to me... And honestly new comers or popular actors ...bashing seems pretty common here any which way. Best is to ignore and do yourownthing...
Anyway like you ,would want a worthy co stars for them in their next shows established or new ones. 

Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi15

Parti darling we will help in increasing your height
Ha..Ha..mano
We will try our level best..
What your boss is also using net in office time
Now what to do..

NET is like our essential need here
After all that's my work
Now u can do nothing😉
Concentrate on Prati's height now😆😆

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meenakshi15

Sukhiji but you know here it is getting better
But why it's getting worse in your place..
Take care..

Becoz of HP yaar..jab bhi shimla aur manali me ya kashmir  me snowfal lhota hai cold wave become more intense  in plains area.
Edited by Aashna_30 - 9 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rummykub

Hey reshma!  Same pinch. Ipk was the first desi show I had watched from first episode to the last one. I loved it and I still love it with all it's controversies and what not. I saw it at a time when I was feeling pretty low in life. It has given me some awesome experiences and friends and I don't even mean the virtual ones but real ones since I didn't even know something like  IF exiested  atthe time.Then came RR and it was the same but this time IF was a bonus. Before that I mostly used to watch comedy central and some english dramas. But nothing desi.
I like both sanaya and ashish as accomplished actors on tv and want them to come back with good shows that will let them prove their mettle once again n give them creative satisfaction too. Whether they come together again or not is not in our hands but I will be the most happiest if they do. I loved them as a Jodi ..and to hell with the fan wars ...was never part of it...so doesn't matter to me... And honestly new comers or popular actors ...bashing seems pretty common here any which way. Best is to ignore and do yourownthing...
Anyway like you ,would want a worthy co stars for them in their next shows established or new ones. 

Okk but ashish already worked with newcomers with tanvi in gkd,with Ekta kaul in rssi...popularity of any coactor doesn't make any difference...ignoring basher is gud but only upto one extent..if sum people become habitual of  bashing whole tellywood..then what to do?? 

Edited by Aashna_30 - 9 years ago

Okk but ashish already worked with newcomers with tanvi in gkd,with Ekta kaul in rssi...popularity of any coactor doesn't make any difference...ignoring basher is gud but only upto one extent..if sum people become habitual of  bashing whole tellywood..then what to do?? 

agree sukhi,being ashish fan since his first show,i was always active on gkd,cgm and rssi forums but i prefered to stay away from rr forum just becoz of such bashers who think their favorites are perfect...rr gave everything to ashish but it was quite torturous for his fans.  ,no one can ignore such bashers😡
Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmita72

agree sukhi,being ashish fan since his first show,i was always active on gkd,cgm and rssi forums but i prefered to stay away from rr forum just becoz of such bashers who think their favorites are perfect...rr gave everything to ashish but it was quite torturous for his fans.  ,no one can ignore such bashers😡

Not only you dear..coolpavni,kiran 89,suwaraut,ishita,riya30ashish,ranbeer,suku_ashish
,simmi_rajiv27 and so many friends on my FB already left rr forum just becoz if bashing.