Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15 (Page 91)

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
update!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UTHRAVASU

sky20 Groupbie
sky20
sky20

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Please update. I am waiting eagerly for the next part.Day Dreaming
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
update
swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 33

Jodha was tying the turban on head. She was getting ready to leave.

So you are going???Jalal said

Yes Jodha replied

I am saying again you can help them better as a queen. Why are you taking a tough root when there is a easy way. We will help together.

Why a queen help to people whom she doesn't know. Why a king help to people who were accused for betraying the kingdom. King himself destroy everything and than try to repair. Where is shaurya??? Everyone around is died so how he survived. Is he runaway from battlefield. If this is true we became biggest fool, lost everything for a stranger. Thousand of questions will arise if I wont turned up to them. She replied with deep thought.

Questions will arise too if you show up there all alone and you are injured how will you complete this journey. You dont reveal the place where you're going. If some emergency occurred than how will I help you Jalal shows his concern.

I am happy that you are concerned about me till now but I will manage on my own. Jodha said politely.

She bend towards him to take his blessings. He just puts his hand on her hand.

Please permit me to go she said with folded hands.

He nodded and she leaves his camp.

I always wish to see a responsible and mature Jodha but the way you transformers yourselves I never wished it. You changed on cost of yourself. You just lost your essence because of me.

Ek Ladki thi deewani si
Khul ke hansa karti thi
Muskurahto se uska yarana tha
Shararato ne uska har kadam pe saath nibhaya tha
Jheel k kinare mujhse mila karti thi
Bag se aam churati thi
Taarifh karo to sharamati thi
Paas jao to bhag jati thi
Aaj kho gaya uska andaaz
Uski har ada gayab hai.
Khata hamne ki aur saza usne paayi

Jodha reaches near to horses and choose one horse for her journey She climbs on a horse. Before leaving the place she looks towards his camp.

I wish things doesn't turned out like this. We were happy. Life was beautiful. she murmurs and than leaved the place as soon as possible with moist eyes.

At camp I shouldn't be worried for her. Zakir will follow her each step abf inform me if anything serious will happen. We should also leave this place and march towards Agra Jalal thinks.

He instructs remaining soldiers to gather and starts preparations for journey to Agra.

Jodha was going towards a hidden cave in forest where rest of villagers with Guruji supposed to stay.

After riding few meters she sense that someone is following her. She looks around but for her surprise none is there.Her brows were up in surprise.

How on the earth Guruji's teaching went wrong. Someone is definitely behind me, watching my activities.

Suddenly a cow appears from bushes and keep following her horse.

A smile appears on her face.

So you are the one who is following me and I was worrying for nothing.

She continues her journey and Zahir sighs a breath of relief behind bushes.

Its long and tiring path and now her wounds were starts aching. She knew that she is not fully well but decided to leave. Blood were starts coming from her wound. White kurta is soked in blood. She stopped near a tree for sometime.

I have to find herbs to treat this.

She looks here and there for medicinal plants. Sge is walking with great difficulty. Vigorous search of an hour went in vein. Nothing useful found till she notice small tiny plant behind a big stone. She took it and did dressing of wound.

Zahir is doing his job perfectly as per king's instructions. He placed herb near rock which Hakim gave him for Jodha's wound without any difficulty.

She reached her destination with great difficulty. It will be more troubling if Zahir wasn't helping her secretly.

Everyone get worried after watching her in such condition. They did first aid to her wounds and let her rest for some time after that Jodha explains whole things to them except Jalal's role in saving her as it will revealed her true identity.

Villagers were devasted although they knew the result from very first day of war but sometime its hard to accept reality. Women were crying silently. Kids were clueless to the happenings. Jodha was feeling guilty for all this. If she surrendered villagers doesnt face the wrath of Jalal. They were alive.Tears were flowing from eyes of young widows children who lost their father and aged parents who lost their precious son in this proceeding.This sight is heartwrenching for Jodha.No one said her anything or blame her for this happening but somewhere she felt guilty.Guilty for not saving this innocent.Might be Jalal showed some mercy if she turned up to him. but now all this is thoughts are useless.

After an hour of discussion they decide to go to village again for doing last proceedings of dead people. They starts journey in a hour.They insistes Jodha to do rest there but she joined them.

They reached to village again with one priest who will perform funeral of dead people and some other men from nearby village to help them in proceedings of funeral as all young capable man died in war.

The sight of village is disturbing.Blood, body parts scattered here and there.Crows and sparrows were flying near dead bodies to fulfill their hunger.

They take deadbodies to home for one last time.One thing Jodha found strange is instead of removing their makeup women were dressing up.She watched her dadisa in sober colours all life.Widows never wear bright shiny outfit than why this women are dressed up like this and why they are going towards pyre.She was clueless about change of events happening around.

Guruji why this ladies are going towardspyre??? What's going on Jodha asked.

They will be sati .They will join there husband in funeral pyre Guruji replied in a depressing tone.

