Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15 (Page 67)

mushat IF-Sizzlerz
mushat
mushat

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Purva ...superb update...
Right from the beginning till the end I was picturizing the whole sequences.. hats off to you purva...I told you before too you write emotional scenes beautifully.. magically.. I have no words..I cried while reading this chapter for jodha and jalal ..I laughed when jalal tricked jodha ..I smiled during the last part ..
Finally jalal realized jodha has changed..and desperately wanted to know what happened in this one and half year...loved this strong jodha ..m proud of her..she didn't go with jalal she decided to support villagers..
Both are restless.. both are in pain..both need each other to heal their pain..purva plz tell me when are they going to be together again..bohot huya separation..
I badly wanted jalal to know the whole truth what my poor jodha went through..but m scared too..
what is going to happen to jodha in Agra..Maham surely wants revenge for her son Adham and Ruks..
purva plz try to update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yurimehta11

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushat

Purva ...superb update...
Right from the beginning till the end I was picturizing the whole sequences.. hats off to you purva...I told you before too you write emotional scenes beautifully.. magically.. I have no words..I cried while reading this chapter for jodha and jalal ..I laughed when jalal tricked jodha ..I smiled during the last part ..
Finally jalal realized jodha has changed..and desperately wanted to know what happened in this one and half year...loved this strong jodha ..m proud of her..she didn't go with jalal she decided to support villagers..
Both are restless.. both are in pain..both need each other to heal their pain..purva plz tell me when are they going to be together again..bohot huya separation..
I badly wanted jalal to know the whole truth what my poor jodha went through..but m scared too..
what is going to happen to jodha in Agra..Maham surely wants revenge for her son Adham and Ruks..
purva plz try to update soon...

Thank you so much for such a complimentary comment
I am grateful to you for this
I write long chapters for ending this seperation but before reconcillation of Jo Ja I want to close all ends here otherwise it look abrupt thats why it delayed
next chapter will be dedicated to Jodha's return in Agra
aur jab wo Agra jayegi to Jalal se baat to hogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushat

RSlovesJA IF-Rockerz
RSlovesJA
RSlovesJA

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
beautifulll u updated but no pm y dear... smart jodha... jalal need to wait for her... so jodha is ready to change system of the empire..continue soon & do pm alos pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls  
....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Awesome update di. thanks 4 d pm
avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Amazing chapter purva.from starting till end u penned Jo and jalal's emotions beautifully. Jalal was being desperate to know how she was in this one and half year span and Jo being stubborn didn't utter a single word about her .loved the way jalal tricked Jo to come back to him. He treated her wounds and also made her eat food .finally Jo blurted out her rage and told him she will come back to him after helping the villagers.very nice dear , really loved this strong Jo.but pls dear I want to see them together , no more misunderstandings.want mahamanga to be punished for all her deeds.update soon and thanks for pm.
Love u dear
mushat IF-Sizzlerz
mushat
mushat

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm purva..i commented before your pm..so i missed this. continue soon..and pm me as well ..ll be waiting for your pm
meeramiss18 IF-Dazzler
meeramiss18
meeramiss18

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
di update was really awesome i loved it plz plz update soonThumbs Up
Pba123 Senior Member
Pba123
Pba123

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Beautiful update
Jalal's eagerness to know about jodha is penned very nicely...but jodha is stubborn...jalal has a long way to go
Jodha dint want to go without completing her responsibilities... 

Go to top