Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15 (Page 55)

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

marvelous update

Thank you Embarrassed

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Purva this is the BEST chapter of EK Ladki Thi Diwani Si and with Jodha feelings and with JJ face off & fighting Thumbs UpClap

Finally JO shared all the pain that's burning in her heart all these days with guruji... Even knowing that Jalaal break relationship with her, but JO heart couldn't stop to listen how is Jalaal..

I liked the way you wrote why Guriji reason to meet Jalaal..He secretly seeing JO feelings yearning for her husband's love also how much he wants to give JO happiness and try his best to meet Jo with her husband Jalaal .

But MA again successful this time also not only insulted the Old man , but also conveyed the message he doesn't want to listen about JO & also happy with his new wife Ruqu..

So MA and Agra people doesn't know JO is dead ?
Confused

I like the way Guriji is thinking about JO future, a beautiful princess who has no place to go but nothing he can do accept the fate

Along with sword fighting Jo is learning politics & spiritual knowiledge to survive with also lesson and message that now she is a COMMONER has to accept others help..

All the near by villagers know Jo/Shourya as a young man ...

So sourya helped the villagers to paid the tax by giving away the ring ?

Is it the same ring JO is having as Jalaal memory ? So now Jo is staying near malwa nor near Ameer ? Shocked

Also the truth that now they are under Mugal law has to pay the tax to practice their religion ...

SO AK is doing all this as subedar, all the tax is going to him while MA is cleverly removing the the matter not to reach Jalaal in lower level... Again Flashback of JO at dacoits, it's so disheartening to know how much she suffered as a women & successful escape from there

Now hearing the same a girl suffering like her , bring the the memories couldn't stop herself to take on revenge on AK ... WOW AK became bunching bag all the suffering the villagers did & what a SEETI MAAR way Jo & meera both punched him & also prick slow poisonDancing

Happy that the villagers stood support to JO and fight against Mugal..AK is not suffering & dieing slowly...How foolish that Jalaal for once didn't get the know why AK is attacked ? instead punish the man who is responsible for AK..

Villagers didn't want surrender their leader JO to Jalaal instead ready for the fight Clap First time JO is going for the war that too against Jalaal also prayed for long life of Jalaal..Thumbs Up

<font size="5"><font size="3">f you win today my chapter will closed forever in your life.Ill not give up till my last breath.You came to win and I am here to defend.Lets see who'll win this game where life is on stake Star</font></font> Clap

Jalaal even though felt familiar, but couldn't think much, but liked the way JO is just defending & started attacking but his sword prick her revealing her truth before Jalaal.. Liked the way you wrote that JO is happy dieing with honor, looking the dead people around her (rather than Jalaal) for the land, the people who gave shelter to her die as a warrior & a villager for the people who loved her...Clap Clap

Purvi this the BEST CHAPTER for me, especially the last part where JO is happy to die as a warrior for the sake of their land and the people who loved & sacrificed their life for her Thumbs Up Clap

I must say this is a very long chapter Wonderful & Excellent Chapter yaar Hug Waiting for next one, poor Jalaal, how will he face she is suffering & breathing for life before him
Abhi This is Best comment I get for this story and one of the best comment on this story Thank You so much for this .I am overwhelmed by your praise. I am grateful to you that you invest your precious time in this story and always write your honest and heartfelt review. For this update you notice Jodhas carving for Jalal.Guruji's concern and care for her.MA's cunning plan . For your question regarding Jodha's death No one knows about her happening.Jalal keep it within him. Nothing revealed to Agra people. Yes this is the same ring Jo keep as Jalal's memory Adham is doing evil deeds and get result of his deeds.More is in box for him . You mentioned each segment which is close to my heart.I am short of words to thank you for this. please keep writing such reviews
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savindi.db

Smile update sooon...can not wait...more time...
Thanks for liking and commenting
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty1997

Nice Teaser Yuri.
finally both meet face to face.
jodha's point of view is totally right.
update soon.
Thank you cuty for agreeing with Jodha
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushat

first m sorry for not commenting..I ll comment soon..
thank you so much for giving us teaser... jodha jalal.face to face..jodha is right...waiting for the full update.
No need of sorry Its oaky Jab time mil jaye comment likh dena.Soon will update
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.manasi

wow , nice teaser .
plz update soon , can't wait to read more...Smile
Thank you so much manasi
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaniShanthappa

well said jodhaClapnow its time for jalal to show how much he loves jodha & the empire... update soon & do pm
I hope Ill be able to write Jalal's point of view properly and convinced all of you
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KASUNDARI

So Jodha saved by jalalWink. And a very nice decision, she can't leave the one who trusted her. nice teaser. when are you going to updateBig smile.
Thanks for agreeing with Jodha's decision soon Ill update

Go to top