India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

new wild cards

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I don't think the wild cards are entering for being a part of the race to the win. They are going to paid shit loads of money to enter the house and create drama for TRP which is totally lacking this season. None of the previous contestants can win, because it will be the most unfair decision of BB so far and I doubt they will take that chance for such a strong backlash from public.

What I am excited about is the total drama quotient of each of these people and they 5 together are stronger than any of the BB contestants right now, in terms of overpowering personalities. Paachon ke paachon bhaaari padenge sab pe. 

I am so so excited to watch how all the BB contestants shiver and go crazy when these 5 bhaari bharkam personalities enter the house. 

Dolly vs Punz. Dolly has a personality that is so bipolar and crazy, that Papa Punz is surely going to have a hard time dealing with. Also in that sense, Dolly and Gautam are going to be a fight waiting to happen, as Dolly doesn't take kindly to people telling her what to do, jiski Gautam ko bahut buri aadat hai. LOL. Plus is she fights with Punz, Gautam is going to rush in like a Simba and Dolly is going to thrash him in the bargain. Unless, she comes and loves Gauti for his entertaining habits and forms a team with him and Punz. Which is also possible, but most likely she is going to fight. 

Mahek Chahal vs Karishma and Dimpy. Dimpy and Mahek ( if dimpy stays) will DEFINITELY happen, because both love arguing and poking for no reason. Dimpy will rile up Mahek and then both argument queens will battle it out in a war of words, which will be fun to watch. Except for decibel levels that might be inappropriate for human viewing. Mahek may also fight with Tanna, who clearly doesn't like sharing anything, not the kitchen ( which Mahek was in charge of in her season), nor her friends ( Upen) and both being strong personalities won't be able to stand each other's dominating nature.

Ajaz Vs Upen. This will be epic. I really want Ajaz to go all guns out against Upen. Let's see if abba dabba jabba can do his psychopanti with the king of psycho himself. I want Ajaz to thrash Upen and we will see Mr. Self-proclaimed hero lose the battle on this one. I also think Ajaz might have an issue with Gautam. Ajaz also does not take kindly to people putting rules on him. So that might be also be a fight waiting to happen and Gautam will be speechless in front of this gaali monster. Him and Ali since they are already friends outside, will make the most double dholki team and be very entertaining. I expect a lot of comments on women, on people in general, a bunch of laughs and lots of fights. 

Sambhavna vs Tanna/Sonali. This bipolar lady cannot get along with women as seen in her own season. she has so many mood swings and she is so allergic to women who are annoying, that she will annoy the hell out of them in return and will not take kindly to any of these ladies. She might actually get along with Dimpy, as they have a common topic of interest - Rahul Mahajan. 

Rahul vs himself. This man is so crazy and stupid, that he is only being added to the show for making a fool of himself and giving us some laughs and tough competition to Ali/Gautam. He is friends with Gautam and I think they will make an entertaining team. Also, his equation with Dimpy will be in focus and one expect fights and drama and crying and in all this Dimpy-Gautam will become more averse to each other. 

Last but not the lease, if Imam enters, then all hell will break loose and BB 8 will finally have some steam in it's engine. It is Imam vs the whole house. And I cannot wait to see how he band bajaoes everyone in his own way. He will not make any friends, and he will annoy, poke, frustrate and thrash all of them equally. Would love to see him time out Gautam, Upen, Tanna, Dimpy. LOL. I want to see how that goes. :P 

All in all, as much as it looks like a bad decision for us right now, I think it will add a lot more masala, change a lot of equations and maybe turn the whole game around with an unexpected winner. 

Let me know who you guys are excited to watch most and who you think is going to bond vs fight. Would love to read your takes. :) 

Edited by pp29 - 27 December 2014 at 1:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughspari87

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Looking forward to dolly bindra taking on the whole house.
Natkat IF-Dazzler
Natkat
Natkat

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
No new ones are not in race for prize. Winner will be declared on jan 4th.
ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkat

R u sure
blue-green Senior Member
blue-green
blue-green

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankusanu

Originally posted by Natkat

R u sure

But if there is no prize money the contestants won't have the need to
compete/fight/get jealous/insecure etc.

What is left then?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top