Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Where will Anu sleep? (Page 3)

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texie-Shady

Haha yes I don think Rajat is gonna sleep with Anu , either he will sleep with Neil or in the hall . ROFL
Or maybe Anu sleeping in the hall and Rajat coming and placing blanket in top of her body and getting mesmerised himself . Day Dreaming I know it is totally stupid 

@Red. Embarrassed How sweet! . But after those awful words. I don't think Rajat is in a mood to come near Anu.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janestone6

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Haha yes I don think Rajat is gonna sleep with Anu , either he will sleep with Neil or in the hall . ROFL
Or maybe Anu sleeping in the hall and Rajat coming and placing blanket in top of her body and getting mesmerised himself . Day Dreaming I know it is totally stupid 

@Red. Embarrassed How sweet! . But after those awful words. I don't think Rajat is in a mood to come near Anu.Ouch
yes I hated the words of Rajat . It really hurts to hear those words . Poor Anu how much would she have been hurt hearing those Ouch I just hope Anu can prove herself correct . Fringes crossed Embarrassed

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by awida

yes I hated the words of Rajat . It really hurts to hear those words . Poor Anu how much would she have been hurt hearing those Ouch I just hope Anu can prove herself correct . Fringes crossed Embarrassed

Don't worry. This will happen very soon.Wink

And Anu has full faith on Rajat's love for her. She may feel hurt. But think of what will Rajat feels after truth comes out. This will be a powerful punishment for him.Angry

PanchaliKaArjun

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I m waiting for that day Awaida di when Rajat will come to know the truth . How guilty he was feeling for Karishma now he is gonna feel for Anu 

awida

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged

I m waiting for that day Awaida di when Rajat will come to know the truth . How guilty he was feeling for Karishma now he is gonna feel for Anu 
he is gonna go in the shock mode now lets see what anu does- with she stay with him or leave him and dissappear?

awida

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
does neil even have a separate room? I am sure both bros share the room... but as its a big house, m assuming neil shifted elsewhere n rajat followed - he couldn't live without his broLOL dostana between the bros u seeLOL

awida

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
rajat slept in his room 
and anu in someother room 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shastri Sisters Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index