India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What if????

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
As almost the whole forum knows, I AM MAD and I can come up with kuch bhi...so I was randomly thinking and two 'what if' thoughts crossed my mind...

A. WHAT IF during the hate phase of Rishbala, they had consummated (anyhow, just consider) and Madhu had conceived?? What would have happened then?? Who would have taken the responsibility of the child???ConfusedConfusedConfused

B. WHAT IF  on the day of the drunken confession of Rishbala(before sultan's entry) they had consummated and Madhu had conceived??? What would have happened then??ConfusedConfused

According to me for the first case, the child could have brought Rishbala closer, eventually making them fall in love with each other, but in the second case I am totally confused...ConfusedConfusedConfused

P.S.: I know, its a nonsensical topic, yet I would request to have a healthy discussion and keep the forum activity...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangMonics316karamukkuAmrtinadrashtiravasavi_srisilverfireRIMO9013trolldemort.-DZ-

silverfire IF-Rockerz
silverfire
silverfire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
A. If madhu had conceived during the hate phase then it would have brought Rishabala closer.  Unwedding would not have happened. RK will never let go of his child n even madhu after that.
B. Madhu would have concealed the news from RK. Left the place n gone somewhere away to have the child n bring up the kid without RK's help.  This would have been fantastic. RK going all mad searching for madhu. Hope this happened instead of sullu's intro.

Nice topic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangdrashtiraanish17RIMO9013

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverfire

A. If madhu had conceived during the hate phase then it would have brought Rishabala closer.  Unwedding would not have happened. RK will never let go of his child n even madhu after that.
B. Madhu would have concealed the news from RK. Left the place n gone somewhere away to have the child n bring up the kid without RK's help.  This would have been fantastic. RK going all mad searching for madhu. Hope this happened instead of sullu's intro.

Nice topic.
I absolutely agree with you...regarding both the answers...
I wish the second could have happened...then we could have seen the extreme of RK's love and he eventually admitting without Sullu's intro that Madhu is his love...Day Dreaming
Thank you!!Smile
silverfire IF-Rockerz
silverfire
silverfire

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rg0782

Nice topic.
I absolutely agree with you...regarding both the answers...
I wish the second could have happened...then we could have seen the extreme of RK's love and he eventually admitting without Sullu's intro that Madhu is his love...Day Dreaming
Thank you!!Smile
Ya, it would have been great. There is no question of a third wheel in their relationship. Idiots. They spoilt the whole story instead. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayang

vasavi_sri IF-Dazzler
vasavi_sri
vasavi_sri

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:21am | IP Logged
me too
agree with the above answers
and for the second one RK would never let
Madhu to go far from him so
I think he would have accepted Madhu
before sultan's entry   

sayang

anish17 IF-Rockerz
anish17
anish17

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Nice topic.
agree with u dear

sayang

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Nice topic.
absolutely agree with silverfire
i soo wished if one of the 2 would be happened in our show,then our show will be with us till dateCry

sayang

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
nice topic dear,and regurding madness,not to be worried ,we r on the same boat sisters,mad for rishbala

sayang

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index