Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267107
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well

To be honest

I don't understand the concept of celebrating his anniversary with Shagun as anniversary with ishita

I think there should have been other ways of cheering up ishita
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein- Just say it already

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) are clearly in love. Where the same is obvious to us, it isn't to them. The world will come to an end, mankind will settle on a planet in a galaxy far far away but Raman and Ishita will refuse to say I Love You' to each other. A recent episode saw Raman filing divorce papers against Ishita, and leaving for Singapore. Ishita learns about this and rushes to the airport to stop him. Where we assume the chasing game would end, it continues to the point of passengers forming a human chain in the middle of the airport, to trap Raman and Ishita. So security checks and boarding takes a back seat, when Raman and Ishita's love problems come knocking. Cupid or plain stupid?

...EhSaas... thumbnail
This way he gave right to ishita so in future if she remember that it's sharam anniversary so she will also remember that this day is belong to het and them not shagun anymore 
It's message to ishita thay no place of shagun in his life and one of great day of raman life means shagun raman marriage ishita is important part not shagun 

I hope u understood 
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Ishita is ziddi.
She want raman to take intitaitve first.Not her.

I think she still thinks that shagun has some place in the heart of raman, raman how many time he clarified to her abt shagun.

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
off topic, forum main page pe kuch gadbad hai kya? or its just my device problem :/
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello everyone... one more boring start to the week... Other than the naya stupidity of celebrating Sharam anniversary as Ishra's... is there any other stupidity hanging around which I may have missed ðŸ˜›

Sharam anniversary is Ishra's... so Ishra real anniversary kiska hoga ? May be Ishra Family Divas 🤣
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ye fir se kya nautanki start hui IF lay out me ðŸ¤”
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

off topic, forum main page pe kuch gadbad hai kya? or its just my device problem :/

Vijay bhaiyya doesn't know the meaning of testing phase, so kuch testing bhi ho sakta hai.. At present lappy mein kuch prob nehin dikh raha hai... can't say about mobiles though
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Is sat episode worth watching 
I was busy didn't watch it and no wu too 
Do I watch or skip sat episode