India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Love For Only Him " OS

queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged

The night was still young. Nandini was looking out of the window with the quilt covering her naked body. Mumbai lights were bright, bright enough to remind her about the Diwali party, the day her life changed. The pre-musicana night - her first kiss, the one she can never forget; the fireflies - which shone every time when she needed to understand that everything will be alright. But just that she doesn't have them anymore.

The room was quiet except the soft snoring sound that rose from the only man in her life, Manik. Manik Malhotra. The love of her life.

Nandini got up, walked across the room and got back on the bed and crouched over him. It was a waste not to see Manik's beautiful piercing brown eyes. Those eyes can literally kill someone, make anyone fall in love and take their breath away. Like Soha. And that nurse in the hospital and the millions others. 

"NO FREAKING WAY. Nandini don't go that way. NO. Sigh. He loves you. Loves you unconditionally, constantly and completely." She was still looking at his peaceful sleepy face only to be reminded how he changed her life. Or rather how he keeps repeating, she changed his. 

And with that thought she got up from his bed and walked back towards the window.

"But what if he falls out of love? What if we aren't meant to be with each other? What if he walks out? What if...?!" and just then when she looked behind, there he was.  Standing next to her, smiling.

"What's the matter with you?" She asked.

"Horrible," he said in that husky voice.

"Horrible? What's horrible?

"Manik, what is it? Did you have a horrible nightmare?"

He lowered his head, and almost faster that she could see it, flicked a small jar full of flireflies and handed it over to her.

"Horrible that I couldn't get a bigger jar." He quipped.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. She couldn't believe he actually got this and that he really remembers. She couldn't believe on anything, but she thanked her aiyappa.

She realized there were silent tears trickling down her face.            

His smile wiped away; he took the jar from her hand and placed it down on the table; he then stepped towards her without saying a word, and at this moment Nandini realized how much they love, how much they meant to be with each other and just like that she blurted out saying, "I love you, Manik."

He beamed and carried her to his bed, "I love you too, but first you need to get rid of this worry, and I will show you how..." 

Her hair by now was a tangled mess, as he had run his hands through it so many times, she had lost count. He first crushed his lips on hers, and then slowly met her inside; she took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. And just like that the fireflies glowed brighter than they had ever glowed in their lives...

Ps: I literally wrote this in 12 minutes. So apologies if there are any mistakes, which I am sure there will be. 

Edited by queenoftimbaktu - 27 December 2014 at 2:32am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146fanfic99parisatasRkwadhwaniksh_ncontact.remyaday_lilyappy111swarobi1chandana123Dazlingdivyabluelake99MuffinheadParud26nara26hasnaa678pani_lover8seethasadaf_5piyu008kriti094baisakh45HTA111gauriangelKaShforever06MaNan_KaShianshahzA.Hajnalapardh_baashmitaaHumzynicky13

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
beautiful os
loved it
kritu17krits Goldie
kritu17krits
kritu17krits

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Awesome
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humzy

beautiful os
loved it

Thank you. Smile
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritu17krits

Awesome

Thank you. Smile
lovemymanan Senior Member
lovemymanan
lovemymanan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Its lovely. Keep writing
vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Smile beautiful os ...loved it a lot...
keep writing ...Smile
nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Awe that's really very sweet :) keep writing :)

Go to top