Rangrasiya

Ashish Sharma new show Discussion Thread#1

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends as we got news about Ashu's new show.We can discuss it here.
I will request it to make this a sticky after I return on Monday
As my NET is too slow here at my home
And I need to add more info too
Just continue here with the discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Since most of u might be wondering about the reason behind the Thread
Let me brief it for u.
A fan happened to bump into Ashish at a shooting spot(27/12/14)
As per her tweet Ashish is working in ST's(Saurabh Tewari)  next show
Though we don't have any official confirmation from ST or Ashish himself.
Followed by the fan's tweet we got a Tellybuzz article on the same too
We thought of opening a new Thread for discussing the show related stuff here

Please refrain from bashing any celebrity here
We welcome people interested in discussing about the show and Ashish Shrama's future work
If your not interested please stay away from the Thread rather than providing negative and bashing comments.Bashing posts will be reported.

****Ashish New Non-Fiction Show Details****

Show Name:Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi

Channel       :&TV (New channel launching on 2nd March 2015
                                                -Zee group)
Airing Date :7th March(Weekend Show for 26 weeks)
Timing        : 10 PM(1 hour)
Promo         :[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SruQ72Hg-Gc[/YOUTUBE]
Role            :RJ
Content       :Real life inspiring stories

RELATED ARTICLES:
(For latest news reg his upcoming show
check this page)

***Latest****
(20/02/15)

Ashish Sharma turns Radio Jockey

Ashish Sharma is all set to make a comeback on television with Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi

Friday, February 20, 2015 | 5:51:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 8 Comments | 485 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Television's popular actor Ashish Sharma who has won millions of hearts and was last seen inRangrasiya on Colors is coming back on television with another non-fiction show titled as Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi on a new channel, & TV.

We got in touch with Ashish to know more about his new show.

Tell us something about your new show?

It is a non-fiction show where I will be seen as an Radio Jockey of & TV FM. I am hosting the show where there will be a radio station studio where people will talk about their inspiring stories. You will get to see lot of my emotions as I will be seen crying, laughing and more when I hear the stories of the people. It is for the first time where a radio station studio will be seen live on Television where the audience will witness everything which happens in an actual radio station. The show will be really interesting.

What made you come back with a non-fiction show?

Well I was really frustrated after doing lots of fiction show due to the hectic shooting hours and more. It was taking a toll on my health and there was no time for my personal life. So I thought of taking a break from fiction because it was becoming repetitive. While I was doing Rangrasiya, I participated in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7. Post these two shows, I took a break from Television and now I am coming back with this new non-fiction show where I don't stress myself much and can work with a calm and cool mind.  When this show was offered to me, I felt that the concept of the show is very strong. For the first time I will be seen in a different avatar. As an actor we try to bring the best out of us by trying various aspects in acting. It's not that I don't miss fiction shows, but I am waiting for some good project which I can take up.

There was a show Simply Baatein with Raveena on Sony Pal which had the same kind of concept but was only for women, so what do you think about it?

It may have had the same concept with different concept but the main agenda of these shows are to convey the stories of people. It is a chat show where we talk about the people's good work and their good deeds.

What is the date and the number of episodes planned for the show?

The show will go on air from 7th March and it a 26 episode show. It will be aired on weekends.

TellyBuzz wishes Ashish Sharma all the best! 

SBS byte collage:Rudra Turns RJ

(19/02/15)

Ashish Sharma turns RJ in Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi

Tanvi Trivedi,TNN | Feb 19, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
A
 Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi|Ashish Sharma
Ashish Sharma turns RJ in Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi

Ashish Sharma, who won the last season of Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa, will feature in another non-fiction show, Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi. 

He will play a radio jockey who interacts with people about their real-life 
inspiring
 stories. Ashish, who's not done any fiction show since Rangrasiya, says, "I was shooting Jhalak... and Rangrasiya at the same time, which was exhausting. I was physically and emotionally drained to accept anything new. Also, I wanted to do something that was not a run-of-the-mill fiction show, but nothing like that was offered to me. So, I accepted another non-fiction show that is lighter and inspiring."

(06/05/15)
Ashish in a FM(LycaDilse-UK) said he is shooting currently.But will give confirmation about the show next week

Audio Link:(Credit:Thushi)

**Thanks Thushi dear for the link***.

(25/01/15)

Hot on Ashish's heels

- TV heart-throb Ashish Sharma on food faves and female fans

Ashish Sharma poses for t2 at Go Green, in Kankurgachhi

He became an overnight sensation as armyman Rudra in the Colors TRP topper Rangrasiya. The show is currently off-air, but Ashish Sharma " who also danced his way to the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 crown last year " was in Calcutta last Sunday. t2 caught up with the shy but friendly Ashish as he stopped over for lunch at Go Green, a vegetarian restaurant in Kankurgachhi. 

