Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 15

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by geethika

Good Morning gals...
@Mayu.. Mayuri is ur  name??😛

Nahi Mayura is my name.. I hate my name.. Iss naam ne school se lekar college tak mujhe bahut pareshaan kiya..
Firstly teacher , students everyone used 2 make fun of me..😭
Mayura
nice name.

Shagun entry gives me positive vibes.As someone told in this forum, there r high chances for focussing infertility track.

Present olv, sounds good.I think raman and adi will come closer soon.
Apshagun, she dont want ishita and adi to be close but if son and dad will come close.I am sure raman will bring adi and ishita close too

Shagun to gayi baad main.😡😡
Originally posted by tushara11

<font size="2" color="#990000">Mayura</font>
<font size="2" color="#990000">nice name.</font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">Shagun entry gives me positive vibes.As someone told in this forum, there r high chances for focussing infertility track.</font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">Present olv, sounds good.I think raman and adi will come closer soon.</font>
<font size="2" color="#990000">Apshagun, she dont want ishita and adi to be close but if son and dad will come close.I am sure raman will bring adi and ishita close too</font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">Shagun to gayi baad main.😡😡</font>

I hope your positive vibes are true cuz I can't stand this shagun woman she is so cheap filling ears of own son first it was used to be against raman his own dad but now against ishu
Poor kid he is very scared and insecure
Though present OLV is nice about playing together I can't forget cuz of him and shaguniya Ishra trip got cancelled
Btw if trip was to get cancelled why the heck cvs showed it at first place?
I think after this trip fiasco Adi will hate ishu more and shaguniya will get more successful in her plan
And what is is about shagun and raman annuversary thing??? Hope it's just shaguniya sharing her memories around and nothing as such that they show them divorced couple celebrating their so called anniversary for Adi sake
Adi is not that kid to jot to understand divirced...
I will never get accept by family and in laws because I am not selfless creature and giver like ishu miku 
Buhaaa 
Even non ol viwer sympathise with Mihir not mihika 
As per them mihika is stupid who try to save shagun and actually she spoiled Shagub mihir and her own life 
heyy alll

just saw new olv 🤣 🤣 Carrom game chal raha tha
My fav character mayank to whom we used to call mayu
as per current logic- celebrate wedding anniversary after divorce... Then even ananya will force simmi and param to celebrate their wedding anniversary😆😆😆
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Mayura is good name 
Thanks  ... But mujhe nahi accha lagata hai..

Meri class mein- Mayuri, Mayur and me means ( Mayura ) the.. Kitna confusion and legpulling hui meri I can't tell u..😡