Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15 (Page 67)

laharipriya Groupbie
laharipriya
laharipriya

Posted: 20 March 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
super especially second part i want jo and ja milan and it happens very right way thanks to ur writing skills here i do not support any one because they both are right in their places and consequnces some times play a bigger role in lives but i hope they both are over come them jalal does not love any one other than jodha because of king responsibilityes he have to marry other women i accpt that fact.but pls do not  show ruq im portance here i hate that we already having enough drama of ruqs in show we do not want any more in fictions also. i like jodha now rather than before one but pls make sure ja and jo built a storng bond between them and no one ever will be seperate them this time in ur ff i love jodha shown as a first wife .keep writing update asap thanks for pm.
love
priyaHug

aliyagupta Groupbie
aliyagupta
aliyagupta

Posted: 20 March 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Wow I just loved it [:D/]
deepa111 IF-Rockerz
deepa111
deepa111

Posted: 21 March 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
awesome update purva ,
 nd thnx for informing me about the update.
update is too gud , how jodha composed herself infornt of jalal. she was so calm,how smartly giving her view on the situation  and jalal first he want to apologise bt after  getting that jodha run again how smartly he pull her to his trapWink .

bt i don't want that jodha forgive that easily  i know jalal doesn't know about the truth bt he should believe her .how he can't trust her .

he should gain her trust again then should only jodha forgive him.

chapter was so amazing . can't wait for nxt part .

Plzzz,

UPDATE SOON!!

nd don't forget to pm me
amitaprasad Senior Member
amitaprasad
amitaprasad

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
mind blowing episode just amazing,your grip on the story is commendable.the way you showing the strong side of jodha adds gems.i wish if you manage to depict their separation's feeling,their agony ,their eternal connection,madness for each other like laila majnu or heer ranjha.     ek ladki thi deewani see,                                                                                     bholi,alhard,chanchal see,                                                                             bahti thi jharne see.                                                                                            kho gaiee hai uski wo ada,                                                                               khata humse hui, saja usko mili.
ketaki1 Senior Member
ketaki1
ketaki1

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
what a chapter... too good...i just loved it...cant wait to read more...Clap
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Purvi sorry for late reply.. Wonderful update. Thumbs Up Clap

Liked the way JJ conversations went on while Jodha doesn't want to talk much, but Jalaal want to know where is she & how she spent these 2 years..Approve.

I liked the way he still respected his as SHAHANSHA, and didn't spoke rude to him..Lied the way JO couldn't control herself & said  HE is happy with new people with all facilities to forget the old ones. Poor Jalaal still couldn't understand how she got to know about his life.

JO didn't utter or question about Guruji insult & controlling her feelings which she believed that Jalaal moved in his life also he doesn't want her .That word he told her to listen his words only that' what she is doing is too goodROFL Tying & untying the hanky ignoring Jalaal which got him irritated and angry on her LOL 

I was a mistake for you.You corrected your mistake,things end there Cry those hurtful words still pain her more that he indeed married & moved on in his life, but the shayari is too good Tere Bin Zindagi Zindagi Nahi  Clap

I liked the way Jalaal is so desperate & eager to talk & know about her, while Jodha totally wants to avoid him, knowing somewhere that their relationship is over & he moved on in his life...

Jalaal also realized how much JO changed and now he doesn't want to loose her, but played the game know that she will run back if something happen to him and trapped her ready to get her to Agra...

I liked the way JO raised her opinion about the people who stood by her & gave their lives for now it's time for her to be by their side repairing the damage the place life before, Jalaal is happy to support her..

Waiting to see what Jalaal will do to AK, will Jo get to know it's Maham insulted Guruji & also about Ameer & dacoits death ...

Waiting for next update purvi Hugupdate soon...

Edited by abhi786 - 27 March 2015 at 6:10am
swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
update soon..
plz

plz dont make jodha go agra herself ..
let jalal come to take her with all honour & pride...
all should know what value she holds in jalal's life... specially mahamanga...
swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
please update soonest purva didu

i have commented before too but i was just thonking about this topic..
that jo should return with ja as a queen...

plz
plz
update soon di

Go to top