India-Forums

Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

LD Might Suffer A Heartbreak

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Its nice to see LD happy...smiling...goofing around...but from sadhna words...I feel very soon his jovial and naughty nature might be vanish for a short while due to radha...its a known fact...he accepts his marriage with whole heart and soul...and wants to fulfill all vows of marriage as a husband to radha...but radha is only coming to mathura so that she can get LD sign the divorce papers and free her from this forced relationship

the test will be going on...LD will be wooing radha...family bonding with radha...some romantic/passionate moment b/w LeeRa...when the test will be abt to end...the whole family accepts radha...I feel LD by concidence will see the divorce papers...and gets a heartbreak...to free her from this unwanted relationship...he will announce divorce to the whole family...his family will MU him and might even not talk to him...but for him...he is doing for radha's happiness and dreams...and he did tell his mom...if radha doesn't want this relationship...he will free her and will never run behind her...I feel he might free her from their marriage...

as for radha...the moment LD signs the divorce papers and she leaves mathura...thats when she will truly fall in love with her husband and accepts their marriage with whole heart and soul

during the marriage...the gaadhbandhan scene was a hint...radha tried to untie the gaadhbandhan but fails...then LD unties the gaadhbandhan and free her...and gaadhbandhan is known for tying husband-wife relationship together for 7 lifetimes...only when LD frees her from their marriage...than she will truly falls in love with him...till then his wooing might attract her towards him...his words might charm her but she is not ready to fall in love with him and accept their marriage...its only let go of the relationship...radha will fall in love with LD...but its going to be painful to see LD suffering from heartbreak...

this few weeks...I notice that...LD is naughty...jovial...responsible...honest...willing to sacrifice anything for his loved ones...but then deep down he is very emotional and sensitive person...he has a habit of hiding his pain in his smile...he tries to behave normal infront of his loved ones...and smile for them...but noone knows that he is faking his smile and deep down...he is shattered and heartbroken...the pain of his soul and heart can only been seen in the night...when he is lonely in his room...at the living hall...where tears flows down from his eyes...the only person who really will understand his tears and pain will be his mother

dadaji claims that he loves LD...I agree he loves him...but dadaji has never seen the sensitive and emotional side of LD...a different LD whom noone in Chatruvedi members have met except for sadhna...the family thinks they know LD...but I would like to say...noone knows the real LD...noone understands the real LD...when radha understands the real LD...she will fall deeply in love with him...very deeply...I am sure during radha's stay in mathura...she will meet the real LD...whom she knows for his naughty pranks...arrogance...irritating...but there is another side of LD...he is the same man who is honest...brave...courageous...whom accepts his mistakes and doesn't run away from responsibilties...who is sensitive and emotional but hide those emotions within himself and only spreads happiness around...she is truly bless with a gem as her husband...

may radha ask LD divorce and he will give it to her for happiness...but for LD...radha will always remain his wife...even though they might be divorce...radha might move on in life to achieve his dreams...but LD will remain at the same place where radha left him...he will not re-marry anyone else...he will not give any other women the position of wife in his heart and soul...he will remain faithful and loyal to radha as a husband even if she leaves him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalSana_Jannat

Fififlowertot Senior Member
Fififlowertot
Fififlowertot

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Agree but before him I am after watching the precap for Monday I can't believe that she agrees to go mathura just to get the divorce papers signed . Bechara LD he will most likely agree to giving her divorce for her happiness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_Jannatmadhufx9...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index