Are you vegetarian? 

I am not. But I am a Brahmin from Rajasthan and have pretty much grown up on vegetables. I think vegetarian food has a lot more variety than non-vegetarian food and has more flavour. Non-veg food has limited options. Being an actor, I maintain a diet and have to depend on vegetables. It is a very important part of our meals. So, one meal a day, especially my dinner, is always salads. If one wants to become vegetarian, then one must do it for the love of it. Just to be trendy and cool... that isn't the right reason. 

We know that you cook well. When did you start and why?

I think every guy or girl who stays alone or stays away from home, pretty much knows how to cook, since they don't have a choice. That's how I started cooking in my bachelor days. One should know cooking as it kind of helps. Now I don't get the time, but I often cook to impress my wife (TV actress Archana).  

What do you cook for her? 

I have to cook only non-vegetarian food as she eats that only! (Laughs) She loves the Laal Maas that I  make.

One dish you cook very well? 

I think that would be Kaali Mirch Ka Murg. 

Is the way to a woman's heart through her stomach?

Absolutely! It is a lovely gesture. That's a nice way to surrender and say that I will be there for you always. 

How do you handle your huge female fan following?

It is always very overwhelming. Who doesn't want to be loved? I hope it keeps growing.  There are times when fans do a lot of crazy stuff and that surprises me. It's a usual thing for young female fans to get infatuated and attracted. What surprises me is when elderly women show so much love. There is a group of women who keep sending gifts on special occasions. Another time, while I was shooting for Rangrasiya, a young girl from Calcutta came with her parents only to meet me. It was her birthday and she wanted to meet me. That was so sweet of her. It was very touching. [If you are that "young girl from Calcutta" and are reading this, please connect with us at [email protected]

How does your wife react to the attention you get from female fans? 

My wife is also an actor (Archana was last seen in Zee TV's Qubool Hai). I also have to face this (her male fan following). We are okay with it. 

You haven't been seen on screen after Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa... 

Yes, there are projects and I have started shooting for them also. But I can't say much about them right now. I am doing both fiction and non-fiction shows. I will be back on air in March. I am also doing a film that will start later this year. Winning Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gave a fillip to my career.  

With such a hectic schedule, how do you take care of yourself? 

Drinking water is very important. These protein shakes and medicines available in the market are all c**p. Natural food is the only good food and one should stay away from all the synthetic stuff. Eat healthy. Drink lots of fresh juices, have vegetables and get protein from chicken and eggs. Not everybody needs to have muscles, but one needs to be fit. For that, going to the gym is not the only option. Go pick up a sport, dance, run, swim, cycle and indulge in any form of physical activity. 

Stir Fried Vegetables topped with Peanut Butter and Lemon Butter Sauce (above) and Dry Chocolate Fruit Rolls 

On the same day, Go Green launched "The Taste of Orient" food festival that will serve delicacies from South-East Asia. The menu includes a variety of starters, red, green and yellow Thai curries, sizzlers, momos, siu mai and desserts. "We always want to offer something new to our customers and thought of coming up with Oriental cuisine which isn't always possible without onion and garlic. We have kept an option where customers can opt for dishes without onion and garlic. We have our own mixes and pastes," said Arvind Bhatnagar, partner, Go Green. The vegetarian food stop has Caramelly Custard on offer that is prepared with curd instead of egg! The festival is on till January 31
Meal for two: Rs 600 (plus taxes)

What do you do in your free time? 

I want to do so many things! I am prepping to run a marathon. A lot of physical training is required for that. I want to do everything that I haven't done in life yet. I want to skydive once... I am really scared. But I am an adventure sport junkie. I have done scuba-diving, waterfall rafting, paragliding and paracycling.   

You have more than 22,000 followers on Twitter. How do you use social media to reach out to your fans? 

I am only active on Twitter. It keeps me updated on news from around the world. I get different opinions on things and come to know about other people's thoughts. Twitter brings you into a neutral space where you are not biased. It grooms you to develop your own thought process. As an actor, it helps me be in touch with my fans and get instant feedback. It is a very besharam platform where people can say what they want. People are like that...which kind of helps. People don't mince their words on Twitter. 

