Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What if???? (Page 5)

Cold-Fire IF-Sizzlerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

i want to read the story on both situation but i have a request dear,if possible plz write another story on their holi sequence,i think it was their most passionate,sensuas and possessive situation,as madhu was totally confused and rk himself didn"t know what he actually want and what he was doing,then the only one thing was in his mind that he is the only single person who has full right on his madhu i sooo love this extreamly possessive  psyco lover boy rk and in that situation aft that passionate dance the consummetion was very natural and obvious.
ok dear I would try to write one story like that...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RIMO9013

Cold-Fire IF-Sizzlerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashtira

Originally posted by RIMO9013

i want to read the story on both situation but i have a request dear,if possible plz write another story on their holi sequence,i think it was their most passionate,sensuas and possessive situation,as madhu was totally confused and rk himself didn"t know what he actually want and what he was doing,then the only one thing was in his mind that he is the only single person who has full right on his madhu i sooo love this extreamly possessive psyco lover boy rk and in that situation aft that passionate dance the consummetion was very natural and obvious.

fully agree with u choti..the holi episode was the most beautiful episode of madhubala..its really a
great concept for ffs.after unwedding
rishbala realised and confessed their
feelings to each other on drunken night..after return from America rk went to meet madhu
on holi day ,leaving his ego..so it is
a most perfect situation for consummation..I would like to read
ffs of dis concept..
very nice post dear.
even I think that the holi track was just the height of passion between Rishbala...how lovely it was...Embarrassed

RIMO9013

Moonwhite IF-Dazzler
Moonwhite
Moonwhite

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
do u read my command and answer itSmile
Cold-Fire IF-Sizzlerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardenteddy

after reading ur topic ,my mind become over imagination and dizzyLOLROFL.iam also think that time the same situation but idiot storywritterAngry dont follow thisLOL.
rk love was true and pure ,he dont happen this situation.Wink

the stroywritter of MB didn't have 1% percent creativity...(after sultan track ofcourse)

Moonwhite

Moonwhite IF-Dazzler
Moonwhite
Moonwhite

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rg0782

Originally posted by gardenteddy

after reading ur topic ,my mind become over imagination and dizzyLOLROFL.iam also think that time the same situation but idiot storywritterAngry dont follow thisLOL.
rk love was true and pure ,he dont happen this situation.Wink

the stroywritter of MB didn't have 1% percent creativity...(after sultan track ofcourse)
ofcourse friendSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index