Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15 (Page 72)

ketaki1 Senior Member
ketaki1
ketaki1

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
what a chapter... too good...i just loved it...cant wait to read more...Clap

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Purvi sorry for late reply.. Wonderful update. Thumbs Up Clap

Liked the way JJ conversations went on while Jodha doesn't want to talk much, but Jalaal want to know where is she & how she spent these 2 years..Approve.

I liked the way he still respected his as SHAHANSHA, and didn't spoke rude to him..Lied the way JO couldn't control herself & said  HE is happy with new people with all facilities to forget the old ones. Poor Jalaal still couldn't understand how she got to know about his life.

JO didn't utter or question about Guruji insult & controlling her feelings which she believed that Jalaal moved in his life also he doesn't want her .That word he told her to listen his words only that' what she is doing is too goodROFL Tying & untying the hanky ignoring Jalaal which got him irritated and angry on her LOL 

I was a mistake for you.You corrected your mistake,things end there Cry those hurtful words still pain her more that he indeed married & moved on in his life, but the shayari is too good Tere Bin Zindagi Zindagi Nahi  Clap

I liked the way Jalaal is so desperate & eager to talk & know about her, while Jodha totally wants to avoid him, knowing somewhere that their relationship is over & he moved on in his life...

Jalaal also realized how much JO changed and now he doesn't want to loose her, but played the game know that she will run back if something happen to him and trapped her ready to get her to Agra...

I liked the way JO raised her opinion about the people who stood by her & gave their lives for now it's time for her to be by their side repairing the damage the place life before, Jalaal is happy to support her..

Waiting to see what Jalaal will do to AK, will Jo get to know it's Maham insulted Guruji & also about Ameer & dacoits death ...

Waiting for next update purvi Hugupdate soon...

Edited by abhi786 - 27 March 2015 at 6:10am
swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
update soon..
plz

plz dont make jodha go agra herself ..
let jalal come to take her with all honour & pride...
all should know what value she holds in jalal's life... specially mahamanga...
swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
please update soonest purva didu

i have commented before too but i was just thonking about this topic..
that jo should return with ja as a queen...

plz
plz
update soon di
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swriter

Nice ChapterSmile par bas itana sa i don't like small chapter you know Angryna i want big and big chapter.Embarrassed i hate your jalal jodha ko mahal se nikal kar khud shaadi karta ghoom raha tha. kaisa love karta hain jodha se. plz main chahati hu jodha uss se uski marriages ke baare mein bhi questions kare aur usse iss baat ke liye aasani se maaf na kare plz apni jodha ko thoda strong bananaa usse serial vaali mahaan jodha mat bananaaplzCry
hey what about your second FF Confused plz update your both FF i need it because i want moreWink because i am so greedy LOL again NICEEE Chapter i liked it plz update soon

Thank for liking the chapter
Omg itni saari demands
Ill try to fulfill your wishes
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KASUNDARI

First of all How r u? And for this chapter. Its wonderful. I think u work alot for this. Jodha's manupulative speech is awsome. And again u stoped in a very important scen. Its full of emotions. And i love this warrior jodha. U Kept her high above all thats what i love. And her ans about war tacts its cool. Pls update soon. And thanks for the pm.
Sorry for late replying Thanks for asking about my health Thanks second time for noticing small small efforts and thanks again for writing a very nice comment on this thread
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliyagupta

Arey itni jaldi hogayi update.iam very dissapointed for short update but very nice update.iam sure akbar will be shocked by jodha's speech.update nxt chapter quickly.i can't wait.
Are aliya mujhe to ye chapter short nahi laga isliye post kiya anyways thanks for liking it while you are disappionted
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaniShanthappa

amazing update dear... an loving this jodha.. didnt realised wen this chap got end .. continue soon nd do pm

Thanks alot Rani for liking and loving the chapter

Go to top