Quick 13

Last film I watched: 
Last book I read: Ek Chithada Sukh by Nirmal Verma 
Fave actress: Juhi Chawla and Meryl Streep
Fave actor: Ranbir Kapoor. He is a very courageous actor 
Fave sportsman: Who's better than Virat Kohli these days? He has great potential and he is a fabulous sportsman  
Fave fragrance: Intense by Calvin Klein 
Sexiest woman alive: My wife and Scarlett Johansson. Both are natural beauties!  
Sexiest man alive: Johnny Depp... for his attitude
I feel sexy in: A pair of three-fourth pants and a T-shirt
Best feature in a woman: Her eyes
Best quality in a woman: Sense of humour
First crush: I was in Class V. She was a classmate 
My secret to a steady relationship: It takes a lot to actually make a relationship work because two individuals coming together takes a lot. It takes trust and honesty

Ratnalekha Mazumdar
    Pictures: Sayantan Ghosh

I love Ashish Sharma because... 
Tell [email protected]

Ashish Sharma started shooting for his next with producer Saurabh Tewari
India's most celebrated celebrity-dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Ja's latest season winner and a critically acclaimed actor of Tellywood, with shows such as "Gunahon Ka Devta", "Chandragupt Maurya" and "RangRasiya" on his merit- Ashish Sharma, has started shooting for his upcoming tele-serial supposedly slated to start airing from April 2015. The actor is back this time again with his last TV series "RangRasiya" producer Saurabh Tiwari, while all other details on regard of the show is kept under wraps. Ashish is one of the most acclaimed for actor ever since his debut in "Gunahon Ka Devta", but his portrayal of an intense Army officer in "RangRasiya" and winning "Jhalak Dikhla Ja" simultaneously has raised his bars in popularity meter.

Co-incidentally, his debut show is also returning with a sequel anytime soon, however, with a new man in the lead. As much as TV audiences crave for original leads in the sequel, there's nothing to feel the distress in Ashish's case, given that he's set with one of the finest producers of small screen, that too for a second time, back-to-back. Saurabh Tewari is most popularly known for trying unique and intriguing lines in small screen and creating memorable characters those stay for long into viewers' heart. We hope the duo to recreate something extravagant this time as well.

Congratulating them for the re-alliance, Just Showbiz wishes all the luck for the critical-commercial success of the venture.

For more updates on the show, stay tuned to us and Let's get bizzin!!

***************************************************

Ashish Sharma to be back to work in Saurabh Tewari's next

Ashish Sharma of the "RangRasiya" fame to be seen in Saurabh Tewari's next.

He was last seen in "Jhalak dikhhla Ja Season 7" a dance reality show.

The promo has also been shot . "Producer Saurabh tewari is soon coming up with a new show and has approached Ashish Sharma for the same. While the actor has already shot the promo, the show is expected to hit the television screens in the month of April, 2015." Said a source.

The actor with his overwhelming performance on his show in Colors has won the hearts of the audience and his must awaited appearance is on the edge.

PS:Check the other posts below on the same Page for More articles and Pics
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For this day we are waiting for three months
This is the news we are dieing to listen
Lets start party guys  
Party toh banta hai mere dost
Jumping with joy

Edited by Meenakshi15 - 9 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ashish Sharma In Saurabh Tiwari's next

Ashish Sharma is coming back on Television with Saurabh Tiwari's new venture

Television's popular actor Ashish Sharma, last seen in Rangrasiya on Colors, is all set to make a comeback. Ashish Sharma won millions of heart with his outstanding work and was missed on small screen after his show Rangrasiya abruptly went off air. Ashish is not only a good actor but also a great dancer and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 7 trophy is surely a proof for that.

As per our sources informed, "Producer Saurabh Tiwari is soon coming up with a new show and once again he chose Ashish for the same. The actor has already started shooting promo for the show and it is expected to hit the television screens in the month of April, 2015."

We tried getting in touch with Ashish, but he remained unavailable for the comments.

We will keep you updated about the further developments. Till then keep reading the space.

Reporter: Neha Sawant
Author: Neha Jain

https://www.showbizandstyle.com/ashish-sharma-back-saurabh-tiwaris-next-project/

Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mamue

Sorry to sound ignorant but could u pl tell me what is ' sticky ' ?

Sticky post will appear in top of the forum
U can see we have two sticky right now in forum
One is sanaya's new show discussion and other forum rules
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
some new pics of Ashish from set

Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiniaa