Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15 (Page 75)

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savindi.db

Smile wow dr...awesome..update soon..don't get more time to update...update soon..can't wait more time..tks for the pm..
Thanks alot for like and comment

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hely

beautiful chappy
finally jalal found jodha but in bad condition he was feeling guilty he cant see jodha like this aww Tongue
but jalal has many wives nowCrybut 1st is jodha right..?n 2nd is rukAngry
i loved this spunky jodha...they way she explained abt everything was wow..now she became brave n cunning
now theit MU will be cleared but i want jalal should apologize from jodha he badly hurted her..n jodha should not forgive jalal easily...waiting to see how will jodha react when she will know abt jalal's marriages Dead
plz update soon
waiting impatiently

Thanks palak for writing your honest thoughts on ff I always try to incoporate ypur suggestions in the story keep giving free ki advice
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Purvi wonderful updateClap Finally after 1/2 Jalaal saw JO in dying position even though he won the war, but he know that he is the biggest looser if JO dies, the sword is poison coatedShocked . Your described very well Jalaal pain, fear, thoughts, guilty of JO being in this place because of him, now facing the real worst fear seeing that slipping each minute Clap before him, especially in this Mango season, which are JO favorite, all those memories are bringing back to him their first meeting, the way he tricked to marry her, her loyality stood by him Thumbs Up

Even though Jalaal fingers tremble checking her breathing seeing her soaked in blood also assuring himself that nothing will happen by taking her in his arms to give antidote to the poison in the right timeBig smile. So none saw that the attacker is a lady Shocked except the Hakim , who applied the medicine surprised to see Jalaal concern with getting to know that SHE is Jodha Begum who is special to Jalaal..

Finally both are unable to talk, after 1 1/2 year where both lives are changed, but the love didn't change still .. But it's shocking to see most of Mugal soliders died and What a Plan Clap, she truly became the LEADER if they lost also then enemy also die..

Jalaal looking this NEW Jodha and also Jo answers is really shocking to him, both are right in their own way. I liked the way JO question him when she revolt against him ? and WOW she also also showed the proof how much the villagers are tortured , temple sealed under Mugal stamp, Clap

Still Jalaal feel that Adham can't disgrace a women ? Shocked Really so blind faith on wrong people first MA & then Adham Khan ...

Waiting to see if Jalaal this time believe Jodha & get to know the real truth ? How will be JJ relationship now ?

Purvi wonderful chapter with Jalaal emotions, also shocking real truth going to come before Jalaal.Star

I just love this JODHA the way she answer him & even question him, then showed him the proof Clap

Waiting for update soon.. dear.. Hug

Thank you so much Abhi You dont know how eagerly I wait for your comment Your comment always guide me whether story is going into right way or not I cant write in words how much happiness I got while reading your deep and thoughtful comment Your comment regarding jalal and jodha is so good younot only move through Jodha's misery but jalal's too. You feel the unsaid love I am so happy that thing get noticed . Love you for loving both Jo Ja. Once again thank you for this comment Please always be there for writing comment
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oshinchaudhary

sorry for being late...
chapter way very good...
i totally loved it..
continue soon

love ya
harshita
Thank you so much Harshita I hope you are fine now
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemakeerti

Hey Purva.. nice update.. u kept the emotions and reactions as truthful as possible..ClapClapClap.. Jodha evolved as a strong human being in this one and half year.. she acted very mature..ClapClap.. now looking forward to see how Jalal is going to convince her to be back in AgraDay Dreaming
Thank you so much Hemakeerti You always write honest and heartfelt comment thanks for that
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amitaprasad

purvi now your story is blooming.it is in its youthsome.i am amazed,u knitted the plot so brilliantly .this is my jodha,she is back with a bang.i am very happy to get my firey,fearless,arrogant mischievous and warrior jodha back.purvi do not loose grip and faith on this story.now your story is its peak of youthsome.great writing.although i was a silent reader of you,but could not control to comment.
This is most encouraging comment I ever get on this thread. Thank you for turning an active reader from silent reader. Its always great to read different views on same story. Ill not loose faith on this story and aap logo ka saath rahega to faith kabhi kam na hoga
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anabella...

Unres loved d update. The chappy is just soo beautiful. Jalal knew that Jodha is alive aww... Plz update soon
Thank you so much Ana
mushat IF-Sizzlerz
mushat
mushat

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Yuri when are you going to update:):)

Go to top