Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What if???? (Page 2)

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
i feel if any of the options wld have happened
indirectly rks heart wld have accepted his love
his ego wldnt have ever came in between then bcoz he knows how it is to live without a father so he wldnt have let that happen to his child ever n sultan was nowhere needed the child wld have cured rks heart n he wld have eventually understood his responsibility as husband as lover n as father too n top point serial wld have been saved frm getting circus

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangRIMO9013

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverfire

Originally posted by rg0782

Originally posted by silverfire

A. If madhu had conceived during the hate phase then it would have brought Rishabala closer.  Unwedding would not have happened. RK will never let go of his child n even madhu after that.
B. Madhu would have concealed the news from RK. Left the place n gone somewhere away to have the child n bring up the kid without RK's help.  This would have been fantastic. RK going all mad searching for madhu. Hope this happened instead of sullu's intro.

Nice topic.
I absolutely agree with you...regarding both the answers...
I wish the second could have happened...then we could have seen the extreme of RK's love and he eventually admitting without Sullu's intro that Madhu is his love...Day Dreaming
Thank you!!Smile
Ya, it would have been great. There is no question of a third wheel in their relationship. Idiots. They spoilt the whole story instead. 
Rishbala never required a third wheel for their story, they were perfect for each other...

sayangRIMO9013

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasavi_sri

me too
agree with the above answers
and for the second one RK would never let
Madhu to go far from him so
I think he would have accepted Madhu
before sultan's entry   
yeah that is also possible..then we could have had a better story with logic...the baby could have brought Rishbala closer...

sayangRIMO9013

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

nice topic dear,and regurding madness,not to be worried ,we r on the same boat sisters,mad for rishbala
yeah agree sister!!!!!!Big smileLOL

sayangRIMO9013

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehaVdian

his ego wldnt have ever came in between then bcoz he knows how it is to live without a father so he wldnt have let that happen to his child ever n sultan was nowhere needed the child wld have cured rks heart n he wld have eventually understood his responsibility as husband as lover n as father too n top point serial wld have been saved frm getting circus
exactly, then would have been no question of the  stupid jealousy track...RK is the best father one could have and eventually the baby would have made him the best husband too../.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangLove-BlossomsRIMO9013

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged

exactly, then would have been no question of the stupid jealousy track...RK is the best father one could have and eventually the baby would have made him the best husband too../.Smile
i agree absolutely although i love possessive rk but possessiveness cld have come through baby too
sultan wasnt needed anywhere in the show ever
but wat can we do colors hatred for vds success as rk became blunder sultan entry in show i so hate everything after sultans entry

sayangRIMO9013

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged

exactly, then would have been no question of the stupid jealousy track...RK is the best father one could have and eventually the baby would have made him the best husband too../.Smile
i agree absolutely although i love possessive rk but possessiveness cld have come through baby too
sultan wasnt needed anywhere in the show ever
but wat can we do colors hatred for vds success as rk became blunder sultan entry in show i so hate everything after sultans entry
even I love possessive RK but still there were so many ways to show it, there was actually zero requirement for Sultan...but as you said, colors can't bear VD's success as RK..they are bloody sadists...Angry

Edited by rg0782 - 27 December 2014 at 4:52am

Love-BlossomsRIMO9013

varshajoshi17 IF-Rockerz
varshajoshi17
varshajoshi17

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Superb post read each n every comment
I would like to request  writer to write a story keeping the first thing in mind a ss or ff by anyone so that we can have our way of story 

drashtiraRIMO9013

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index