SBS: Sahir at gunpoint.. tells Rehman to take a walk!

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rehman and Samaira come to Sahirs room..
Rehman threatens sahir with a gun and tells him how dare he talk against his daughter.Samaira stands there crying.
Sahir is unfazed and he takes rehmans hand and presses the but t of the gun to his forehead.

Off screen Harshad says that Sahir is a guy who cannot be threatened and pushed back forever.. Beyond a point he will bounce back and say do what you want and he isn't bothered. He isn't scared anymore because of the constant threats being given to him.

On screen Rehman says he will give the DVD of the factory incident to arzoo and there will be press also. Sahir is not bothered.

The VO explains that Sanaira claims to be pregnant with Zakis child and rehman wants zaki to marry her.

Sahir has refused.

Off screen Harshad says yes.. He has told rehman that the marriage cannot happen.. He cannot be threatened infinitely.

The actor playing rehman says of course a father is trying his best to save his daughters honor.

The VO says Sahir will win this baazi and Arzoo will help him.

Sahir looks so cool throughout this sequence... He isn't bothered about what Rehman is screaming!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Does that mean that Sahir will not fulfill his promise and loose everything,then what about Aarzoo's heartbreak and the spoiler...so many twists are twisting my brain now...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So does this mean sahr wanted zaki to marry sumaira only because he thought its his kid? And not for deal? Interesting ... Lets see how it plays!
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wait, so did Sahir find out that Samaira is not pregnant with Zaki's child so he is not against the marriage? 

I think the show is pacing up...which is good so that there is no stretched issue...Also, if he is mending his ways with Arzoo, she is finding out more ammunition against him like the factory incident DVD.

it will take a long time for Arzoo to forgive Sahir and for him to win her over again. Excited for this track...!! yayyy
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting n confusing...m si excited fir upcoming epis.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This why i love sahor!  He is a Boss lol 
Sahir is sheer indeed he is not even bothered now what happened.
We can't predict this show .
So sahir came to know about Sam's lie . thank god for that. Finally I m going to see something positive in his character
Now he won't force zaki for the wedding
But what about aarzoo. He did all this to make him married to Sam right?
Aarzoo is now of no use to him unless he understands that he is really I'm love with her .its aarzoo's turn for a major heartbreak
Edited by muskiii - 9 years ago
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohh gdd noone can predict dis show except CV's😆 sahir rocks rahman shocks
I knew it, i knew it, my heart said that Sahir will never force zaki after a certain point, he knows his limitations.. moreover, Sahir knows may be he will be the loser, he will still make sure zaki and arzoo are not cheated for whole life.. this is getting so interestig now.. i feel sahir had believed that zaki made sam pregnant and thats why he wanted the marriage to happen more, ofcourse his deal is at stake too.. 
But seems like zeenat's promise will be lost by sahir..