Where will Anu sleep? (Page 2)

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divya--

ha ha ha diii aap bhi na ROFL ROFL ROFL
I think rajat n Neel sleeping in same room...Ermm LOL

so anu will sleep in other room... or anu sleeps in rajat room n rajat in hall ROFL ROFL or with Neel Wacko

Or maybe Rajat will insist that Anu has no right to sleep in his room.Ouch So Anu sleeps in Niel's room  . Niel sleeps with Rajat , or in hall.LOL

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

so anu will sleep in other room... or anu sleeps in rajat room n rajat in hall ROFL ROFL or with Neel Wacko

Or maybe Rajat will insist that Anu has no right to sleep in his room.Ouch So Anu sleeps in Niel's room  . Niel sleeps with Rajat , or in hall.LOL
But, Rajat and Neil share the same room naa...? I think Anu will sleep in the guest room where Nicky massi used to sleep...By Joe...I'm missing Nicky massi...it would have been fun to have her in the New Year Party seeing her face along with Minty when truth will come out...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

But, Rajat and Neil share the same room naa...? I think Anu will sleep in the guest room where Nicky massi used to sleep...By Joe...I'm missing Nicky massi...it would have been fun to have her in the New Year Party seeing her face along with Minty when truth will come out...LOL

RajNi share the same room?.Shocked

So where was Rajat planing to keep Karishma? Dead

There has to be a decorated room for the newly married couple . Na?Shocked 

Well . I think guest room may be suitable.
mustafa786 Senior Member
mustafa786
mustafa786

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Hello Shastrians.Smile
Happy weekend.Big smile

This forum is very calm today.Ouch

I miss you friends.Embarrassed

I know it is a stupid question.LOL But just for forum's activity. Wink
Coz it is obvious . Anu will sleep in Rajat's room. Approve In that video Rajat came to his room to take something and he was stunned by his wife's beauty. Embarrassed

Maybe he slept in Niel's room. Confused I hope he sleeps in the same room with Anu. But optimism has its limits. So I dare not even dream of this.LOL

What say friends? Will Anu sleep in Rajat' room..or in Niel's or maybe Sareen's room?Shocked

Niel and Rajat are sharing one room so there is no separate room for Niel. I think Rajat and anu will sleep in the same room - Each on sofa and bed. But I am worried abt neil... Bechare ko Hall mai sona padega Tongue

Ashakalyaniawida

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mustafa786

Hello Shastrians.Smile
Happy weekend.Big smile

Coz it is obvious . Anu will sleep in Rajat's room. Approve In that video Rajat came to his room to take something and he was stunned by his wife's beauty. Embarrassed

Maybe he slept in Niel's room. Confused I hope he sleeps in the same room with Anu. But optimism has its limits. So I dare not even dream of this.LOL

What say friends? Will Anu sleep in Rajat' room..or in Niel's or maybe Sareen's room?Shocked

Niel and Rajat are sharing one room so there is no separate room for Niel. I think Rajat and anu will sleep in the same room - Each on sofa and bed. But I am worried abt neil... Bechare ko Hall mai sona padega Tongue

ya right...bichara neel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Haha yes I don think Rajat is gonna sleep with Anu , either he will sleep with Neil or in the hall . ROFL
Or maybe Anu sleeping in the hall and Rajat coming and placing blanket in top of her body and getting mesmerised himself . Day Dreaming I know it is totally stupid 

shrividhyaawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mustafa786

Hello Shastrians.Smile
Happy weekend.Big smile

Yes. That room is shared between 2 bros.Embarrassed

But it was decorated for the wedded couple.Big smile

So Niel may sleep in guest's room. 

And after Rajat left his room in last episode I became sure he'll join Niel or may be sleeps the hall.
janestone6 Senior Member
janestone6
janestone6

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Yes . The hall  Clap.

How could I forget? Shocked

It is the iconic place for any new husband in Indian shows.LOL

This is beyond me why can't they sleep in the same room?

It isn't like sleeping in the hall while change the whole equation?Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shastri Sisters Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index