Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SBS: Sahir at gunpoint.. tells Rehman to take a walk! (Page 2)

nehaarshi09 IF-Rockerz
nehaarshi09
nehaarshi09

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
ohh gdd noone can predict dis show except CV'sLOL sahir rocks rahman shocksDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09rs.shailu29

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I knew it, i knew it, my heart said that Sahir will never force zaki after a certain point, he knows his limitations.. moreover, Sahir knows may be he will be the loser, he will still make sure zaki and arzoo are not cheated for whole life.. this is getting so interestig now.. i feel sahir had believed that zaki made sam pregnant and thats why he wanted the marriage to happen more, ofcourse his deal is at stake too.. 
But seems like zeenat's promise will be lost by sahir..
neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

I knew it, i knew it, my heart said that Sahir will never force zaki after a certain point, he knows his limitations.. moreover, Sahir knows may be he will be the loser, he will still make sure zaki and arzoo are not cheated for whole life.. this is getting so interestig now.. i feel sahir had believed that zaki made sam pregnant and thats why he wanted the marriage to happen more, ofcourse his deal is at stake too..
what if he already knew about the truth about Sam and was doing all this drama to make arzoo hate himself, u know sacrificing his love for zakki and all that ... Confused

Edited by muskiii - 27 December 2014 at 3:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskiii

what if he already knew about the truth about Sam and was doing all this drama to make arzoo hate himself, u know sacrificing his love for zakki and all that ... Confused
 u think so ? i never thought in that angle, because Sahir is just too much into zeenat and then battling with his feelings for arzoo, in such a mess, being blakmailed, how can he have the strength to sacrfice for zaki now ? Shocked .. i dont want sahir to turn out to be extra superior, the way he is, he is already a winner..Cool

rs.shailu29

neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

If that happens well better to end the show if arzoo ends up with zaki .
Now itself trp sucks with zaki zaki it will drop still .

Omg writers are so messed up twisted beyond expectation .
Zaki set free from sam katra for saaz and I don't see saaz marriage nearing .
Gosh what a end to the year .
I thought marriage of saaz is on but now I don't see that coming .

I wanted zakki to be free from sam but he should not end up with aarzoo. No one wants to see them together so don't worry CVS won't do that ever

rs.shailu29

neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged

u think so ? i never thought in that angle, because Sahir is just too much into zeenat and then battling with his feelings for arzoo, in such a mess, being blakmailed, how can he have the strength to sacrfice for zaki now ?Shocked.. i dont want sahir to turn out to be extra superior, the way he is, he is already a winner..Cool
for me sahir is the kind of guy who would do any possible thing to reach his goal but he cant stoop so low (the egg thing) so I though this might be the reason Unhappy
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Woww ! what a twist!! Just when we start to think that we know what the track is gonna be like, the Cvs turn it around on its head completely. Wow, i knew it, Sahir wouldn't sacrifice his brother for the deal, it had to be because he wanted justice for Sam by getting Zaki to own up his responsibility. Initially too he had refused to bow down to Rehman when he thought that Arzoo was carrying Zaki's baby, only after finding out the truth , he insisted on the ZA-Sam nikah. Thank you writers for not spoiling Sahir's character completely. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09nehaarshi09rs.shailu29

Go to top