Humsafars

SBS: Sahir at gunpoint.. tells Rehman to take a walk! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

I knew it, i knew it, my heart said that Sahir will never force zaki after a certain point, he knows his limitations.. moreover, Sahir knows may be he will be the loser, he will still make sure zaki and arzoo are not cheated for whole life.. this is getting so interestig now.. i feel sahir had believed that zaki made sam pregnant and thats why he wanted the marriage to happen more, ofcourse his deal is at stake too..

But seems like zeenat's promise will be lost by sahir..

what if he already knew about the truth about Sam and was doing all this drama to make arzoo hate himself, u know sacrificing his love for zakki and all that ... 😕Edited by muskiii - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: muskiii

what if he already knew about the truth about Sam and was doing all this drama to make arzoo hate himself, u know sacrificing his love for zakki and all that ... 😕

If that happens well better to end the show if arzoo ends up with zaki .
Now itself trp sucks with zaki zaki it will drop still .

Omg writers are so messed up twisted beyond expectation .
Zaki set free from sam katra for saaz and I don't see saaz marriage nearing .
Gosh what a end to the year .
I thought marriage of saaz is on but now I don't see that coming .Edited by rockstar29 - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muskiii

what if he already knew about the truth about Sam and was doing all this drama to make arzoo hate himself, u know sacrificing his love for zakki and all that ... 😕

u think so ? i never thought in that angle, because Sahir is just too much into zeenat and then battling with his feelings for arzoo, in such a mess, being blakmailed, how can he have the strength to sacrfice for zaki now ? ðŸ˜² .. i dont want sahir to turn out to be extra superior, the way he is, he is already a winner..😎
This content was originally posted by: rockstar29

If that happens well better to end the show if arzoo ends up with zaki .
Now itself trp sucks with zaki zaki it will drop still .

Omg writers are so messed up twisted beyond expectation .
Zaki set free from sam katra for saaz and I don't see saaz marriage nearing .
Gosh what a end to the year .
I thought marriage of saaz is on but now I don't see that coming .

I wanted zakki to be free from sam but he should not end up with aarzoo. No one wants to see them together so don't worry CVS won't do that ever
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

u think so ? i never thought in that angle, because Sahir is just too much into zeenat and then battling with his feelings for arzoo, in such a mess, being blakmailed, how can he have the strength to sacrfice for zaki now ?😲.. i dont want sahir to turn out to be extra superior, the way he is, he is already a winner..😎

for me sahir is the kind of guy who would do any possible thing to reach his goal but he cant stoop so low (the egg thing) so I though this might be the reason 😔
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww ! what a twist!! Just when we start to think that we know what the track is gonna be like, the Cvs turn it around on its head completely. Wow, i knew it, Sahir wouldn't sacrifice his brother for the deal, it had to be because he wanted justice for Sam by getting Zaki to own up his responsibility. Initially too he had refused to bow down to Rehman when he thought that Arzoo was carrying Zaki's baby, only after finding out the truth , he insisted on the ZA-Sam nikah. Thank you writers for not spoiling Sahir's character completely. 

ShadowHearts thumbnail
TFS
BTW,if sahir comes to noe that Sam is not preggy with zaki's child then hw will saAz marriage take place...according to the precap sahir's lyk he will marry arzoo as she is the one who is a thorn in between zaki and sam...he does this all fit ??! 😕 whatever it is I want saAz marriage :D
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sahir does no longer wants the deal to happen, for which he has put every thing on stake,going to break aarzoo's heart as well, what he's upto now!!!
This content was originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

sahir does no longer wants the deal to happen, for which he has put every thing on stake,going to break aarzoo's heart as well, what he's upto now!!!

I dont think he was doing all this for the deal he must have has some other reasons tooEdited by muskiii - 9 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no one like my HC haaye