This revealtion was heartwrenching for Jodha.She didnt think about it.she was not aware with this aspect of life.She is Hindu but this thing is alien to her.If she knew about this earlier she surrendered.She will not take route of war.Her life destroyed what severe would happen but what is going now is more than from Jodha's capacity to handle.Its worse.Nothing bad can happen after this but alas...

Please leave me.I dont want to perform sati.I want to live one lady said while crying.

She was on her knees infront of priest and her in law.

Dont you have a little bit of shame .You get a golden chance to make your life worthy.If you perform sati you and your husband will reincarnant together in next life and what is left there in your life.Dont you know a life of widow is dull and depressing they replied coldly.

But I am still want to live .please leave me.the lady cried

Why you people dont let her live on her own.if she doesnt want to perform this ritual than why you are forcing her a furious Jodha shout and let the lady stand on her feet.

Its not ritual but sin.Sin to force someone to die.Kanha wont forgive you Jodha continues You are safe .I am here no one will force you Jodha assures her.

But her gesture doesnt go well with others. They moved towards them furiously

You are interveining in the proceedings of religious work .we wont leave you Furious priest shout

Guruji tried to make them understand the real thing but failed miserably .

None is want to understand.

Lock them first we will do funeral of all and than deal with this evil people.

Villagers locked Jodha,Guruji and the lady in a room.They tied hands of Jodha and Guruji so they cant do anything .

After passing few hour .A man came and drag the lady towards the pyre.They forcibly placed her in pyre and lit it.

Jodha and Guruji felt helpless.They begged to Kanha for her life.

Everytime Jodha thinks nothing worse can happen than this and some more terrible happen.

This is limit kanha.If this lady died todayI wont be able to forgive myself.I wont be able toface myself.please Kanha do some.mercy and her prayer answered.

She listen voice of horses and one familier voice.The voice which assure her that now everything will be allright.That commanding voice which ordering to stop the torture.Order to let the lady live her life .

Few Voices arise in denial but he Few mend things in his favour. He stopped the forceful sati performing.

Few minutes later door of room opened and Jalal appeared infront of Jodha and she hugs him tightly without thinking anything else. She forget everything happened between them. Today he is hero in real sense. What he did no one can do that.

Thank you shanshah for coming on time.

I have to come Jodha he replied in assuring tone

Thank you for stopping that sin to happen.Thank you for that order.You dont know what you did for me today.If you wont come God knows what happened.Jodha keep talking like before after long time.

Mujhse tera moh na chute
dil ne banaye kitne bahane
duja koi kya pahchane
Jo tan laage so tan laage
Bite gujre lamho ki saari baatein
tadpati hai Dil ki surkh diwaro pe
bas yaadein hi rah jati hai Baki
sab sapne hote hai
Apne to apne hote hai

No matter what happened between them. Its over verbally. Its over from his words. It should be ended with that heated argument. His harsh words, her suffering. Jodha thought that feeling died within her but still somewhere something didnt died. Its as fresh as it was years ago from both side

hey frnds..
purva di's post was not supporting such a long chappi..
so i have posted it...

do hit like & leave ur precious comments

Edited by swetiii - 20 May 2015 at 9:17am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptidamcoolkotasindhuraRANANDAtanjica1cdhivya12Amjt.parissoujanyapaastaSinghAnjuko1234yelGAYUSHrakulruthKChankriaElli123shaivaniangelrasBlacktulipnavdeepmehra473mahakhan1arpitaangelnuridazahraTehzeeb89Manishi1RitikaGarg8ricesravanthi93pkdhot...Thendral...chandgothiaPba123mama17Sricharan416vjctpt378ShivaniLuvJAamitaprasadketaki1jasmine87ANJIJHAsirat.kaursonali96dethameenakaliswaranhaya_gorgeous..PT..SUMESHNI....Anabella...ashpatmeeramiss18Forthislifeonlyshruthikarthik..Prii1994..Bindu.amSavindideepa111Monucutelovespari_Dexterity_RSlovesJAhemakeerti...Anushka...abhi786daisydee425Geetbaala1357rakshaaisha.....11110.GreekPrincess.Pretty_memamtasinglaMagpie_sharmacattyavika444cuty1997mushat-Kavya_P-

mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
loved the update
jalal is concerned about jodha's health
sati pratha just a evil part of society
but i dont want jodha forgive jalal easily
continue soon
thanks for pm
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter but i don't want that jodha forgive jala easily i want a strong punishment for him for his sin plz update soon
RSlovesJA IF-Rockerz
RSlovesJA
RSlovesJA

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
wow... beautiful wording dear... awesome update... both r regretting for their past... will guruji realise whom he saw in agra is not jalal????? Hero entry wow... continue soon nd do pm
Sricharan416 Senior Member
Sricharan416
Sricharan416

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 
loved it 
Khata hamne ki aur saza usne paayiCry
don't make jodha forgive jalal easily 
update soon and thank you for the pm. 

Go to top